Author Topic: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)  (Read 4695 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: snoop, dre, the game in studio
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2009, 05:09:42 AM »
looks like dr. dre head is getting bigger just like barry bonds. any wtf is this the game back with dr.dre so i guess since the game let jimmy fuck him in the ass now he can get back in the studio with dr. dre dont tell me that 50 cent is gonna get back with the game too.    

fucking hater man i would to just vent on your asss man its ppl like you why the west dont blow up fuckin hater makes me sick boy if i was there I
WOULD BITCH SLAP YOU
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Lucifuge

Re: snoop, dre, the game in studio
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2009, 05:16:43 AM »
Nice. 50 keeps loosing.

how?? he still seals more than game and snoop together   :)

we gone see what they cooking
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2009, 06:57:04 AM »
"The westcoast never fell off, I was asleep in Compton." 8)

8)

''Aftermath been here the beats been knockin''

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2009, 07:27:56 AM »
What can be more gangsta than dis? We n the studio right now!!! get ready for the west coast takeover. this is how the west was one!!!

http://twitpic.com/k21vb

fuck crooked and all these bitch ass new west niggas

that is what the west is all about
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2009, 07:54:28 AM »
For some reason im not that excited by this, its good to see game and dre working together but i cant help but think snoop is the weak link at the mo.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2009, 08:02:18 AM »
For some reason im not that excited by this, its good to see game and dre working together but i cant help but think snoop is the weak link at the mo.

Snoop the weak link on a Dre track?  you really are dumb

Snoop on a Dre track is as good as hip hop gets

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2009, 08:30:43 AM »

Was as good as it gets, now a days im not so sure.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

nad45

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2009, 08:43:30 AM »
Like Bishop Lamont said : http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bishoplamont06/

"Snoop for too long has been doing 2+2 equal 4 and freestyling. I used to be at his house everyday, so I use to see this man make records that were incredible, talking on deeper subjects. I mean the dude wore glasses sometimes and walked around with Langston Hughes poetry books. The nigga is smarter than what he appears and acts as. He's got dope ass records that he never released to the public! There was a point where he was really going hard in the paint, and really putting that pen to the tablet, and spitting some real fire. But on this album. it's like... nah! My last favorite Snoop Dogg album is like "Paid The Cost To Be The Boss", really! I'm still a Snoop Dogg fan, and I continue to support him, but that just didn't do it for me."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 08:46:14 AM by nad45 »

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »
I want to feel excited about this but I've got a feeling the track (if ever released) will be mediocre

I hope Dre has got a gang of crazy hot new beats that he's keeping secret, and that he doesn't just do another boring slow track with claps with a nondescript piano melody

If it is a Just Blaze production, that's maybe a bit more exciting than a Dre piano beat, but Blaze hasn't really made anything that's ever blown anyone's wig back, he makes just OK beats

Snoop hasn't been an exciting dope rapper since 94-95, so I don't know why anyone would be excited about that - I can already hear his voice in my head doing the same verse he's been doing for the past 10 or so years

And Game has never dropped an interesting verse before, he's not horrible, but c'mon, Documentary was dope because of the beats, the only people who think Game is a good lyricist are kids who are obsessed with his gangsta credentials and don't really listen to music for the music, they just listen because it's meant to be from a hardcore gangsta or some shit

It'd be dope if he had DOC, Lady of Rage, Kurupt, RBX, Royce Da 5'9" in the studio, you know, some actual MCs who might be able to bring some flavor to a track and flip something we haven't heard, but Snoop is going to do his usual Snoop verse, Game with do his usual monotone verse with no interesting flow, and it'll all most likely be over a cookie cutter piano Dre beat

I'd love to be wrong though, and hear a Dre beat of the quality of Doggystyle/2001 with a Doggstyle-era Snoop and Game stepping his rapping game up, but I'd put money on it not happening

and again niggas wanna say that Game got so many groupies..haha i told you...this site is Crooked I and Kurupt mania.....stuck in the 90s ass cats...niggas STAY gettin mad cuz it aint about their old washed up artists every day on this site...

Game has never dropped a interesting verse huh?

It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
Hopkins, my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back.

and theres more that i bet u dont know about..so again dont get mad cuz nobody is checkin for RBX and all those old niggas...if you dont like this news....DONT BOTHER

Chad Vader

« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2009, 09:21:10 AM »
Like Bishop Lamont said : http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bishoplamont06/
My last favorite Snoop Dogg album is like "Paid The Cost To Be The Boss", really!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

mrkmaidog

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »
anybody see a pattern going on here???
snoops 1st album produced by dre, games 1st album produced by dre

snoops 2nd & 3rd album (doggfather, the game is to be sold...) no dre, games 2nd & 3rd album (doctors advocate, L.A.X) no dre

snoops 4th album (no limit topp dogg 99) dre is back on production. games upcoming 4th album R.E.D looks to have dre back on the production.....

conspiracy theory?....lol. anyways bring on that real westcoast classic music.... i want some westside story/higher 2010 type of shit...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:55:17 AM by mrkmaidog »

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »

snoops 2nd & 3rd album (doggfather, the game is to be sold...) no dre, games 2nd & 3rd album (doctors advocate, L.A.X) no dre

snoops 4th album (no limit topp dogg 99) dre is back on production. games upcoming 4th album R.E.D looks to have dre back on the production.....

conspiracy theory?....lol. anyways bring on that real westcoast classic music.... i want some westside story/higher 2010 type of shit...

EXACTLY what ive been thinkin homie...wtf is that shit?!

PLANT

« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »
what the fuck!! crazy!! :o

k1000

« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2009, 10:56:52 AM »

u forgot to mention the most important of all : snoop's 4th album : dre's back and we got 2001. So game's 4th album : dre's back and...  ::)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »

Was as good as it gets, now a days im not so sure.

now a days you not sure?

the last time Snoop and Dre hooked up was in 07 on BCT for Boss Life, Imagine, Round Here, all three were fucking banging