Author Topic: 10/03/09: Eminem to Reveal Details on RELAPSE 2 Today; Part of 2 New Interviews  (Read 3614 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
From the interview with Tony Touch:

LP will be pretty different from Relapse 1.

Producers so far:

Dr. Dre
Just Blaze
Mr. Porter
Alchemist

Guests so far:
50 Cent

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so Vader, you really kept Just Lose It?

I checked... and  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
hell nah  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I mixed the titles up with;  :-[
Lose Yourself
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFYQQPAOz7Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xFYQQPAOz7Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That track is gonna be what Eminem is remember for

on other words; what rap will be remembered for  :-X >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
He should be killed for disrespecting the art of rap and making a mockery out of it  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Are you serious? That track is amazing. Sick beat, sick hook, sick flow, and even a good message. C'mon man, just admit you don't like Eminem you're an honest dude but your opinion is kind of biased on this one lol

Lunatic

Ya, "Lose Yourself" is Em's greatest track ever.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BIGWORM

I didn't like "Relapse" when it first came out because of that weird accent also. But after listening to it a few times you can't even notice it and not every track has it. It's his best album since The Marshall Mathers CD. This is probably my favorite album of 09...

It will be hard to top...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't like "Relapse" when it first came out because of that weird accent also. But after listening to it a few times you can't even notice it and not every track has it. It's his best album since The Marshall Mathers CD. This is probably my favorite album of 09...

I'm witcha homie. +1

The Watcher

I'm witcha homie. +1
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chad Vader

so Vader, you really kept Just Lose It?

I checked... and  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
hell nah  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I mixed the titles up with;  :-[
Lose Yourself
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFYQQPAOz7Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xFYQQPAOz7Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That track is gonna be what Eminem is remember for

on other words; what rap will be remembered for  :-X >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
He should be killed for disrespecting the art of rap and making a mockery out of it  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Are you serious? That track is amazing. Sick beat, sick hook, sick flow, and even a good message.
C'mon man, just admit you don't like Eminem you're an honest dude but your opinion is kind of biased on this one lol

Just Lose It is amazing?  :o :-X :-X :-X
anyway...
It's known fact by now that I don't like Em..... I was actually a little too kind in my breakdown  :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^no, Lose Yourself is amazing lol.

you said "it is the track rap will be remembered for" & acted like the world was coming to an end.

he implied that Lose Yourself is real good & it isn't really a problem to him that it will be "the posterboy" song for rap.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Personally, I still think "Stan" is his greatest song. Actually, I think that's one of Hip Hop's greatest songs overall... maybe even top 100.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Finally Em goes out the box (production wise), i always wanted him to do an album with producers other than himself and dre, i hope Just/Mr Porter aint the only producers on it, i hope he uses some of the aftermath producers  8)
i do hope that people will realise that Eminem will use the accent when he likes to, Dre or no Dre.
just look at the track Eminem did with Alchemist, earlier this year

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Personally, I still think "Stan" is his greatest song. Actually, I think that's one of Hip Hop's greatest songs overall... maybe even top 100.

Yeah Stan was a dope concept, and the video worked tied in so well with it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i am telling you guys, Eminem is top five (top 10 at most) of all time.

we haven't even talked about Infinite & that album was real dope, in my opinon.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i am telling you guys, Eminem is top five (top 10 at most) of all time.

we haven't even talked about Infinite & that album was real dope, in my opinon.

I'm with ya on that bro, but he's always gonna get dismissed by "real hip hop heads" not only because he was so successful but because he's white...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn cham click you put em in the top 10 or 5?
thats crazy but IMO hes overrated like theres no tomorrow
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.