Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19368 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
theres a chance we'll see

ROCCY VS. SIKOTICTHE THRILLA IN VANILLA

G-Funk

theres a chance we'll see

ROCCY VS. SIKOTICTHE THRILLA IN VANILLA

LOL

AGeesta

Ya'll can fight bare knuckles in a fuckin boxing ring....
in a gym it would be legit

back when me and my friends use to box we couldn't get into fights outside of the gym cus it was illegal when we were in golden gloves

so what we would do is meet who we were fighting in the gym and fight bare knuckles
yall obviously never stepped in a boxing gym in your life

and BTW even with gloves its better because y'all will start swingin off, im pretty sure without gloves yall arent gonna do shit to eachother cus NIK is frail as fuck and is prolly scared to take a punch...

and even then when yall do fight i bet it will not go past the first round. you have to be fuckin conditioned to even go 3 rounds believe that
if your not in shape your gonna tire out quick and your punches wont hurt/ and someone will get knocked out

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Let me just say this; if I REALLY wanted to fight Sik and this is the only way it was gonna happen, I would take him up on his offer...

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i cant even find words for this... ;D ;Di

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Ya'll can fight bare knuckles in a fuckin boxing ring....
in a gym it would be legit

back when me and my friends use to box we couldn't get into fights outside of the gym cus it was illegal when we were in golden gloves

so what we would do is meet who we were fighting in the gym and fight bare knuckles
yall obviously never stepped in a boxing gym in your life

and BTW even with gloves its better because y'all will start swingin off, im pretty sure without gloves yall arent gonna do shit to eachother cus NIK is frail as fuck and is prolly scared to take a punch...

and even then when yall do fight i bet it will not go past the first round. you have to be fuckin conditioned to even go 3 rounds believe that
if your not in shape your gonna tire out quick and your punches wont hurt/ and someone will get knocked out

I go to a MMA/Boxing gym. The owners would most likely frown upon bare knuckle streetfights and messing shit up and bringing trouble to the gym. Nobody says you can't have a MMA fight with those little gloves though ;)

Yea conditioning is key. Anybody thinking they are going past a couple rounds in the boxing ring without top notch conditioning is crazy. I put on some weight since I used to box and I dont think I could make it past 3 or 4 rounds conditioning wise now.

Muhfukka

187 on a jew

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
I just spent the last hour reading all 11 pages of this.

first off, lol at everything.

NIK feels disrespected, and rightfully so.  People had beef with him and they brought his family members into it, but all this shit in his PMs were fair game; they were technically on the site.  If someone brought my mom into an internet beef and contacted her I would want to fight someone too.  When NIK got banned why the fuck did he come back?  That was his way out and possibly all the shit would have stopped or at least slowed down, instead he came back and challenged the entire board to a street fight with a $1000 pot. 

Now Sik has come with a logical alternative to a street fight where they can let off some steam and keep it safe and legal, but for whatever reason NIK think's it's somehow a pussy idea to have it there.  Any threat NIK poses to Sik in the streets, Sik could pose to him i.e. getting jumped, weapons, calling police, filing assault charges so Sik's attempt at assuring a fair fight should be beneficial to both.  NIK's refusual to agree to these terms shows us that he has no desire to defend the honor of his family and friends.  After 11 pages of this thread it's apparent that nothing is gonna happen and theres no reason for any of us to look forward to any action in or out of the ring between these two.
Nice little summary of the 11 pages.

ill tape it if have a camcorder, and itll be nice to have a 3rd party rather than "fuck sik n his homies their pussies" or "fuck nik n his homies their pussies" n pretty much have 2 stories.
I said it before: I'm not bringing homies. I don't need my friends whether it was a street fight or a boxing match. Bringing your homies (or like NIK did to Grundy, his girl) is just some cowardly shit.

lol its a street fight homie there aint no rules, if u get into shit with some eses, niggas, armos, whites, asians, any1 for that matter and you go alone and they are gonna hop your ass, theyll prob give you a 1 on 1, but after that whether u win or lose ur gonna get stomped out. u bring homies to for insurance, they make sure that after u get knocked out that the other guy doesnt stomp your face. if some1 fucks up it turns into a rumble simple as that.

if u guys get caught, i mean come on now its a mutual fight nobody gives a shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

allright looney enough input from you we know youre a hardcore gang banger ok

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
can we just get down to whether it is happening or not?

12 pages of offering contracts or whatever is happening is nothing if it doesn't go down.

i say by the end of page 13, we the people should know whether this is going to be a fight!

Sikotic™

Well, I have no hope in NIK growing a pair of balls so unless I get a definitive yes, I'm moving on. All this talking has been repetitive and boring probably like page 7 anyways. So when he gets back on here, it is either a yes or a no, and that is that.

Yea conditioning is key. Anybody thinking they are going past a couple rounds in the boxing ring without top notch conditioning is crazy. I put on some weight since I used to box and I dont think I could make it past 3 or 4 rounds conditioning wise now.

Of course it wouldn't go past a round. Whoever would get the advantage at the beginning, whether its me or NIK,  would set the pace of the fight and it would be over by round 1. And I don't give a fuck what kind of gloves, if any, but I know it wouldn't be realistic to think of having a bare knuckle fight in a gym.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

Sikotic, if you fight me. I guarantee that you wont be touched outside of the ring.

So, whos attending? lets get some names.
how it really goes down..

Muhfukka

damn roccy when did you start wearing the pants in that relationship

Sccit

Let me just say this; if I REALLY wanted to fight Sik and this is the only way it was gonna happen, I would take him up on his offer...

ima see him regardless, so im not trippin

Sccit

and he's the type of guy who looks down on u but wouldnt say shit, muhfukka, so i have no idea why ur standin up for him this hard
hahahahaha this is pretty fucking jewish
Oh shit, he's doin those Jewdi Mind Tricks again.....

Im fighting because sikotic called me out and hes been talking shit since day 1.
I never called your ass out. You keep cheerleading on the sidelines so I extended the offer to you if you're willing to take his place. But if NIK is gonna show up anyways in the mindstate to come kick my "shrimp ass", then what is the point in even dealing with you? Tell your boy to either get in the ring like a man or stay home and iron your Laker jersey while you sub for him.

So what the fuck is the deal? I'm not stupid and I'm damn sure not walking into a 2-on-1 or a parking lot ambush/salad tossing. Am I gonna meet up with you one-on-one on neutral grounds where all of Dubcc can witnesses it either in person or by videotape or are you gonna keep talking about what you want to do to me? If its the latter, then I'm simply gonna move on and post up more of your personal life for everyone's entertainment.

Are we gonna fight in the boxing ring mono y mono? YES or NO answer only.

so u only wanna box if only one of us shows up? wtf? LMAO!

u can bring whoever u want