Author Topic: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)  (Read 4743 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Re: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2009, 10:04:51 AM »
I think it's pretty obvious that Bishop is done with Aftermath. It's a shame, "Hallelujah" was a crazy track.

Interview with Bishop a few weeks ago... take what you will from it:

http://acclaimmag.com/feature-article/items/bishop_lamont.html

Blood$

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »
what a great first thread to peep this morning... didn't see this coming at all, can't wait to see the outcome  8)

dnjp4life

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2009, 10:36:15 AM »
Detoxing it up I hope  8)

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2009, 10:37:13 AM »
wheres bishop lamont at  :P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

Jimmy H.

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2009, 11:05:21 AM »
I don't get why the Game groupies have to see this as Dre picking Game over 50 or a L for 50. How do we know that 50 doesn't care if Dre works with Game now? Anyway good news. Just hope Game can step his levels up...
Exactly. It's always gonna be a division thing. People can't just leave it with that's it Game working with Dre again, they have to make it into some bigger thing. 50 is a business partner with Dre on Slim Da Mobster's deal and Dre seems to have done a lot of producing on 50's new shit so it's doubtful he's Xing him out of the picture to go work with Game.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2009, 11:11:57 AM »
I don't get why the Game groupies have to see this as Dre picking Game over 50 or a L for 50. How do we know that 50 doesn't care if Dre works with Game now? Anyway good news. Just hope Game can step his levels up...
Exactly. It's always gonna be a division thing. People can't just leave it with that's it Game working with Dre again, they have to make it into some bigger thing. 50 is a business partner with Dre on Slim Da Mobster's deal and Dre seems to have done a lot of producing on 50's new shit so it's doubtful he's Xing him out of the picture to go work with Game.

Well in all fairness it was a few years ago, but when the whole Game/50 beef was going, I remember 50 saying something to the effect if Dre did "side" or work with Game, he would threaten to leave Interscope. That was why for the longest people wanted Dre to comment on the whole situation but he said nothing. Smart.

MILFSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
Don't believe the hype, back in 07 when 50 was promoting Curtis he was asked about Game and he said that Game is on Detox and that he doesn't mind because that's Dre's album ect 50 said some things in 05 but that was for shock value, just like he said he was gonna retire if he sells less than Kanye.

u stupid wigger did dre fucked u in the ass or something?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2009, 11:21:47 AM »

Well in all fairness it was a few years ago, but when the whole Game/50 beef was going, I remember 50 saying something to the effect if Dre did "side" or work with Game, he would threaten to leave Interscope. That was why for the longest people wanted Dre to comment on the whole situation but he said nothing. Smart.

I think that is where alot of people would ask the question what would 50 say. I really do not see the big deal about it.

mrkmaidog

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2009, 11:28:39 AM »
SNOOP DRE & GAME!!! bout damn time!!! west coast stand up!!! 50 cent stans gettin mad etc.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2009, 11:44:05 AM »
Is this new? Game better not have photoshopped that shit!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »
Is this new? Game better not have photoshopped that shit!

Yeah Snoop posted it 1st on Twitter. I guess they were in the studio working on some music last night.

Jome

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
Don't believe the hype, back in 07 when 50 was promoting Curtis he was asked about Game and he said that Game is on Detox and that he doesn't mind because that's Dre's album ect 50 said some things in 05 but that was for shock value, just like he said he was gonna retire if he sells less than Kanye.

u stupid wigger did dre fucked u in the ass or something?

Here, have a 2 week vacation for your recent retarded replies.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2009, 11:57:42 AM »
i don't want to fuck wit anyone's linguistics but I'm pretty sure it was, "This Was How The West Was WON"

&

NOT this is how the west is one...?!

anyway's beside this little lesson in American History...  ][http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=c99&q=how+the+west+was+one&aq=f&oq=&aqi=]

i think it's pretty dope they all in da  studio. this WESTCOAST take over gonna be BIG, Dre (Detox), Snoop (Malice), Bishop Lamont (Reformation), Game (Red Album)...

srry Em & Fiddy, but y'alls is played out... I Want that WESTCOAST Flavor!  8)

Cali-BuD!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:02:10 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Jome

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2009, 12:02:09 PM »
i don't want to fuck wit anyone's linguistics but I pretty sure it was, "This Was How The West Was WON"

&

I'm pretty sure it's a spoof on that aphorism, as instead of "winning", the west "is one", as it's coming together.. also used in an album title.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2009, 12:03:57 PM »
i don't want to fuck wit anyone's linguistics but I pretty sure it was, "This Was How The West Was WON"

&

I'm pretty sure it's a spoof on that aphorism, as instead of "winning", the west "is one", as it's coming together.. also used in an album title.

ya, i caught that at the last minute, but whatever, i guess...  ::)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com