Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20175 times)

Sikotic™

Yeah, I talked to toothpick just now. This is basically what he said 20 times over and over:

"You don't know who you're messing with. I'm gonna find where you live and fuck your mother in the ass, nigger"

You had your chance, NIK. I told you to find me and do somethin.

You found me but you just drove off. You didn't do shit. Lights didn't do shit.

So go ahead and call me a nigger and talk about what you wanna do to me, because that is all you can do, homie.

i mean im sure ur somewhat pissed at him too, y didnt u kick his truck n put a dent on it, im sure he would of came out and started swinging than
I'm not mad. What do I have to be mad at? He brought a homie to find me, found me and didn't do shit. His truck is a piece of shit anyways. Ypu do construction, Elior?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

I dont see elior as a truck guy.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
the fact that he called him a nigger is enough for me to want him shot in the face...theres quite a few blacc people on this board. FUCC THIS MUTHAFUCCA

Rick James

d'you think he's compensating for something?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
i mean he could of done all that but whats the point? so elior could have a police report and say Sikotic attacked him first and dented his brand new truck his parent bought him?

no u dumbass, have u ever got into shit? you wannabe pussy? my god. if nik was gonna snitch i think id rather get caught for vand. than assault. im sure if u were to come here wouldnt fight anybody. wasnt ur pussy ass in the valley? and told everybody after u got back to texas? homie your a bullshitter straight up, u bullshit on dubcc and im pretty sure u bullshit in real life. u woudlnt last as a 13 yrold in beverly hills claimin texas mexican crips and sayin 187 on red raggers. them cracker crips will fuck u up.

lol vand? nik came to fuck his ass up, y da fuck not wouldnt u start kickhin the car if he isnt coming out. i mean if he doesnt get out he got punked (according to what sik said who knows theres always 2 diff stories)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AGeesta

p.s.

Ali is the little weasel to the left that would get his ass knocked out along with his faggot cousin Doggy

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that. Claiming they didn't do shit because there were 20 cops out there. Then Elior got on the phone saying he's got my IP address and he's gonna find where I live LOL!!!!!!

Bottom line, faggots: I was there walking down the street ALL BY MYSELF. You apparently brought Lights and some other fool who is too scared to give away his identity. You guys could of pulled your dirty ass white chevy truck over and beat me down. But what do you do? You drive off. All you can do is call me a nigger over the phone like I really give a shit.

Sikotic - 3 Elior - 0

lol he doesnt have 3 felonies, he'd be doin 25- L

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Leggy Hendrix

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that. Claiming they didn't do shit because there were 20 cops out there. Then Elior got on the phone saying he's got my IP address and he's gonna find where I live LOL!!!!!!

Bottom line, faggots: I was there walking down the street ALL BY MYSELF. You apparently brought Lights and some other fool who is too scared to give away his identity. You guys could of pulled your dirty ass white chevy truck over and beat me down. But what do you do? You drive off. All you can do is call me a nigger over the phone like I really give a shit.

Sikotic - 3 Elior - 0

yeah looks like a victory for u Sik...NIK has just proved himself to be a fuckin lame over and over...and even when he had the chance he was waiting for, he still bitched...so after telling everyone to grow up and man up and shit, he's resorted to name-calling over the phone...lmao real big man!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

AGeesta

i mean he could of done all that but whats the point? so elior could have a police report and say Sikotic attacked him first and dented his brand new truck his parent bought him?

no u dumbass, have u ever got into shit? you wannabe pussy? my god. if nik was gonna snitch i think id rather get caught for vand. than assault. im sure if u were to come here wouldnt fight anybody. wasnt ur pussy ass in the valley? and told everybody after u got back to texas? homie your a bullshitter straight up, u bullshit on dubcc and im pretty sure u bullshit in real life. u woudlnt last as a 13 yrold in beverly hills claimin texas mexican crips and sayin 187 on red raggers. them cracker crips will fuck u up.

lol vand? nik came to fuck his ass up, y da fuck not wouldnt u start kickhin the car if he isnt coming out. i mean if he doesnt get out he got punked (according to what sik said who knows theres always 2 diff stories)

Looney shut the fuck up, WTF are you even talking about?

Sik shouldnt have done that period... the person who should of done that was Sccit he should of got out of his car chased sik down and if sik locked himself in his car he should of started kicking it and breaking windows

NIK is the one that called out Sik remeber you dumb fucking gook

and i never been to LA you jackass but when i do best believe ill go down there to give you an ol fashion mexican crip from texas ass whoopin

JAZ

im just refreshing this topic, so i can stay updated.

Sikotic™

He was having a hard time steering it. He was blocking traffic LOL.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

To be honest, you guys are all really pathetic.

This shit was funny when we was all kids but we've actually all 'grown' up on these boards together and whether you like it or not you should at least be showing a bit of maturity about a situation like this. You guys are throwing slurs and threatening each other, over the Internet. Do you not realize how pathetic that is.

Sure it was funny when we was 18 or whatever. But as far as I know we are now men, not young men anymore, men, and you guys are really acting like children. Don't get me wrong the insults are hilarious on these boards and God knows I've had and given my fair share out but to take it a step further and go looking for people and saying you want to fight people is a disgrace. If I had it my way I would ban all of you right now.

Grow the fuck up, get some balls, get off the Internet and stop acting like a bunch of fucking girls for fucks sake.

JAZ

ill fight you bez.

Cali Climate

To be honest, you guys are all really pathetic.

This shit was funny when we was all kids but we've actually all 'grown' up on these boards together and whether you like it or not you should at least be showing a bit of maturity about a situation like this. You guys are throwing slurs and threatening each other, over the Internet. Do you not realize how pathetic that is.

Sure it was funny when we was 18 or whatever. But as far as I know we are now men, not young men anymore, men, and you guys are really acting like children. Don't get me wrong the insults are hilarious on these boards and God knows I've had and given my fair share out but to take it a step further and go looking for people and saying you want to fight people is a disgrace. If I had it my way I would ban all of you right now.

Grow the fuck up, get some balls, get off the Internet and stop acting like a bunch of fucking girls for fucks sake.

shut the fuck up bez, you "keystyle" rap on an internet forum you're not better than anyone.

bez

ill fight you bez.

lmao!

But you understand right? These fools are challenging each other to a fight as if they are Rocky Balboa or some shit. Lets just put it this way and settle it once and for all. Nobody on these boards is a 'tough' guy and what would that matter anyway. "im harder" "Im bigger" "blah blah blah" it doesnt mean shit in a fight. Watch some boxing or UFC or even just knockout vids on the net, nothing really matters. You could be 7 foot tall and still got knocked out by a guy thats miniscule compared to you. I think these fools don't understand that.