Author Topic: 10/03/09: Eminem to Reveal Details on RELAPSE 2 Today; Part of 2 New Interviews  (Read 3607 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
damn cham click you put em in the top 10 or 5?
thats crazy but IMO hes overrated like theres no tomorrow

the way i look at it; MMLP & SSLP = classics; Infinite & The Eminem Show = near classics; Relapse = real solid (was feelin' it; mostly flow & the beats); Encore = shit (with the exception of a few songs).

his best songs are among the best, in my opinion.

influence wise = like no other (besides a select few)

flow wise = top 5, no question.

lyrically = unreal, stayed personal, took a different approach then everyone else.

overall = top 5-10 all time.

i am telling you guys, Eminem is top five (top 10 at most) of all time.

we haven't even talked about Infinite & that album was real dope, in my opinon.

I'm with ya on that bro, but he's always gonna get dismissed by "real hip hop heads" not only because he was so successful but because he's white...

i would say it was somewhat of a factor, but it also had to do with his controversial & awesome music.

but i wouldn't judge greatness based of success to begin with.

if Eminem sold a total of 8 copies in all his albums combined, it doesn't affect how good the music is. 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite cham click i think we gon have to disagree wit this
IMO hes one of the most overrated of all time if not the most
aite take what you said

if Eminem sold a total of 8 copies in all his albums combined, it doesn't affect how good the music is.

therefore jus cuz his albums are classic i dont rate him as bein one of the best
IMO his flow on them were dope but the production is what helped him

theres no way in this lifetime rakim isnt better than eminem

theres prolly some underground rappers better than eminem...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite take what you said

if Eminem sold a total of 8 copies in all his albums combined, it doesn't affect how good the music is.

therefore jus cuz his albums are classic i dont rate him as bein one of the best

Albums are only classic if the musics good, not if they sell well. Em has 2 classics, 3 near and one average. His discography speaks for itself, he never compromised who he was for sales either. Sure you may think theres a lot of 'technically' better emcees, but if they can't create a choesive product and make a classic album they don't even belong near the top ten. Em can rap with the best of them, has amazing song writing ability, and has craft 5 amazing albums...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
aite take what you said

opinion is opinion, but i didn't say he was the best; just one of them.

Pac, Cube, Nas, Rakim, maybe Big L are better.

even though i'll put Em right in their with that class.

notice everybody i named was before Eminem & a few months ago i was preaching the that the farther back you go the "better" the rappers you will find lol.

i truly believe since people place Eminem in such a class with such legends that it only brings more hate his way, true story.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah i feel what your sayin but its some of the craziest shit EVER that eminem is made out to be a king but others arent on the same level cuz they might not have done as much as eminem
aite i got that part that for example rakim hasnt done as much by droppin as many classic albums or albums period but im talkin best rapper eminem shouldnt be in the top 5 str8 up
im not sayin hes wack but rakim bar 4 bar would MURDER eminem and others would too
i jus dont see all the hype behind eminem for real

aite cham click its a done deal..after hearin that new rakim
rakim>>>>eminem
lol

aite take what you said

opinion is opinion, but i didn't say he was the best; just one of them.

Pac, Cube, Nas, Rakim, maybe Big L are better.

even though i'll put Em right in their with that class.

notice everybody i named was before Eminem & a few months ago i was preaching the that the farther back you go the "better" the rappers you will find lol.

i truly believe since people place Eminem in such a class with such legends that it only brings more hate his way, true story.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:43:02 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chad Vader

so Vader, you really kept Just Lose It?

I checked... and  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
hell nah  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I mixed the titles up with;  :-[
Lose Yourself
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFYQQPAOz7Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xFYQQPAOz7Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That track is gonna be what Eminem is remember for

on other words; what rap will be remembered for  :-X >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
He should be killed for disrespecting the art of rap and making a mockery out of it  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Are you serious? That track is amazing. Sick beat, sick hook, sick flow, and even a good message.
C'mon man, just admit you don't like Eminem you're an honest dude but your opinion is kind of biased on this one lol

Just Lose It is amazing?  :o :-X :-X :-X
anyway...
It's known fact by now that I don't like Em..... I was actually a little too kind in my breakdown  :P

^no, Lose Yourself is amazing lol.

hope you're joking  :P :P :P

you said "it is the track rap will be remembered for" & acted like the world was coming to an end.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Personally, I still think "Stan" is his greatest song.

dope track....

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Truth is if Eminem was put next to rakim on the spot Eminem would out rhyme Rakim. 

Rakim and Eminem are on the same caliber of song creation.   
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

DTG Entertainment

Truth is if Eminem was put next to rakim on the spot Eminem would out rhyme Rakim. 

Truth.

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy

They probably have made songs together at the infamous Aftermath era for Rakim, but we know we'll never hear them in the near future.
 :'( :'(

Okka

As an MC, Eminem is prolly one of the best that's out there, he's tight as fuck but sometimes he rhymes about so silly shit that people don't wanna see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah and rakim is above and beyond eminem IMO
rakim could, should and SHOULD give eminem a run for his money
rakim can still spit.....he was mad at dre thats why his album came out wack...haha

As an MC, Eminem is prolly one of the best that's out there, he's tight as fuck but sometimes he rhymes about so silly shit that people don't wanna see it.
Cube

Jimmy H.

rakim can still spit.....he was mad at dre thats why his album came out wack...haha  What
  Why would him being mad at Dre have anything to do with his album quality? Say what you will about bar for bar or whatever, Eminem is one of the very best. The guy can spit but also write. He's in very rare company when it comes to people who could do both at the level that he does.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha nah i jus said that cuz rakim'salbum came out wack
but there are few rappers that can make em run for miles
em is cool but dope?
nah hes not dope
does he write all of his muzik?

rakim can still spit.....he was mad at dre thats why his album came out wack...haha  What
  Why would him being mad at Dre have anything to do with his album quality? Say what you will about bar for bar or whatever, Eminem is one of the very best. The guy can spit but also write. He's in very rare company when it comes to people who could do both at the level that he does.
Cube

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
haha nah i jus said that cuz rakim'salbum came out wack
but there are few rappers that can make em run for miles
em is cool but dope?
nah hes not dope
does he write all of his muzik?

If Em writes all his music? WTF man. Dude is one of the greatest lyricists and writers ever. He has his own style and I could hardly imagine anybody to be able to write for him. Who could? Seriously, saying Em has ghostwriters is dumb.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
didnt say he has ghostwriters...altho some of his ryhmes are simple
whats so great about eminem?
you think hes better than krs one, gza?
Cube