Author Topic: TOMLINSON to play against the Steelers  (Read 94 times)

OG Hack Wilson

TOMLINSON to play against the Steelers
« on: October 02, 2009, 08:20:49 PM »
good for the Chargers
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: TOMLINSON to play against the Steelers
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 08:24:35 PM »
He's still injured so I doubt he'll be too effective. If the Chargers are going to win, it'll have to be with Rivers' arm.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »
He's still injured so I doubt he'll be too effective. If the Chargers are going to win, it'll have to be with Rivers' arm.
or Sproles legs
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »
or Sproles legs
Remember the playoffs last year? The Steelers completely shut down Sproles. Their defense is way too physical at the line.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »
or Sproles legs
Remember the playoffs last year? The Steelers completely shut down Sproles. Their defense is way too physical at the line.

this year is not last year :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »
or Sproles legs

It's all about the matchups.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 08:37:21 PM »
or Sproles legs

It's all about the matchups.

the steelers clearly arent as good as last year though...who knows

either way go jets

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 08:44:17 PM »
Steelers take this.  They cant afford to go 1-3. Their D will shut down Sproles.  Unless he gets one or 2 big plays...but he wont be able to run against them.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 10:53:13 PM »
This is my lock of the week; Steelers all the way. It's no secret I think the Chargers are the most over rated team of the last few years. I simply don't think they're very good and in any other division ourside of maybe the the NFC West they would not have made a single playoff appearance outside of that 14-2 year with Marty. They suck with Norv but have the privelege of 6 games in the AFC North. The only good team they can beat when it counts is the Colts. No other great team in the league will lose to them in crunch and it's crunch time for Pit. Steelers win and cover.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »
my lock of the week is Giants over Chiefs