Author Topic: 10/03/09: Eminem to Reveal Details on RELAPSE 2 Today; Part of 2 New Interviews  (Read 3611 times)

Blood$

T.I. - King Back; I'm Talkin' to You; Help Is Coming

3 FIRE Just Blaze beats.

co-sign, especially those first 2... always thought those beats were  :o even back when I copped that album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
when is it coming out?

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have a feeling Relapse 2 is gonna be better then Relapse 1. Just from that mariah diss track, Em's flow is better than most of the shit on the first Relapse. He sounds more comfortable. Just Blaze is ill too and can make better beats than Dre sometimes. So i'm thinking he's gonna come with HEAT, especially for Eminem.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yup Blaze is part of the reason The Roc did so well

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Relapse was dope.  I don't know what people are complaining about.  Em at his worst, which Relapse wasn't, is still better than most artist spitting today.  
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

sprite

hopefully he drops some more shit

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
JUST BLAZE ON RELAPSE 2!! :o :o

i don't know if eminem got the vocal presence to really get on a just blaze beat these days but that alone makes this album exciting to check.

Just blaze is easily one of the few producers out there who can claim to be in an elite group of 3-4 producers out their in mainstream music who would claim to be the best. Should be interesting.

I hope this album is good though. Relapse was half average, half garbage.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
JUST BLAZE ON RELAPSE 2!! :o :o

i don't know if eminem got the vocal presence to really get on a just blaze beat these days but that alone makes this album exciting to check.

Jigga doesn't have the most commanding presence on a track and he's made classics over Just beats. I think whatever they've cooked up is gonna be on some super dope shit

jeromechickenbone

Relapse was dope.  I don't know what people are complaining about.  Em at his worst, which Relapse wasn't, is still better than most artist spitting today.  

that horrible flow/accent bullshit is unlistenable.  unless he changes that shit up, this will be unlistenable as well.

wcsoldier

that horrible flow/accent bullshit is unlistenable.  unless he changes that shit up, this will be unlistenable as well.
don't even try to use that argument , people won't hear you ... most of the members here want to keep believing Relapse is a great album ... while it's obviously not the case

Chad Vader

that horrible flow/accent bullshit is unlistenable.  unless he changes that shit up, this will be unlistenable as well.
don't even try to use that argument , people won't hear you ...
most of the members here want to keep believing
Relapse jEM jEM binks is a great album artist... while it's obviously not the case
just had to fix that part  ;) ;) ;D ;D

He can come correct on the Hip Hop tip like on for example Rabbit Run (8 Miles OST)....
but it seems he and his fans prefer his flow and rock music.

Just like Snoops piece of shit Ego Trippin,most of Em's music is a mockery against Hip Hop...  >:( >:( >:(