Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19096 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.

NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.

lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.

y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

And you think the people there are just gonna let two dudes trash their bar? I mean if it was like two real thugs going at it maybe they wouldn't do shit. But you have an anorexic Jew and a midget Black/Armenian. They'll get tossed out on their asses.

obviously not in the bar homie, im sure ive said the back of the bar. its huge large and discreet back ally that. nobody in the bar or parkinglot would hear shit. hell nah they arnt trashin the bar.

the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.
NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.
lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.
y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.
it shall be a ring and thats that
honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.
well it isnt for any of us to decide.

right. let them fight on top of an airplane flying over a volcano with boiling hot lava.
lol, obviously u havnt been in a fight in your life.

not true. but it wasnt started over the internet.

haha, than you should know going through all that shit to reserve the ring would just be embarrasing for them, assuming their not professional fighters. i know ill be crackin up if i was watching that shit.
but their taking it personal so they should just get down man, anywhere. their gonna get down for what? couple seconds? a minute if have heart. lol its highly doubtful their gonna get arrests lmfao.

nigga mine was when i was a junior. old classy meet me at the lot after school. these are grown ass men im assuming

lol da hell are you talking about?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc

Looney is desrcibing the place where he gets butt fucked every friday.Its large and discreet guys nobody will call the cops!LMAO

Rick James

Quote from: LooN3y link=topic=231938.msg2352470#msg2352470 date=

your previous statement statement. wtf?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Quote from: LooN3y link=topic=231938.msg2352470#msg2352470 date=

your previous statement statement. wtf?

oh, u just worded weird.

u only been in one fight? unless these guys know how to fight or work out daily. its gonan be pretty funny when the hit the ring

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
you guys are calling each other geeks, yet you're trying to organise a fight and have it in a gym in a boxing ring?

nobody else see's the irony of this?

everything has irony lol
let's just enjoy it for what is is.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Jaydc

I just want to see elior got knocked the fuck out.But hes being a bitch about it.

Roccy

I just want to see elior got knocked the fuck out.But hes being a bitch about it.

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.
how it really goes down..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.

lol what a pussy

Sikotic™

you guys are calling each other geeks, yet you're trying to organise a fight and have it in a gym in a boxing ring?

nobody else see's the irony of this?
I never called him out and I will never call anyone out on a fuckin message board. NIK called me out. I simply said, if he is that desperate to fight me, then let's do it so that its for sure that its 1-on-1, no cops get involved and everyone can bring some popcorn and enjoy the show.

NIK is the one making it personal and PMing me about how he wants it to go down in a park where nobody can see it just in case he can't back up all the shit he's been talking. And "geek" isn't in m vocabulary. The only thing I've called Elior is a malnourished junkie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.
I dunno about NIK, but it would be hard not to knock you out with that big ass jaw of yours. You got two rows of teeth in there or what, Jaws?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol,comedy at its finest

i will def be in the building if it goes down

herpes

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.
I dunno about NIK, but it would be hard not to knock you out with that big ass jaw of yours. You got two rows of teeth in there or what, Jaws?

LMFAO

Roccy

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.

I would love for you to call me out to a boxing ring  :)

but we all know that wouldn't happen, plus, I don't think I could hit a midget.
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.

I would love for you to call me out to a boxing ring  :)

but we all know that wouldn't happen, plus, I don't think I could hit a midget.

Do you always copy EVERYTHING Elior says? Do you have a personality of your own?

And I'm 5'9 so go ahead and keep calling me a midget. You've been NIK's cheerleader from day 1 and that's all you'll ever be. Oh, and if you're as thuggish ruggish as your life partner Elior and you wanna talk about "tossing" me all day, then offer is extended to you as well. For once in your life, you have the opportunity to do something on your own and "toss" me.

Now go beg for Elior's approval and let me know what the deal is. Capish?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bugz

only tossing we do  is tossing rice out of the frying pan. and when i have to cook in front of foos at loon3ys dads restaurant i  toss shrimp into tha customers mouth and make it a fun family experience but i still keep it thug