Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20087 times)

Sccit

LOL, get off my nuts, u dumb bitches.

i am the one who initially called sikotic out...obviously, he bitched out of my original offer and twisted it up like the square he is.

im not tryna have a friendly boxing match with u, sikotic...come out here and see me on some no holds-barred shit,like a real man, if ur not too scared. thats what i originally said, and now ur tryna flip it, pussy. LOL@thinkin i wanna put gloves on and have a gay boxing match with u after all that bitchmade shit u pulled . it was me who called u out, so either come see me or stop fronting so that u can feel like u have a bigger e-dick, squarey.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 05:07:59 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

of course, a coward like u would use acgrundy as an example....the same dude who drove 14 hours to "beat me up", but ended up pussying out of a bet and losing in a game of 1-on-1 instead. :laugh: ur even more of a pussy than him, dont forget that ive seen u in person, u fuckin shrimp lookin muthafucka.

This is coming form the guy who looks like he's battling an eating disorder and too chickenshit to even look at me when I'm talking to you. Your bitch was more of a man than you when I talked to her. You talk mad shit on the internet, but you're nothing but a pussy in person.

Like I said, I don't care to fight you because I prefer to laugh at insecure suburban dudes bragging about their street cred, but I'll do it for a good cause. I put the offer on the table and you backed down because you're a fuckin coward.

Why are you scared of a boxing ring where you have the physical advantage?

Why are you scared to have other people witness what goes down?

How come you ain't so willing to throw down money like before?

I'm a fuckin shrimp, right? So why are you backing down, you Manute Bol-lookin muthafucka?

i am the one who called u out, pussy...come see me and stop being so scared. really, though. i saw u for 5 minutes kickin it with doggy at a dpg concert and u musta been like 5'4", lookin all geeked out ahaha. doggy looks like he could beat ur ass, no lie. floydness laughed after we walked away. i am willing to throw any amount of money if u come see me for real, and not on some boxing at ur local gym shit. man up...PeACe

Sccit

sik what happened?
why you goin off like a rocket launcher? lol
Nothing really. He got ethered worse than any individual in internet history and can't accept the loss. He wants to fight everyone including me. I want to help out women who are abused by cowards like Elior. So I came up with a master plan that kills two birds with one stone.

Dude he got so fuccin ethered it ain't funny.

DUDE, LOLZ! UR A FUCKIN GEEK

Rick James

he's right, the boxing gloves would be too heavy for him. :laugh:

VVV
LOL@thinkin i wanna put gloves on and have a gay boxing match

Cali Climate

He will but it will be a childish response back that doesn't answer sikotic's question. 

well well...

Muhfukka

floydness laughed after we walked away
hahahahahahahahaha this jew is fucking pathetic

Muhfukka

he's right, the boxing gloves would be too heavy for him. :laugh:

VVV
LOL@thinkin i wanna put gloves on and have a gay boxing match
hahaha

herpes

Hmmmm so another person that doesn't want to fight is making a concession to fight elior and elior pussies out again. 

Sccit

Hmmmm so another person that doesn't want to fight is making a concession to fight elior and elior pussies out again. 

who even said i wanna fight? i just want him to come see me so we can see how brave he is to talk all that groupie ass "you beat floyd" shit in person, but hes scared

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
if u can beat a woman up in your moms house you shouldnt be scared to fight a nigga in a controlled safe environment...anyone that wants to squab balls out on some net shit is obviously hurt and feeling as if he got something to prove anyways at least the way sik is presenting it theres some honor to it...

imagine getting locked up for this kind of shit what are you gonna tell your cellmates if you get caught up?

"what you in fo doggy?"

" i fucked a guy up because he laughed at my private messages on a rap forum"

if i were your cell mate after that id have you washing my drawers. and id be eating your fruit cups untill one of us got transfered.

Sccit

if u can beat a woman up in your moms house you shouldnt be scared to fight a nigga in a controlled safe environment...anyone that wants to squab balls out on some net shit is obviously hurt and feeling as if he got something to prove anyways at least the way sik is presenting it theres some honor to it...

imagine getting locked up for this kind of shit what are you gonna tell your cellmates if you get caught up?

"what you in fo doggy?"

" i fucked a guy up because he laughed at my private messages on a rap forum"

if i were your cell mate after that id have you washing my drawers. and id be eating your fruit cups untill one of us got transfered.

i never laid a finger on floyd, these nutriding groupies got u fooled good, my dude....and i called sik out to come see me, he lives 10 minutes away, but he doesnt wanna see me. im not tryna have a boxing match with him after all the low and disrespectful shit he has said and done to my family and my peoples.  i just wanna see if he really is the internet geek i think or if he actually walks what he talks online.

Muhfukka

he doesnt want you to file assault like the pussy you are, hes not afraid to fight you he just wants to do it in a way where you cant get your kike lawyer family to do some jew shit

Sccit

he doesnt want you to file assault like the pussy you are, hes not afraid to fight you he just wants to do it in a way where you cant get your kike lawyer family to do some jew shit

right...file assault...hell have the proof here that it was mutual, u idiot...sikotic is scared. ive seen him in person. hes a little, tiny whitewashed black/armenian geek who looks like he belongs to a book club. dude is shook, he doesnt wanna see me. hes agreed to kick it in the past, and now all of a sudden it has to be on some stipulated ass shit LOL! stop makin excuses for him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wait hold up sik is armenian?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sccit

wait hold up sik is armenian?

half black/half armenian...only on the outside, though