Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20092 times)

Sccit

i dont wanna get in a ring with u, u fuckin faggot...i wanna see u on the streets, man-2-man. what dont u get? this isnt a game to me...have ur fun with roccy, im way past gloves and a bell.

you seriously need to let this dubcc shit go man. it is a fucking messageboard. it is the fucking internet. it. is. not. real. life. cuntshit.

these geeks stalked my personal info, contacted my family, pried into my private messages which contained personal letters, posted them all over the net, and held chatrooms about it like they just won the lotto....im pretty sure they took it a lil further than "just the internet", so stop spewing that stupid bullshit, u dumb muthafucka.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
While you fairies are fighting 1v1 with boxing gloves i'll be sure to have both of your cars on cinder blocks by the time you come outside.

Cali Climate

I don't see why elior is so scared. Sikotic is obviously a legit guy who seems well rounded and honest enough not to try anything slick. A one on one whooping is not bad.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I love this shit. I guarentee there will be no action, but if this does go down we need someone neutral there to see that Sikotic doesn't get jumped or a weapon used. It also should be recorded so that no one can sue to make sure it is mutual.  Everybody talks about the internet and how it can't get your emotions going I have actually met up to fight somebody on the net who was talking shit about my girl. He lived in the next city from me and I even provoked him to bring his boys. He didn't know what I looked like and soon as he saw me I could tell he was shook. He had no idea that I was 6 ft. 225 and all muscle. He turned around and got in his car and left.

Sccit

I don't see why elior is so scared. Sikotic is obviously a legit guy who seems well rounded and honest enough not to try anything slick. A one on one whooping is not bad.

didnt u pussy out of meeting looney? who's guna listen to the words of a certified pussy when it comes to fighting?

sikotic will see me, if he's actually dumb enough to box roccy, so dont trip. no shady shit will go down, but something will.

Sccit

I love this shit. I guarentee there will be no action, but if this does go down we need someone neutral there to see that Sikotic doesn't get jumped or a weapon used. It also should be recorded so that no one can sue to make sure it is mutual.  Everybody talks about the internet and how it can't get your emotions going I have actually met up to fight somebody on the net who was talking shit about my girl. He lived in the next city from me and I even provoked him to bring his boys. He didn't know what I looked like and soon as he saw me I could tell he was shook. He had no idea that I was 6 ft. 225 and all muscle. He turned around and got in his car and left.

LOL, good shit. and im pretty sure u didnt challenge him to a boxing match, like a fuckin pussy.

Raphael

This is two scenarios of how this meeting will/can go down.

Scenario#1
NIK(accompanied by his long life love Roccy)
NIK: You was poppin all dat bullshit on dubcc but now you standin infront of me all scared like a little biznitch *turns around to see if Roccy is still behind him* WOODLAND HILLS 91367 UP IN DIZ BITCH NIGGA WHAT WHAT!?!?!  *Sikotic knocks NIK to the ground*

Scenario#2
NIK, now alone after Roccy stood him up and went to a rave to suck dick for thizz.
NIK: You know what Sikotic, this is some stupid shit. Let's just go to my pad and smoke some bomb weed while i make my main biznitch Floydness serve us some Kool-Aid aight dawg?
*Sikotic looks at NIK with pity but comes up with a excuse to not hang out with NIK at the last second*

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
No unlike some of you I can understand the reason NIK would want to fight. If some dude was messing with my family or just taking shit in general and they lived a city over I would kick the shit out of them. The biggest thing is just to stop talking and get it done. Also I would accept the boxing invite, I boxed up till I was like 21 and have won a bunch of amatuer tournys. Boxing is one of the toughest sports conditioning wise and it is truly a mans sport.

Sccit

This is two scenarios of how this meeting will/can go down.

Scenario#1
NIK(accompanied by his long life love Roccy)
NIK: You was poppin all dat bullshit on dubcc but now you standin infront of me all scared like a little biznitch *turns around to see if Roccy is still behind him* WOODLAND HILLS 91367 UP IN DIZ BITCH NIGGA WHAT WHAT!?!?!  *Sikotic knocks NIK to the ground*

Scenario#2
NIK, now alone after Roccy stood him up and went to a rave to suck dick for thizz.
NIK: You know what Sikotic, this is some stupid shit. Let's just go to my pad and smoke some bomb weed while i make my main biznitch Floydness serve us some Kool-Aid aight dawg?
*Sikotic looks at NIK with pity but comes up with a excuse to not hang out with NIK at the last second*

^no offense to my dude siavash, but sikotic wouldnt even be able to knock doggystylin out. i saw them standing together at a dpg concert and sikotic made doggy look big LOL. i really have no fuckinh idea whats goin on in his mind for him to wanna box roccy, who is like 6'2" and 200-something pounds. sikotic is literally like a little shrimp. i might be tall and thin, but sikotic is small as fuck and out of shape. id bet my life that deep down inside he doesnt really wanna fight me or roccy.

Sccit

No unlike some of you I can understand the reason NIK would want to fight. If some dude was messing with my family or just taking shit in general and they lived a city over I would kick the shit out of them. The biggest thing is just to stop talking and get it done. Also I would accept the boxing invite, I boxed up till I was like 21 and have won a bunch of amatuer tournys. Boxing is one of the toughest sports conditioning wise and it is truly a mans sport.

im down with no gloves. since sikotic will box roccy, ill get my opportunity ;D

Sikotic™

Roccy and I will both be seeing Sik at the gym if/when it goes down, so hush up with the nutriding pussy talk.

Are you two a packaged deal or something, NIK? I can't just meet you, I gotta meet you AND Roccy?

So basically you plan on softening me up before I fight Roccy or Roccy is suppose to soften me up before I fight you? What in the fuck is the point in even attempted to get a ring and try to fight mono y mono? When the fuck are YOU gonna man up, NIK?

You have my fuckin word and this very post is proof: I will not bring a SINGLE homie with me if we agree to the terms and do this. If I bring anyone, you can back out and run around claiming I'm a pussy.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

Nik is awesome, he lives in his own world where nobody else is allowed.
That must be awesome

Sikotic™

^no offense to my dude siavash, but sikotic wouldnt even be able to knock doggystylin out. i saw them standing together at a dpg concert and sikotic made doggy look big LOL. i really have no fuckinh idea whats goin on in his mind for him to wanna box roccy, who is like 6'2" and 200-something pounds. sikotic is literally like a little shrimp. i might be tall and thin, but sikotic is small as fuck and out of shape. id bet my life that deep down inside he doesnt really wanna fight me or roccy.
Why don't you wanna face this fuckin shrimp one-on-one then?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Boxing is manly as it can get. Just use anything under 12oz. gloves and you are good. The boxing match doesn't have to be friendly either.

Muhfukka

nik your cunt hole is leaking again