Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19108 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

because sik is a GIANT PUSSY
You have a giant pussy after N.W.A. & The Posse ran a Soul Train on your poonani.

This song was about Queen:

Sccit

Sikotic, why are u being such a pussy? i dont wanna box u, i wanna beat u down until u forget what a bitch u truly are....come see me on some real shit, i already called u out first, so dont pull a fuckin banana boy and try to twist shit up, cuz u know im not goin 2 no gym...meet me at tarzana park this coming weekend and we can settle it the way i see truly fitting and not like some nerds.

of course, a coward like u would use acgrundy as an example....the same dude who drove 14 hours to "beat me up", but ended up pussying out of a bet and losing in a game of 1-on-1 instead. :laugh: ur even more of a pussy than him, dont forget that ive seen u in person, u fuckin shrimp lookin muthafucka.

so come to tarzna park, and we can "discuss" the details of what will happen once we meet. :)

ikke

^LMAO

Jaydc

hahahaahhaahahhahahahahah at elior once again proving what a pussy he is.

Muhfukka

shrimp hahahaha the jew looks like his family never got out of the concentration camp

G-Funk

in the words of lights:

wow.

:grumpy:

Triple OG Rapsodie

none of you chumps really want to fight. If you did you wouldn't be going on and on about the terms.

I think its established no one gives a fuck about fighting you NIK. If you really wanted to fight then you would man up, meet at the gym and get it over with. Otherwise stfu and stop being a pussy.

Sikotic™

of course, a coward like u would use acgrundy as an example....the same dude who drove 14 hours to "beat me up", but ended up pussying out of a bet and losing in a game of 1-on-1 instead. :laugh: ur even more of a pussy than him, dont forget that ive seen u in person, u fuckin shrimp lookin muthafucka.

This is coming form the guy who looks like he's battling an eating disorder and too chickenshit to even look at me when I'm talking to you. Your bitch was more of a man than you when I talked to her. You talk mad shit on the internet, but you're nothing but a pussy in person.

Like I said, I don't care to fight you because I prefer to laugh at insecure suburban dudes bragging about their street cred, but I'll do it for a good cause. I put the offer on the table and you backed down because you're a fuckin coward.

Why are you scared of a boxing ring where you have the physical advantage?

Why are you scared to have other people witness what goes down?

How come you ain't so willing to throw down money like before?

I'm a fuckin shrimp, right? So why are you backing down, you Manute Bol-lookin muthafucka?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

I mean, just look at the physical mismatch and advantage you'd have against me, Manute:

Why you backtrackin, cuz?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

Someone photoshop a promotional poster for this ASAP

"The Internet Fight Of The Century....Sikotic V.S. NIK"

hahah...have them facing off against each other. And photoshop NIK's mom in Sik's corner

Muhfukka

i dont wanna box u, i wanna beat u down until u forget what a bitch u truly are.
why cant you do that boxing? what kind of jew shit are you trying to pull?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

This is coming form the guy who looks like he's battling an eating disorder and too chickenshit to even look at me when I'm talking to you. Your bitch was more of a man than you when I talked to her. You talk mad shit on the internet, but you're nothing but a pussy in person.

Like I said, I don't care to fight you because I prefer to laugh at insecure suburban dudes bragging about their street cred, but I'll do it for a good cause. I put the offer on the table and you backed down because you're a fuckin coward.

Why are you scared of a boxing ring where you have the physical advantage?

Why are you scared to have other people witness what goes down?

How come you ain't so willing to throw down money like before?

I'm a fuckin shrimp, right? So why are you backing down, you Manute Bol-lookin muthafucka?

lets all drink and make this happen. u guys can fight in the back of the bar, its pretty huge and discreet.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
assuming u guys arnt gonna bomb each other on sight

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
hahahahahahaha...just like i predicted...he bitches out like the fuccin bitch he is.

Reprise91

sik what happened?
why you goin off like a rocket launcher? lol
Nothing really. He got ethered worse than any individual in internet history and can't accept the loss. He wants to fight everyone including me. I want to help out women who are abused by cowards like Elior. So I came up with a master plan that kills two birds with one stone.

Dude he got so fuccin ethered it ain't funny.