Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19098 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Hahahahahaha......dogg you look like fuckin Skeletor and you wanna talk about me? Fuck the gloves, we can do it with no gloves if you want, but I'm not a fuckin idiot and I don't let my emotions get the best of me like a pussy woman beater like yourself. No way in hell am I gonna walk up in your hood with Roccy and Lights doing blow while blowing each other. You can call the cops, I get arrested and I got no fuckin defense because I'm fighting your bulemic ass in your hood. Fuck that.

How come you wanna take this to PM all of a sudden, homie? I'm tryin to get everyone to witness this shit, but you wanna do it all secretively. You afraid that a 5'9, 165 pound guy could possibly get one over on your 6'2, 125 pound ass soaking wet with Kobe's new sneakers on?

Stop being a pussy and lets do this in neutral territory in a gym of any kind where no one can call the cops and videotape it. Anybody from the Dub can come down to watch you beat my ass.

You talk about how you're gonna fuck me up on Dubcc, but when I see you in person you're blushing like a little bitch. So we gonna do this or not? What's it gonna be, Manute?

juz come to neutral ground, come to the sports bar on balboa and rinaldi. we'll take some shots get u guys fired up, ima be drunk either way.

neutral ground would be best, n who ever homies jumps in gets stomped the fuck out. so that insurance right there

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Rick James

^^^^ guy knows wats up on spots to fight without law interference.

just like that bruce lee movie

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea the back of the bar is very huge and discreet, y not? its not siks hood, its not niks hood, and it aint where either of their homies kick it at. perfect place,  i think meeting up at a gym and puttin on gloves seems very extra curricular. i mean wouldnt u have to reserve the ring?

ne ways nik wants a fight not a boxing match.

Triple OG Rapsodie

the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.

NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.

NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.

lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.

y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

Rick James

lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.
y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

it shall be a ring and thats that

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

well it isnt for any of us to decide.

Rick James

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

right. let them fight on top of an airplane flying over a volcano with boiling hot lava.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

right. let them fight on top of an airplane flying over a volcano with boiling hot lava.

lol, obviously u havnt been in a fight in your life.

Rick James

not true. was when i was a junior. but it wasnt started over the internet.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 08:15:08 PM by |{uruρτξd »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

not true. but it wasnt started over the internet.

haha, than you should know going through all that shit to reserve the ring would just be embarrasing for them, assuming their not professional fighters. i know ill be crackin up if i was watching that shit.

but their taking it personal so they should just get down man, anywhere. their gonna get down for what? couple seconds? a minute if have heart. lol its highly doubtful their gonna get arrests lmfao.

Rick James

not true. but it wasnt started over the internet.

haha, than you should know going through all that shit to reserve the ring would just be embarrasing for them, assuming their not professional fighters. i know ill be crackin up if i was watching that shit.
but their taking it personal so they should just get down man, anywhere. their gonna get down for what? couple seconds? a minute if have heart. lol its highly doubtful their gonna get arrests lmfao.

nigga mine was when i was a junior. old classy meet me at the lot after school. these are grown ass men im assuming

Triple OG Rapsodie

And you think the people there are just gonna let two dudes trash their bar? I mean if it was like two real thugs going at it maybe they wouldn't do shit. But you have an anorexic Jew and a midget Black/Armenian. They'll get tossed out on their asses.

The Watcher

you guys are calling each other geeks, yet you're trying to organise a fight and have it in a gym in a boxing ring?

nobody else see's the irony of this?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden