Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19333 times)

the ghost

They brought your mom into this, your fine ass mom, she carried you for 9 months and made sure you survived to the age of 22.  They brought her into your internet beef.  They read your diary to the entire board.  You've been turned inside out by these guys.  I would be chomping at the bit to take out anyone involved, this gym invitation is probably your only chance to get some satisfaction but you wont even take him up on it because for some reason an organized fight is bitch shit.  Just leave DubCC and start your life.  Forget all this happened and take the little bit(if any) of dignity you have left and drop all of this.  Is arguing like this solving anything?

i dont think u get it..i will see sikotic, sooner or later, and its not guna be for a boxing match LOL

why the hell would u get into a boxing ring with gloves and pads against someone who did/said all that to your family? wouldnt u be swingin at em way before u even made it to the ring? believe it or not, im not calm enough to chill and set up a ring with a punk like sikotic, after all the shit he pulled...i cant wait to see him, though, and i know for a fact i will, so for those of u using this as the main entertainment in ur life, the best is yet to come, fellas, so chil..

Hold up my G.  I thought you were just going to see if Sikotic would say the same stuff he said on the board to you in person?  You think he won't.  What if he does?  Then it's ass whoopin time?  What if he does not?  Still ass whoopin time?  I'm sorta confused

Sccit

lol @ this whole shit..getting kinda tedious...nothings ever gonna happen cos NIK sees accepting Siks offer as doing things on his terms, which all relates back to what i mentioned earlier...delusions of grandeur..."my terms or not at all" basically...

why doesnt someone neutral come up with some sort of solution as to location etc, rather than the 2 of u going back and forth and accomplishing nothing?

thats what looney already did, but sik backed out of that also....and now hes backing out of the boxing match with roccy too. LMAO.

i feel what your saying, but Sik aint got the beef with roccy, why u bringing your man into it? as far as i can see, u told sik to "come at me", or whatever the wording was, Sik made the proposition of the actual surroundings etc, rather than just making empty threats back and forth, why not just settle and step in the ring in a fair manner...no snake shit, bringing your boys and shit...i dunno dude, just strikes me as being a lose-lose for Sik  :-\

im even willing to meet him at the gym, but he doesnt wanna meet up unless i tell him its guna be on some boxing in a ring shit=pussy

i gave him many alternatives to back up the shit hes talkin on here, but he only wants to do it in a place he feels "safe" enough....how is that not the definition of a pussy? LOL

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
SO WHATS GOING DOWN?  I STOPPED READING SINCE I LAST REPLIED.

IS SHIT GOING DOWN?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
SO WHATS GOING DOWN?  I STOPPED READING SINCE I LAST REPLIED.

IS SHIT GOING DOWN?

Of course it's not going down...this is dubcc.

AGeesta

ok i feel where NIK is coming from

he is pist, he dont any set up shit, what NIK is trying to say is there aint gonna be no shit talking when they see eachother he just gonna prolly try to bum rush SIK.

all Sik is gonna have to do when he sees NIK is get that adreniline going, square up and throw the first hit
no bluffin no nothing, no time for shit talking or anything

once NIK goes up to sik like "hey foo whats up with that shit you be talking" all SIK gots to do is "BAM" fuck even if its in front of a police station, just stick that nigga and keep hitting him till hes out

until then nothing is happening

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SO WHATS GOING DOWN?  I STOPPED READING SINCE I LAST REPLIED.

IS SHIT GOING DOWN?

Of course it's not going down...this is dubcc.

:D

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Frosty_Heidi_and_Frank_Uncensored_67.mp3
via FoxyTunes

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

And NIK, if you're gonna sit your bony ass in front of a boxing gym waiting to fight me, then what is the point of not getting in the ring with me.

But you know what.......a light just went off in my head when you said this:

^the thing is, i will see sikotic sooner or later, and when i do, it wont be on no boxing shit

So you're gonna find me, huh punk? OK. How about we do this then: I will give you my exact whereabouts and time I will be at that particular location. If you really wanna fight me as badly as you claim, you have the freedom to come on down and show your flamingo lookin' ass.

I guess if you actually did show up, I would have no choice but to defend myself. Seems fair to me. Write this down:

420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095

I have a class there and it gets out at 10:00PM. It's at the UCLA campus in Westwood. You really wanna get me, I will be walking out of that building and to my car a that very time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

And NIK, if you're gonna sit your bony ass in front of a boxing gym waiting to fight me, then what is the point of not getting in the ring with me.

^the thing is, i will see sikotic sooner or later, and when i do, it wont be on no boxing shit

So you're gonna find me, huh punk? OK. How about we do this then: I will give you my exact whereabouts and time I will be at that particular location. If you really wanna fight me as badly as you claim, you have the freedom to come on down and show your flamingo lookin' ass.

I guess if you actually did show up, I would have no choice but to defend myself. Seems fair to me. Write this down:

420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095

I have a class there and it gets out at 10:00PM. It's at the UCLA campus in Westwood. You really wanna get me, I will be walking out of that building and to my car a that very time.

Oh shit!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LLOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
not in a controlled environment where its just a boxing match with paddings and gloves and rules. peeps dont fight like that when its on some real shit.

This isn't real shit, moron. You "wanna" fight me because I got access to your fuckin' Dubcc account remember?

right.u didnt talk shit about my family, clown floydness, and make disrespectful ass jokes about shit that shoulda never been touched..now ur denyin that too? oh, my

whats ur excuse for not boxing roccy now?

By this logic I should have FUCKED you up ALONG TIME AGO. But, on the advice of my sister, she said straight up, you have a future, why go to LA and beat up some kid, so I kicked back, and just let it be, she left DubCC and all was on the low. Hell, I even didn't want to argue on the Laker's side 'cause of your punk ass. Now the tables are turned. The only difference is, you have no future, it's not your sister who is being called a beast but your girlfriend and your mom is now the butt of every MILF joke here. Like your bitch talking on my sister, it's all ironic and it's all karma. Karma's a bitch. Best thing to do is leave it alone if you aren't going to box.

Sccit

They brought your mom into this, your fine ass mom, she carried you for 9 months and made sure you survived to the age of 22.  They brought her into your internet beef.  They read your diary to the entire board.  You've been turned inside out by these guys.  I would be chomping at the bit to take out anyone involved, this gym invitation is probably your only chance to get some satisfaction but you wont even take him up on it because for some reason an organized fight is bitch shit.  Just leave DubCC and start your life.  Forget all this happened and take the little bit(if any) of dignity you have left and drop all of this.  Is arguing like this solving anything?

i dont think u get it..i will see sikotic, sooner or later, and its not guna be for a boxing match LOL

why the hell would u get into a boxing ring with gloves and pads against someone who did/said all that to your family? wouldnt u be swingin at em way before u even made it to the ring? believe it or not, im not calm enough to chill and set up a ring with a punk like sikotic, after all the shit he pulled...i cant wait to see him, though, and i know for a fact i will, so for those of u using this as the main entertainment in ur life, the best is yet to come, fellas, so chil..

Hold up my G.  I thought you were just going to see if Sikotic would say the same stuff he said on the board to you in person?  You think he won't.  What if he does?  Then it's ass whoopin time?  What if he does not?  Still ass whoopin time?  I'm sorta confused

if he acts as high and mighty as he does on here, he will get his. if he humbles up and acts the way he was when i seen him at the dpg concert, lil goofy armenian/black dude who was cheesin like mad, then i might just feel bad and simply accept his gay boxing challenge. im a spur of the moment typa guy...im not tryna preorganize any boxing matches, im tryna see him on some real shit,  and thats that. thats why i dont wanna promise him a boxing match and lie about it. i know i definitely wont feel like setting up a whole boxing match once i actually see him...and i will see him.

Leggy Hendrix

420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095

seems fair to me...watch NIK flip it and call u pussy when he doesnt wanna do it tonight, its on your terms again u see  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

herpes

420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095

DUBCC members gotta to this for the live play by play.

Sikotic™

Oh, and in case you claim you can't make it to that location, I'll be here tomorrow (Tuesday afternoon):

70 S. Lake Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101

I'll be leaving that place and walking to my car around 12:00 Noon. Show up early so you don't miss me. I'm giving you what you want, now come after me if you REALLY wanna.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

420 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095

10 pm today? oh shit, good lookin out