Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19090 times)

Sikotic™

...I'm forced to address it in a separate topic. I wasn't tryin to, but I had this idea. I will offer this once and once only so if you decline or lock/delete this thread, then I will consider your answer to be "No". Here's my offer:

If what I've said gets under your frail, paper-thin skin that much, then I am willing to oblige. However, since you've proven to be a bitch in the past, including having your abused bitch sit on the sidelines with 911 on speed dial when Grundy stopped by and threatening lawsuits on other Dubcc members like a real Hoodland Hills gangsta, I gotta protect my own ass and yours in return. So I offer you this proposition: you and me fight in a boxing or Muay Thai gym where it's mutual and it's agreed nobody seeks legal action no matter the outcome. We can work out the details and meeting place/time later.

And to sweeten the pot: since you're so willing to pay people to fight, you put up whatever amount you want and I'll match it. If I win, I donate the money to a local domestic violence shelter. You win, you keep it and go spend it on all the weed, ecstasy  and Laker gear you want.

Anyone that is in the area or willing to come on down can watch the fight and even record it at the date we both agree upon. That way no one can claim shit that isn't true. We settle the score like men, and not talk about it like you love to do.

Yay or nay? You win, you keep to keep the money selfishly. I win, I give the money to people in need. I get no benefit whatsoever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If it lands on a day where I'm not busy, I'll attend. 

Muhfukka

ikke

Somebody film this or give me money to go to cali

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i like the idea & video tape it.

the only problem is if NIK is truly as enraged as he appears, he won't want to put the gloves on.

it takes away some of the intensity to go through all of that, opposed to just steppin' up & fightin' a fair one.

regardless of what happens, if anything goes down, IT MUST BE TAPED! ;D

jeromechickenbone

lol @ NIK not wanting to use gloves, believe me he doesn't wanna knuckle up for real...he doesn't want to fight anybody as evidenced by him always telling people to come to him rather than him going to them.  He prolly pissed his pants when he opened this thread. 

I mean seriously, can you imagine Elior in a ring?  Dude would snap in half if he doesn't pass out first...you know he has no type of stamina with how much he smokes and pops pills.

Be careful tho Sik, I wouldn't put anything past his shyster ass...I'd make him say on camera that he's not gonna get lawyered up n shit.  If he's enough of a bitch to threaten that over gettin clowned on dubcc, imagine him actually getting beat down on camera. 

ikke

LMAO @ NIK FIGHTING

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Somebody film this or give me money to go to cali

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
nik wont respond to this shit

herpes

nik wont respond to this shit

He will but it will be a childish response back that doesn't answer sikotic's question.  Well now that we called him out on it he may go a different direction with his response.

Raphael

Someone photoshop a promotional poster for this ASAP

"The Internet Fight Of The Century....Sikotic V.S. NIK"

bez

I wonder if hes ever been in a fight.

ikke

He's been beaten up threw his entire school career

bez

He's been beaten up threw his entire school career

lmao