Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20115 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Okay so a meeting of sorts did go down this time:

I'm walking down the street when I here someone call my name. I turn around and I see NIK in his truck with Lights next to him. I told him let's do this, but NIK says "Get int he truck". I said, "No, let's do it right here." Lights opens up the back of the cab and NIK keeps telling me to get in. I told him again, let's do this right here.

He drives off, and I never saw him again. You really thought I was gonna hop in the back of your truck like a fuckin idiot, NIK? What kinda thug/street shit are you on? Real thugs hop out the truck and fight, not speed off with Lights in the passenger seat.

I just heard a different version. NIK i still at the spot, dog. he said your not picking up your phone.

Sikotic™

I'm walking down the street when I here someone call my name. I turn around and I see NIK in his truck with Lights next to him. I told him let's do this, but NIK says "Get int he truck". I said, "No, let's do it right here." Lights opens up the back of the cab and NIK keeps telling me to get in. I told him again, let's do this right here.

He drives off, and I never saw him again. You really thought I was gonna hop in the back of your truck like a fuckin idiot, NIK? What kinda thug/street shit are you on? Real thugs hop out the truck and fight, not speed off with Lights in the passenger seat.

I just heard a different version. NIK i still at the spot, dog. he said your not picking up your phone.
I just tried to call him but he wont pick up.

And who the fuck are you anyways? Lights and NIK were there, not you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

hahahahaha fucking dirty middle easterners arent good for shit

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He's calling you right now. I'm that nigga Ali, boy you ain't know,lol...They're still at the spot sik, they never drove off...

Cali Climate

And where did you all get that sexy pic of orit? I want more.

G-Funk

:grumpy:

Leggy Hendrix

lmao @ NIK shouting at u to get in the back of the truck hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he gangsta!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

westsiderider323

hahahahaha fucking dirty middle easterners arent good for shit

they dont even give u the right fuckin change at 7-11

AGeesta

well Lights was blowing up my phone then Sccit gets on the phone and tries to act all fuckin hard like
"give me that his mother fucking number bitch you pussy fuck you give me his number bitch"

which pisses me off so i just talk shit back and is like "fuck you talk to me like a man not like a bitch,"
then he just kept yelling and calling me names pretending he was talking to Roccy or Floyd and i just hung up

then he called me back saying that he saw you and called you out and you ran and said he is in his truck waiting for you

the lieng jew never mentioned him telling you to get in his truck BUT he did say that he wants to meet up somewhere to squab

what a bitch he dont know how to handle beef... if he was really down he would of just got out the truck and squabbed right then and there or followed your ass

this is an EPIC FAIL!!!!

Muhfukka

ill bet anything nik just wanted to talk it out and try to get sik to smoke weed with them

Sikotic™

Yeah, I talked to toothpick just now. This is basically what he said 20 times over and over:

"You don't know who you're messing with. I'm gonna find where you live and fuck your mother in the ass, nigger"

You had your chance, NIK. I told you to find me and do somethin.

You found me but you just drove off. You didn't do shit. Lights didn't do shit.

So go ahead and call me a nigger and talk about what you wanna do to me, because that is all you can do, homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Yeah, I talked to toothpick just now. This is basically what he said 20 times over and over:

"You don't know who you're messing with. I'm gonna find where you live and fuck your mother in the ass, nigger"

So go ahead and call me a nigger and talk about what you wanna do to me, because that is all you can do, homie.

i mean im sure ur somewhat pissed at him too, y didnt u kick his truck n put a dent on it, im sure he would of came out and started swinging than

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

187 on a muthafuckin jew

G-Funk

fuck. sounds like a redneck trying to lynch somebody.

AGeesta

LMAO yep that sounds like what he would say