Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19895 times)

bez

To be honest, you guys are all really pathetic.

This shit was funny when we was all kids but we've actually all 'grown' up on these boards together and whether you like it or not you should at least be showing a bit of maturity about a situation like this. You guys are throwing slurs and threatening each other, over the Internet. Do you not realize how pathetic that is.

Sure it was funny when we was 18 or whatever. But as far as I know we are now men, not young men anymore, men, and you guys are really acting like children. Don't get me wrong the insults are hilarious on these boards and God knows I've had and given my fair share out but to take it a step further and go looking for people and saying you want to fight people is a disgrace. If I had it my way I would ban all of you right now.

Grow the fuck up, get some balls, get off the Internet and stop acting like a bunch of fucking girls for fucks sake.

shut the fuck up bez, you "keystyle" rap on an internet forum you're not better than anyone.

That has nothing to do with anything. You can join the idiot club if you want. Why don't you go and fight someone? Fucking muppets the lot of yas.

Triple OG Rapsodie

This shit was funny when we was all kids but we've actually all 'grown' up on these boards together and whether you like it or not you should at least be showing a bit of maturity about a situation like this. You guys are throwing slurs and threatening each other, over the Internet. Do you not realize how pathetic that is.

Sure it was funny when we was 18 or whatever. But as far as I know we are now men, not young men anymore, men, and you guys are really acting like children. Don't get me wrong the insults are hilarious on these boards and God knows I've had and given my fair share out but to take it a step further and go looking for people and saying you want to fight people is a disgrace. If I had it my way I would ban all of you right now.

Grow the fuck up, get some balls, get off the Internet and stop acting like a bunch of fucking girls for fucks sake.

go somewhere else then instead of bitching about it

Cali Climate

shut the fuck up bez, you "keystyle" rap on an internet forum you're not better than anyone.

That has nothing to do with anything. You can join the idiot club if you want. Why don't you go and fight someone? Fucking muppets the lot of yas.

I'LL FUCKIN PUNCH THE MIRROR IM SO ROIDED UP!!

Leggy Hendrix

damn why the anger bez? i understand the point, but at the end of the day this board is an optional extra for the majority to fill in free time...it aint that serious...altho NIK obviously takes it deadly seriously lol...if the board isnt to your liking their are other things to do  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

bez

::)

Sikotic™

First of all Bez, I am telling him to meet me at places where I was going anyways. Last night, I went to class and told him to come on down. Today, I was working and I told him to come down if he really wanted to. I'm not wasting any time here. I didn't drive from Woodland Hills to Pasadena, just to mean mug some dude and then drive off.

I'm simply handling my business while NIK and company take time out of their schedule to come after me. Don't these guys have something to do on a Tuesday afternoon like work or school or something?

Its too funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
i mean he could of done all that but whats the point? so elior could have a police report and say Sikotic attacked him first and dented his brand new truck his parent bought him?

no u dumbass, have u ever got into shit? you wannabe pussy? my god. if nik was gonna snitch i think id rather get caught for vand. than assault. im sure if u were to come here wouldnt fight anybody. wasnt ur pussy ass in the valley? and told everybody after u got back to texas? homie your a bullshitter straight up, u bullshit on dubcc and im pretty sure u bullshit in real life. u woudlnt last as a 13 yrold in beverly hills claimin texas mexican crips and sayin 187 on red raggers. them cracker crips will fuck u up.

lol vand? nik came to fuck his ass up, y da fuck not wouldnt u start kickhin the car if he isnt coming out. i mean if he doesnt get out he got punked (according to what sik said who knows theres always 2 diff stories)

Looney shut the fuck up, WTF are you even talking about?

Sik shouldnt have done that period... the person who should of done that was Sccit he should of got out of his car chased sik down and if sik locked himself in his car he should of started kicking it and breaking windows

NIK is the one that called out Sik remeber you dumb fucking gook

and i never been to LA you jackass but when i do best believe ill go down there to give you an ol fashion mexican crip from texas ass whoopin

lol do it, im 100% positive u wont show up. your a fake pussy, im sure id beat your ass cuz i know you havent been in as much fights as you say you have. plus u talk alot of shit and act like a kid, obviously u havnt gotten an ass beating and u severly need one. lol u aint whoopin nobodies ass you square.

like everything, hes prob gonna take this to the heart, prob start training. what a faggot. lol if u grew up here, even if u said taht shit when u were 13 foos would still be calling u faggot.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bez

First of all Bez, I am telling him to meet me at places where I was going anyways. Last night, I went to class and told him to come on down. Today, I was working and I told him to come down if he really wanted to. I'm not wasting any time here. I didn't drive from Woodland Hills to Pasadena, just to mean mug some dude and then drive off.

I'm simply handling my business while NIK and company take time out of their schedule to come after me. Don't these guys have something to do on a Tuesday afternoon like work or school or something?

Its too funny.

The point is you are challenging someone to a fight on the Internet, you are as bad as him. I know youre a good guy at heart, NIK is aswell, but you two have some serious mental issues if you want to meet up for a fight because of an Internet arguement.

damn why the anger bez? i understand the point, but at the end of the day this board is an optional extra for the majority to fill in free time...it aint that serious...altho NIK obviously takes it deadly seriously lol...if the board isnt to your liking their are other things to do  8)

And its not anger. Its just a point that somebody should of made by now. Its pathetic and all you fools encouraging shit like this need to find your balls aswell. I've bet half of you ain't even ever been in a proper fight before. Shit's not funny. Its not a game. Its about hurting people. And you idiots are part of the problem here.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Its too funny.

The point is you are challenging someone to a fight on the Internet, you are as bad as him. I know youre a good guy at heart, NIK is aswell, but you two have some serious mental issues if you want to meet up for a fight because of an Internet arguement.

And its not anger. Its just a point that somebody should of made by now. Its pathetic and all you fools encouraging shit like this need to find your balls aswell. I've bet half of you ain't even ever been in a proper fight before. Shit's not funny. Its not a game. Its about hurting people. And you idiots are part of the problem here.

internet or real life, still disrespect.

imagine we were in an actual forum and talkin all these shit to each toher, im sure there would be a couple stabbings

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
shut up bez no one cares about your opinion.

and LOL @ get in the truck

bez

I'm a leave all you fools to it. Enjoy being idiots.

Muhfukka

bez youre a european who isnt yishay, to be honest noonee gives a fuck what you have to say

Sikotic™

Its too funny.

It's hard to argue that. You do make a good point. Just remember this: right now I'm at home paying my credit card bill while NIK is supposedly in Pasadena somewhere circling the building I came out of hoping he can prove how much of a G he is. Now who's mentally ill? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

taking pleasure in hurting people is what seperates the men from the lolfags.

Leggy Hendrix

at the end of the day, im here mainly for entertainment purposes, what other people want to do is their choice, if that means fighting or whatever then thats on them...and again, if u dont like it, dont fuckin read it, its that simple...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare