Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19089 times)

Jaydc

Elior gets more pathetic with each post

Sccit

sikotic is doing this to prove hes not a pussy, because he felt backed in a corner when i called him out to see me

sikotic...forget this thread. if ur really bout it, lets settle this through pm, since this is between me and u.

come see me out here, my dude...no gloves, no nothing, lets just meet up at a mutual park and well take it from there. I PMed u the time and day we can handle this.

now lock this thread so ur butt-buddies can stop getting erections over me.

westsiderider323

fuckin sad who the fuck wants to fight on the internet?? hahaha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up

wait hold up sik is armenian?

half black/half armenian...only on the outside, though
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sccit

i really just wanna see if these geeks can talk the same shit in person

Rick James

motherfucka can you talk the same shit in person?

Muhfukka

if ur really bout it, lets settle this through pm

g shit
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 05:55:51 PM by Muhfukka »

Muhfukka

motherfucka can you talk the same shit in person?
i could kill the jew in person

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
elior once again takes the L. nigga you fraud, if you're so down why dont you meet him at the gym. no funky ass shit can go down there. you toothpick prolly gonna hide an aluminum bat near by at the park

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
anyone got some pics ill try and make a promo flyer if i get bored this week

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

then meet him at the gym.  problem solved.

you called out sik, he agrees but it has to be in a gym.  whats pussy about that?  if anything, its the ONLY fair way to do it.  it makes sure NO ONE gets arrested (someone sees the fights at the park and calls the police or someone has their woman have 911 on speed dial..idk), no one interferes.  

why dont you want to do it, nik?  you will ONLY fight in a park?  where anyone can interfere and call the cops?  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

Hahahahahaha......dogg you look like fuckin Skeletor and you wanna talk about me? Fuck the gloves, we can do it with no gloves if you want, but I'm not a fuckin idiot and I don't let my emotions get the best of me like a pussy woman beater like yourself. No way in hell am I gonna walk up in your hood with Roccy and Lights doing blow while blowing each other. You can call the cops, I get arrested and I got no fuckin defense because I'm fighting your bulemic ass in your hood. Fuck that.

How come you wanna take this to PM all of a sudden, homie? I'm tryin to get everyone to witness this shit, but you wanna do it all secretively. You afraid that a 5'9, 165 pound guy could possibly get one over on your 6'2, 125 pound ass soaking wet with Kobe's new sneakers on?

Stop being a pussy and lets do this in neutral territory in a gym of any kind where no one can call the cops and videotape it. Anybody from the Dub can come down to watch you beat my ass.

You talk about how you're gonna fuck me up on Dubcc, but when I see you in person you're blushing like a little bitch. So we gonna do this or not? What's it gonna be, Manute?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

nik the fact that you wanna fight everybody so bad just goes to show what they're saying is true.  If it wasn't you wouldn't give a fuck.

Jaydc

Elior just proving time and time again what a bitch he is.Even the people that were on the fence about nik and even felt about him are now against you because of the way you act.

Sikotic™

hes agreed to kick it in the past, and now all of a sudden it has to be on some stipulated ass shit LOL!

Woah woah woah.......when in the fuck did I ever say I agreed to kick it with you, Skeletor? WHY in the fuck would I wanna kick it with you? We're complete opposites, man. What the fuck are we gonna do? I'ma wait for you to get a Brazilian wax while I'm eating a ham sandwich?

You're fuckin delusional.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE