Author Topic: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)  (Read 4688 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Re: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Snoop, Dre & Game in the studio)
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2009, 01:57:33 PM »
On a side note... does Dre have an official twitter?

he ain't got time for those bullshit..

Duh... obviously he wont run it but members of his marketing team will (which is why he's got an official myspace page).

The_Offence

Re: snoop, dre, the game in studio
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »
Nice. 50 keeps loosing.
what the fuck does this have to do with 50 you niggas still on this game 50 cent beef wow :D

acgrundy

« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2009, 11:05:56 PM »

[/quote]

Snoop on a Dre track is as good as hip hop gets
[/quote]

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2009, 07:05:42 AM »
crazy how much hyped everyone is just to see those 3 in the studio

it either means that westcoast is truly wack or this is the best thing going in hip hop, I hope for the latter
it says more about the people, than the artists...

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2009, 08:21:46 AM »
damn dr dre is looking old as fuck. by the time detox comes out his videos are gonna be so edited it shud be entertaining to watch him get younger in his videos.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Public Service Announcement From Snoop (Via Twitter)
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2009, 11:56:57 AM »
oh come on UCC, not you too :P
all of a sudden, you don't like Dre's sound anymore?

I like tracks here and there, and I hope he's got a bunch of those really good ones saved up, or ones that are even better

I don't get where all the samey piano ones are coming from though or why he's making them?

Either:
1 - he's trying to make some really awesome piano beats and the ones we hear for other people are the leftover ones that didn't make the cut, or...
2 - he works on "proper" beats for Detox which are nothing like the piano ones, then whenever someone comes to him for a beat for something else, he just quickly cranks out another piano beat on the side

If it's explanation 2, then maybe he sat down for one month a couple of years ago and just did nothing but make that type of piano beat, and now whenever someone comes to him for a beat, he just gets one from the cupboard full of piano beats he has

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2009, 12:24:39 PM »
oh come on UCC, not you too :P
all of a sudden, you don't like Dre's sound anymore?

I like tracks here and there, and I hope he's got a bunch of those really good ones saved up, or ones that are even better

I don't get where all the samey piano ones are coming from though or why he's making them?

Either:
1 - he's trying to make some really awesome piano beats and the ones we hear for other people are the leftover ones that didn't make the cut, or...
2 - he works on "proper" beats for Detox which are nothing like the piano ones, then whenever someone comes to him for a beat for something else, he just quickly cranks out another piano beat on the side

If it's explanation 2, then maybe he sat down for one month a couple of years ago and just did nothing but make that type of piano beat, and now whenever someone comes to him for a beat, he just gets one from the cupboard full of piano beats he has

that's just his current trademark, just like he had G-Funk in the 90's. so off course you'll hear similarities.
i can understand if you don't love the sound, but you seem to take a step further with your criticism by addressing Dre's formula.
that's cool, but i just can't understand how you can like Dre's past work at the same time, as it follows the same formula.

i'm really trying to understand your view, but right now it doesn't make sense to me ;)

ROBBS

« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
 8)
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

Okka

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »
that's just his current trademark, just like he had G-Funk in the 90's. so off course you'll hear similarities.

You can definitely hear who's the makin' the beats for Dre. Now that Storch and Elizondo are back with Dre i hope we get some good music.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 06:28:33 PM by Okka »

Chad Vader

« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2010, 06:26:24 PM »

Okka

« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2010, 06:30:24 PM »
All i'm sayin' is that you can hear the difference when Dre is workin' with Storch or Elizondo compared to the newer material he has done with Mark Batson and others.

Chad Vader

« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2010, 06:36:00 PM »
All i'm sayin' is that you can hear the difference when Dre is workin' with Storch or Elizondo compared to the newer material he has done with Mark Batson and others.

Just asking  ;)