Author Topic: LIl Eazy E  (Read 937 times)

westsiderider323

Re: LIl Eazy E
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »
wtf how can somebody use there dad's name and legacy? Especially When he is his fathers legacy and has the same real name as him? Half u niggaz dicc ride rappers u never met but a nigga cant rep his father that he lost? Like Lil EAZY-E said what boy dont wanna b like his daddy? If snoop died yall would b yellin r.i.p snoop and wearing shirts and paying tribute but would his son lil snoop b a bitch for doin the same? No disrespect but whut yall said sounded stupid as fucc.

agree

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 02:53:10 PM »
wtf how can somebody use there dad's name and legacy? Especially When he is his fathers legacy and has the same real name as him? Half u niggaz dicc ride rappers u never met but a nigga cant rep his father that he lost? Like Lil EAZY-E said what boy dont wanna b like his daddy? If snoop died yall would b yellin r.i.p snoop and wearing shirts and paying tribute but would his son lil snoop b a bitch for doin the same? No disrespect but whut yall said sounded stupid as fucc.

Nigga I don't wear no damn Pac nor Big shirts. Fuck reppin 4 a rapper, I'll give a rapper Do Respect, but fuck a nut rider and fuck a hater. Lil Eazy E could of named himself anything besides adding "Lil" Doesn't matter if hes Eric Wright Jr. His Alias didn't need 2 be a Extension.  I respect his father legacy, but if his son is expecting just fans and props 4 behing his blood, nigga has another thing coming. If Lil E comes out with a bomb album, that really shows that he's carrying on the ruthless legacy, and not just trying to get some props from his fathers, and he makes his own. I'll respect the nigga.

Mietek23

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »
Too bad he didn;t drop an ambum. He had some dope songs like Gangsta shit and I'm from Compton

True. I've heard it's a really good album. Hope it will drop/leak one day - I want to heard those Johnny 'J' produced tracks 8)

Elkoizm

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 06:48:50 AM »
Letter To My Homeboys was so fuckin dope

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2010, 03:00:45 AM »
Letter To My Homeboys was so fuckin dope

True, but J produced more tracks for him. He also worked on his Kings Of LA group album 8)

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 12:31:38 PM »
4real he shoulda just release the album...he had some dope songs and fuk it if you dont go gold with the album....he needs to come out with new chit

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2010, 02:00:11 PM »
4real he shoulda just release the album...he had some dope songs and fuk it if you dont go gold with the album....he needs to come out with new chit
Exactly. Does anyone know if some songs produced by Johnny J and songs of Kings of LA leaked ?
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »
j and lil e worked together?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »
I got that with timbo was dope I liked it.But it wasnt going to be a big single,just didnt have that vibe to it.

Lil Eazy joins the ranks of tons of other westcoast artists that were signed to majors and since fell off the face of the earth...Lil E,Sly Boogy,Guerilla Black,Omar Cruz,Hittman,.....Soon to be joined by Jay Rock,Clyde Carson,Spider Loc,Juice....etc...

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010, 01:58:43 AM »

Yep. Johnny produced some tracks for Eazy's "Prince Of Compton" and he was the main producer for Lil' E's Kings Of LA group album..

Exactly. Does anyone know if some songs produced by Johnny J and songs of Kings of LA leaked ?

Nah, "Letter 2 My Homeboyz" is the only track that have leaked..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:02:10 AM by Mietek23 »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 09:14:37 PM »
damn so theres some unreleased johnny j muzik for lil e out there or in there....haha
that be nice to hear
we need a real album by the kings of la....whoever that might be...lol

Yep. Johnny produced some tracks for Eazy's "Prince Of Compton" and he was the main producer for Lil' E's Kings Of LA group album..

Nah, "Letter 2 My Homeboyz" is the only track that have leaked..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.