Author Topic: so what I really want to know is  (Read 803 times)

Sccit

Re: so what I really want to know is
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »
He'll deny it no matter what anyone says. Fact of the matter is, we got proof in the form of PM, pictures and he's admitted to manscaping in the past.

I rest my case.

your sig is a lie, your race is a lie, your whole persona is a lie....why should anyone trust u? LOL

KAIN already admitted it was made up, whitey

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »
You attack my race because you have nothing on me. But what do you expect from a "troubled" private school thug that lays hands on women.

Now go cry on Doggy's voice mail.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »
why cant you two just mend your fences and be pals?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »

lol, why can't this whole board do that?

shit looks real weak to me.

if this shit is going to handeled by the law, the people that will be prosecuted should be entitled to know if it's going down.

they shouldn't have to live in wonder if sometime in the next few weeks 5-0 is going to go down to their cribs.

as for the rest of you guys, you need to stop talkin' & shit. i mean, i haven't been here as long as some of you guys, but i already know that NIK will sit here & argue with you for the next 18 years.

it seems like everyday somebody makes a new thread to almost out-do a thread that was made about NIK, 3 hours earlier.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

if it was up to me, id be cool with everyone...but its a chain reaction. one dudes on my nuts, he befriends another dude, and before u know it, the whole boards on my nuts. hack, u know whats good, my dude.

ikke

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »

if it was up to me, id be cool with everyone...but its a chain reaction. one dudes on my nuts, he befriends another dude, and before u know it, the whole boards on my nuts. hack, u know whats good, my dude.
You've been trying all your life to be cool with 1 person but it hasn't worked out yet has it?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 01:50:07 PM »
ill be at your fantasy basketball draft tmrw  8)

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 01:57:13 PM »

You've been trying all your life to be cool with 1 person but it hasn't worked out yet has it?

ikke, id bet my life on me having AT LEAST twice as many friends as u, and im not just saying that LOL. seriously, i know little kids like playing follow the leader, but be your own man and stop imitating what everyone is saying. ur crystal clear, young'n.

Martyrfukka

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »

ikke, id bet my life on me having AT LEAST twice as many friends as u, and im not just saying that LOL. seriously, i know little kids like playing follow the leader, but be your own man and stop imitating what everyone is saying. ur crystal clear, young'n.
goddamm this jew is fucking pathetic

ikke

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 01:59:50 PM »

I bet my life on each of my friends having atleast twice the IQ of you and your friends together

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »

I bet my life on each of my friends having atleast twice the IQ of you and your friends together

lmao

Martyrfukka

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
i have more friends than you, fees compliment me all the time. this kike is trying to convince himself more than anyone else

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »
What the fuck is this "I got more friends than you do" shit. You're suppose to grow out of that shit by the time you're in high school. Really, how old are you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Martyrfukka

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »
honestly, I spoke to your mom the other day and I asked her what she thought about this whole theory.. what if you actually met a girl that u LIKE and u want to IMPRESS and by that I mean working, going to school, working out, eating healthy, etc. and basically having a life other than getting stoned with your friends
MAN UP AND HANDLE YOUR FUCKING SHIT WEAKLING. sue me bitch i dare you

herpes

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »
What the fuck is this "I got more friends than you do" shit. You're suppose to grow out of that shit by the time you're in high school. Really, how old are you?

He's 22-23 years old and he still uses that argument.  Grow the fuck up already Elior.