Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19101 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sik when you 2 meet (no homo) watch out for his special technique "the jew claw".

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Hahahaha he will NEVER EVER fight you Sik. This whole muthafuccin' crew is bitch made. They all talk and no walk. Why you think he ain't responding...as soon as you respond to his "come meet me" shit you'll get silence for like a week. FUCC THIS MUTHAFUCCA.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn what the fuck happened in the days i was gon? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

I'm not angry. He provides me with quality entertainment. I personally don't care to fight because I have nothing to prove to a guy who beat his girlfriend.

I'm doing this for all the battered women who couldn't stand up to their abusive boyfriend or husband. I'm dead serious when I said any purse we agree upon I will donate to a battered woman's shelter if I win. If NIK wins, he can finally buy a new pair of Lakers jeans and get his teeth fixed like he always wanted.

I get nothing out of this. NIK has the height and reach advantage. It's his fight to lose.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

G-Funk

lol NIK's not gonna agree to shit. if he does he's probably "buying" steroids as we speak.

Cali Climate

He won't show up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sik what happened?
why you goin off like a rocket launcher? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

peekaboo

because sik is a GIANT PUSSY

Sikotic™

sik what happened?
why you goin off like a rocket launcher? lol
Nothing really. He got ethered worse than any individual in internet history and can't accept the loss. He wants to fight everyone including me. I want to help out women who are abused by cowards like Elior. So I came up with a master plan that kills two birds with one stone.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

because sik is a GIANT PUSSY
You have a giant pussy after N.W.A. & The Posse ran a Soul Train on your poonani.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

peekaboo

o0mg i just rolled on the floor...so you gonna do it sikotic?

Sikotic™

o0mg i just rolled on the floor...so you gonna do it sikotic?
Don't ask again. Meet the demands in 24 hours or consider it a no.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn im not sure whats goin on here....but looks like king sik isnt the one to mess wit
he might shoot the joint up.... ;D
Cube

peekaboo

I am not denouncing God alkthough I will apolgize I will make a thread for it if you take the video down after it.........promise?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Someone photoshop a promotional poster for this ASAP

"The Internet Fight Of The Century....Sikotic V.S. NIK"

Working on this lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!