Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 8203 times)

westsiderider323

hes agreed to kick it in the past, and now all of a sudden it has to be on some stipulated ass shit LOL!

Woah woah woah.......when in the fuck did I ever say I agreed to kick it with you, Skeletor? WHY in the fuck would I wanna kick it with you? We're complete opposites, man. What the fuck are we gonna do? I'ma wait for you to get a Brazilian wax while I'm eating a ham sandwich?

You're fuckin delusional.

lol
so whats the point of NIK bein somewhere where hes obviously not wanted and hated by everyone?

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol @ skeletor...i had a skeletor action figure when i was young where if you hit him in the chest with he mans sword it would show the damage.

no homo

Muhfukka

hes agreed to kick it in the past, and now all of a sudden it has to be on some stipulated ass shit LOL!

Woah woah woah.......when in the fuck did I ever say I agreed to kick it with you, Skeletor? WHY in the fuck would I wanna kick it with you? We're complete opposites, man. What the fuck are we gonna do? I'ma wait for you to get a Brazilian wax while I'm eating a ham sandwich?

You're fuckin delusional.

lol
so whats the point of NIK bein somewhere where hes obviously not wanted and hated by everyone?
this is all he knows

Jaydc

lol @ skeletor...i had a skeletor action figure when i was young where if you hit him in the chest with he mans sword it would show the damage.

no homo

hhahah i had that same one!Man they dont make cartoons and action figures like they used to.I feel sorry for the kids these day and the last ten years.We had he man,gi joe and transformers and they had pokemon.Pathetic

herpes

Sikotic, post the pms the jew sent you lol.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Now I'm actually concerned. Read this shit. You can't tell whether Manute wants to fuck me or fight me:

this is between me and u, not between wcc...i really wanna see u. come see me at tarzana park out in the valley, and we can see whats up from there. this coming weekend, any time saturday or sunday is good...let me know if ur down (818)8226627

That looks just like something Queen Sikotic would of sent me through PM a few weeks ago.

Grow some nuts, pussy. Let's do this shit and let everyone see it. Bundy's gonna record it. We don't gotta do this behind closed doors......I'm not Natalie.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:21:57 PM by Sikotic believes violence against women is NOT the answer »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

hahahahahaha

herpes

Now I can ask elior directly when hs's coming to Queens NY

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Keep sending me love letters via PM like a bitch Elior. You still haven't learned, huh?

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
I honestly doubt sikotic would fight nik in a boxing ring or at the park.

but ill be there to witness the beat down.
how it really goes down..

herpes

I honestly doubt sikotic would fight nik in a boxing ring or at the park.

but ill be there to witness the beat down.

Will you be doing the ring introduction music ?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Hahahahahaha......dogg you look like fuckin Skeletor and you wanna talk about me? Fuck the gloves, we can do it with no gloves if you want, but I'm not a fuckin idiot and I don't let my emotions get the best of me like a pussy woman beater like yourself. No way in hell am I gonna walk up in your hood with Roccy and Lights doing blow while blowing each other. You can call the cops, I get arrested and I got no fuckin defense because I'm fighting your bulemic ass in your hood. Fuck that.

How come you wanna take this to PM all of a sudden, homie? I'm tryin to get everyone to witness this shit, but you wanna do it all secretively. You afraid that a 5'9, 165 pound guy could possibly get one over on your 6'2, 125 pound ass soaking wet with Kobe's new sneakers on?

Stop being a pussy and lets do this in neutral territory in a gym of any kind where no one can call the cops and videotape it. Anybody from the Dub can come down to watch you beat my ass.

You talk about how you're gonna fuck me up on Dubcc, but when I see you in person you're blushing like a little bitch. So we gonna do this or not? What's it gonna be, Manute?

juz come to neutral ground, come to the sports bar on balboa and rinaldi. we'll take some shots get u guys fired up, ima be drunk either way.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
fuckin sad who the fuck wants to fight on the internet?? hahaha

i really just wanna see if these geeks can talk the same shit in person

then meet him at the gym.  problem solved.

you called out sik, he agrees but it has to be in a gym.  whats pussy about that?  if anything, its the ONLY fair way to do it.  it makes sure NO ONE gets arrested (someone sees the fights at the park and calls the police or someone has their woman have 911 on speed dial..idk), no one interferes.  

why dont you want to do it, nik?  you will ONLY fight in a park?  where anyone can interfere and call the cops?  

i think itll be less complicated in a public place. lol cops wont come rushing for a 1 on 1 fight, unless you 1 outta 10 chance that their in  the area.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
fuckin sad who the fuck wants to fight on the internet?? hahaha

i really just wanna see if these geeks can talk the same shit in person

then meet him at the gym.  problem solved.

you called out sik, he agrees but it has to be in a gym.  whats pussy about that?  if anything, its the ONLY fair way to do it.  it makes sure NO ONE gets arrested (someone sees the fights at the park and calls the police or someone has their woman have 911 on speed dial..idk), no one interferes. 

why dont you want to do it, nik?  you will ONLY fight in a park?  where anyone can interfere and call the cops? 

i think itll be less complicated in a public place. lol cops wont come rushing for a 1 on 1 fight, unless you 1 outta 10 chance that their in  the area.

or unless nik tells roccy to have them on speed dial.   :grumpy:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Hahahahahaha......dogg you look like fuckin Skeletor and you wanna talk about me? Fuck the gloves, we can do it with no gloves if you want, but I'm not a fuckin idiot and I don't let my emotions get the best of me like a pussy woman beater like yourself. No way in hell am I gonna walk up in your hood with Roccy and Lights doing blow while blowing each other. You can call the cops, I get arrested and I got no fuckin defense because I'm fighting your bulemic ass in your hood. Fuck that.

How come you wanna take this to PM all of a sudden, homie? I'm tryin to get everyone to witness this shit, but you wanna do it all secretively. You afraid that a 5'9, 165 pound guy could possibly get one over on your 6'2, 125 pound ass soaking wet with Kobe's new sneakers on?

Stop being a pussy and lets do this in neutral territory in a gym of any kind where no one can call the cops and videotape it. Anybody from the Dub can come down to watch you beat my ass.

You talk about how you're gonna fuck me up on Dubcc, but when I see you in person you're blushing like a little bitch. So we gonna do this or not? What's it gonna be, Manute?

juz come to neutral ground, come to the sports bar on balboa and rinaldi. we'll take some shots get u guys fired up, ima be drunk either way.

neutral ground would be best, n who ever homies jumps in gets stomped the fuck out. so that insurance right there

Rick James

^^^^ guy knows wats up on spots to fight without law interference.

just like that bruce lee movie

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
yea the back of the bar is very huge and discreet, y not? its not siks hood, its not niks hood, and it aint where either of their homies kick it at. perfect place,  i think meeting up at a gym and puttin on gloves seems very extra curricular. i mean wouldnt u have to reserve the ring?

ne ways nik wants a fight not a boxing match.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.

NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.

NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.

lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.

y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

Rick James

lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.
y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

it shall be a ring and thats that

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

well it isnt for any of us to decide.

Rick James

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

right. let them fight on top of an airplane flying over a volcano with boiling hot lava.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

right. let them fight on top of an airplane flying over a volcano with boiling hot lava.

lol, obviously u havnt been in a fight in your life.