Author Topic: Jay Z - Blueprint 2: The Gift and the Curse....horrible!!!  (Read 654 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Jay Z - Blueprint 2: The Gift and the Curse....horrible!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2002, 08:03:01 PM »
I got my mojo back oh behave?? LOOL I gots to hear this shit!

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2002, 10:57:53 PM »

Are you smoking crack? it has to be the worst shit to ever drop. Go see a psychiatrist immediately.

If anybody needs to visit a psychiatrist its you.  Whats the big deal if I like an album and you dont like an album.  Youre a sad little boy if you think me liking an album is grounds for me to go to a psychiatrist.

Boy oh boy--Do I ever miss the SOHH boards at times like this.

I mean I have heard alot of crazy insane things from you before, but this, THIS!!!, my friend tops it all.

This album is prolly THE worst album to ever drop. Some muthafucka scratching a chalkboard for over 80 minutes is more entertaining for cryin' out loud. And its a FUCKIN DOUBLE ALBUM!!!!!!! Jesus I wouldn't be able to last the entire first disc HELL THE FIRST SONG let alone the second disc.

My ears can handle only so much bullshit before it becomes fatal and endangers my health. You, my dear Suge, must be a very strong individual in order to handle such a large capacity of bullshit at one time. Very few are given such a courageous talent from God. I commend you for your efforts and dillengence.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2002, 05:47:43 PM »
I mean I have heard alot of crazy insane things from you before, but this, THIS!!!, my friend tops it all.

This album is prolly THE worst album to ever drop. Some muthafucka scratching a chalkboard for over 80 minutes is more entertaining for cryin' out loud. And its a FUCKIN DOUBLE ALBUM!!!!!!! Jesus I wouldn't be able to last the entire first disc HELL THE FIRST SONG let alone the second disc.

My ears can handle only so much bullshit before it becomes fatal and endangers my health. You, my dear Suge, must be a very strong individual in order to handle such a large capacity of bullshit at one time. Very few are given such a courageous talent from God. I commend you for your efforts and dillengence.

Worst..Post...Ever

I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2002, 06:03:11 PM »
Boy oh boy--Do I ever miss the SOHH boards at times like this.

They're still open kid and the whole first page was about The Blueprint II so you''ll love it.

Its a good album.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 06:04:28 PM by WestCoastVeteran »

teecee

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2002, 06:46:09 PM »
No doubt, if all you want is Jigga this and jigga that, go to SOHH and fucking stay there, cuz they aint shutting down yo.........

teecee

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2002, 06:52:37 PM »
Anyway, this jay z album is not that bad at all, its just that the filler is horrible and some of his worst material ever.  He also drops som eof his nicest songs ever, so i am not that mad. I mean, what do you really expect?  All jay is trying to do is put himself up there with Big and Pac by dropping an incredible double album; unfortunately he doesnt have it in him.  If this album was a long solo, like 18 songs, it could've been a lot doper.  Still, it isnt bad by any means, it just isnt that good either.  To bad too, considering jay z has so much damn talent.  

I think guys like king suge are mad cuz this cd aint as good as everyone thought it would be and they know it!  Who cares though, it is pretty good and has many good songs so its all good.  And since people HAVE TO always bring Nas up when they bring up Jay, it is safe to say NAs cd wont be much better judging fro his first single..........neither of them coming close to 5 mics this time, more like 3.5 to 4.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2002, 08:14:46 PM »
Anyway, this jay z album is not that bad at all, its just that the filler is horrible and some of his worst material ever.  He also drops som eof his nicest songs ever, so i am not that mad. I mean, what do you really expect?  All jay is trying to do is put himself up there with Big and Pac by dropping an incredible double album; unfortunately he doesnt have it in him.  If this album was a long solo, like 18 songs, it could've been a lot doper.  Still, it isnt bad by any means, it just isnt that good either.  To bad too, considering jay z has so much damn talent.  

I think guys like king suge are mad cuz this cd aint as good as everyone thought it would be and they know it!  Who cares though, it is pretty good and has many good songs so its all good.  And since people HAVE TO always bring Nas up when they bring up Jay, it is safe to say NAs cd wont be much better judging fro his first single..........neither of them coming close to 5 mics this time, more like 3.5 to 4.

First off--THANK GOD Sohh.com is still open :)  Second off..I dont think the CD is a classic but theres a lot of good shit on there-and I honestly one or two songs that I PERSONALLY dont like.  And come on-Sikotic is a Nas dick licker and thats why he keeps writing this absurd posts about how its "the worst album ever and blah blah blah".  

Seriously-how can I take Sikotic seriously?  That is one goofy looking motherfucker!!!

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2002, 08:35:19 PM »
it's got about 7 dope songs, that pretty good for a album. that "oooohhhh behave" stuff was terrible.  The problem I saw with the CD as a whole was there was not enough raw Jay-Z, and he bite's way too much.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2002, 09:48:57 PM »
First off--THANK GOD Sohh.com is still open :)  Second off..I dont think the CD is a classic but theres a lot of good shit on there-and I honestly one or two songs that I PERSONALLY dont like.  And come on-Sikotic is a Nas dick licker and thats why he keeps writing this absurd posts about how its "the worst album ever and blah blah blah".  

Seriously-how can I take Sikotic seriously?  That is one goofy looking motherfucker!!!

LMFAO!!!! you shouldn't take me serious. You should be able to take a joke lol

I diss your idol and you diss me personally hahahaha I love it
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2002, 11:30:36 PM »

LMFAO!!!! you shouldn't take me serious. You should be able to take a joke lol

I diss your idol and you diss me personally hahahaha I love it
Isnt telling me to seek therapy cos I like an album dissing me personally?  Hmmm..

Also-I didnt diss you personally--just physically...youre one goofy looking son of a bitch--im sure youre a nice guy but damn..you are genetically shortchanged.

Also, I like Snoop Dogg, Dre, Eminem, Twista, 50 Cent, Big Tymers, Cage, BIG, and others more than Jay.  I like Jay and think its a dope album.  LOL--and regardless of whether you like the album or not you still have to look at that mug every morning in the mirror.  ::shudders::

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2002, 02:58:42 AM »
i like:
A Dream
Hovi Baby
03 Bonnie & Clyde
Excuse Me Miss
All Around The World
Poppin Tags
Guns N Roses
U Don't Know
Meet The Parents
Show U (although I like the bootleg version where the girl is baggin up at the end)

I agree that songs like Blueprint 2 and Some People Hate as well as a few others are garbage

and a couple songs are average

as a double album i think it's a disappointment to spend that kind of money for 10+ average or worse songs...
as a download and burn i was satisfied cause like i said about 10 tracks are real hot.  3.5 mics imo although i can see a magazine giving it 4 (but i hope not) i think jigga needs to be made aware that its not quite jay-z level material as a whole package and hopefully he come tighter cause we all know his "8th album comin" so he can feed those 20,000 growlin stomachs

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2002, 05:07:22 AM »
most of yall  are still on jay z's dick as usual ::) ::)

Just look at "blueprint 2" he should ripped the mic cause its a fuking hot beat....dark eerie beat and instead he says "oh behave" its a very wack cd cause i expected it to be very tight

GET OFF JAY'Z DICK!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2002, 05:09:26 AM »
it's got about 7 dope songs, that pretty good for a album. that "oooohhhh behave" stuff was terrible.  The problem I saw with the CD as a whole was there was not enough raw Jay-Z, and he bite's way too much.  

exaclt....read my above point,,,,right above this quote!:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"most of yall  are still on jay z's dick as usual  

Just look at "blueprint 2" he should ripped the mic cause its a fuking hot beat....dark eerie beat and instead he says "oh behave" its a very wack cd cause i expected it to be very tight

GET OFF JAY'Z DICK! "

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2002, 05:11:22 AM »
i like:
A Dream
03 Bonnie & Clyde
Poppin Tags
Guns N Roses
watcher 2

guns and roses is suprisingly tight when u combine rock and rap... :)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2002, 08:00:22 AM »
disc 1 - 4 mics

disc 2 - 5 mics

HOVEYS HOME