Author Topic: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)  (Read 4692 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2009, 02:49:29 PM »
Thats what im talking about... that is what i want to see dre , game, and snoop

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »
It seems Just Blaze produced that cut Game and Dre worked on...check out his twitter page, talks about producing on relapse 2 (which Eminem confirmed earlier today) as well as this joint.

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/4586504043

Correct me if i'm wrong...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2009, 03:46:48 PM »
It seems Just Blaze produced that cut Game and Dre worked on...check out his twitter page, talks about producing on relapse 2 (which Eminem confirmed earlier today) as well as this joint.

Damn thtat's sick. Em over Just Blaze is gonna be straight fire. He musta cooked up some crazy shit for Dre and Game!!!

This is definitely a good look for the West...

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »

Damn thtat's sick. Em over Just Blaze is gonna be straight fire. He musta cooked up some crazy shit for Dre and Game!!!

This is definitely a good look for the West...

Definetly cooked up something special for Dre and Game..i can't quite picture Eminem over a Just Blaze beat, but i'm sure it's gonna be heat too.

So Luna confirmed that DJ Silk & Chocolate have equally contributed to Relapse 2. In the interview, Eminem also said that Just Blaze has 4 confirmed tracks for the album.  8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »

hehe good stuff Adriano, Got a HQ link ?  ;D

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »

hehe good stuff Adriano, Got a HQ link ?  ;D

yep.. but it aint done yet .. ill hoook you up when its done

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ROBBS

« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »
WHA DA GAME BACK WIT THE DR  8)
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »
I want to feel excited about this but I've got a feeling the track (if ever released) will be mediocre

I hope Dre has got a gang of crazy hot new beats that he's keeping secret, and that he doesn't just do another boring slow track with claps with a nondescript piano melody

If it is a Just Blaze production, that's maybe a bit more exciting than a Dre piano beat, but Blaze hasn't really made anything that's ever blown anyone's wig back, he makes just OK beats

Snoop hasn't been an exciting dope rapper since 94-95, so I don't know why anyone would be excited about that - I can already hear his voice in my head doing the same verse he's been doing for the past 10 or so years

And Game has never dropped an interesting verse before, he's not horrible, but c'mon, Documentary was dope because of the beats, the only people who think Game is a good lyricist are kids who are obsessed with his gangsta credentials and don't really listen to music for the music, they just listen because it's meant to be from a hardcore gangsta or some shit

It'd be dope if he had DOC, Lady of Rage, Kurupt, RBX, Royce Da 5'9" in the studio, you know, some actual MCs who might be able to bring some flavor to a track and flip something we haven't heard, but Snoop is going to do his usual Snoop verse, Game with do his usual monotone verse with no interesting flow, and it'll all most likely be over a cookie cutter piano Dre beat

I'd love to be wrong though, and hear a Dre beat of the quality of Doggystyle/2001 with a Doggstyle-era Snoop and Game stepping his rapping game up, but I'd put money on it not happening

Jome

« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2009, 06:45:50 PM »
Don't believe the hype, back in 07 when 50 was promoting Curtis he was asked about Game and he said that Game is on Detox and that he doesn't mind because that's Dre's album ect 50 said some things in 05 but that was for shock value, just like he said he was gonna retire if he sells less than Kanye.

u stupid wigger did dre fucked u in the ass or something?

Here, have a 2 week vacation for your recent retarded replies.

wishful thinking

Oh yeah?
Well, it's on then.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2009, 08:56:25 PM »
Great news. About time dre back fucking with niggaz who sound dope over dre beats. Snoop tried and tested and aint nobody sounded better on a dre beat than him. Too late though? Maybe but id still prefer to hear him on a dre beat than eminem, 50, bishop etc.

As for game, the usual hate will come towards him, name droppin blah blah blah, but he is dope, even if he aint one of the best, his very dope who can step up brilliant at times and he fits that dre beat too. He rocks a just blaze beat like a muthafucker too.

Regardless this is great news for any fans of that dre sorta west coast sound. dre snoop and game? Its onnn

8)

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »
"The westcoast never fell off, I was asleep in Compton." 8)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2009, 01:53:50 AM »
Great news. About time dre back fucking with niggaz who sound dope over dre beats. Snoop tried and tested and aint nobody sounded better on a dre beat than him. Too late though? Maybe but id still prefer to hear him on a dre beat than eminem, 50, bishop etc.

As for game, the usual hate will come towards him, name droppin blah blah blah, but he is dope, even if he aint one of the best, his very dope who can step up brilliant at times and he fits that dre beat too. He rocks a just blaze beat like a muthafucker too.

Regardless this is great news for any fans of that dre sorta west coast sound. dre snoop and game? Its onnn

8)
I think Snoop is tied with Eminem in terms of producer-artist chemistry. Game fucking with Dre is definitely good if for no other reason than it will finally shut people up about this whole Dre-Game thing.

eNgIeS

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2009, 04:57:23 AM »
Yo, don't want y'all getting your hopes high, this is an old pic. Notice Game don't got his STAR.

"This is how the west once was" is what it says, i knew this was too good to be true, for real.
maybe I'm just a retard but it looks like he has the star on his face to me.

you can clearly see the star on his face