Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20058 times)

Roccy

I just want to see elior got knocked the fuck out.But hes being a bitch about it.

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.
I dunno about NIK, but it would be hard not to knock you out with that big ass jaw of yours. You got two rows of teeth in there or what, Jaws?

I would love for you to call me out to a boxing ring  :)

but we all know that wouldn't happen, plus, I don't think I could hit a midget.

Do you always copy EVERYTHING Elior says? Do you have a personality of your own?

And I'm 5'9 so go ahead and keep calling me a midget. You've been NIK's cheerleader from day 1 and that's all you'll ever be. Oh, and if you're as thuggish ruggish as your life partner Elior and you wanna talk about "tossing" me all day, then offer is extended to you as well. For once in your life, you have the opportunity to do something on your own and "toss" me.

Now go beg for Elior's approval and let me know what the deal is. Capish?

Nah, I just didn;t know you were a midget before he told me you were, Ive never seen you, remember?  :)

Oh, I'm down for the challenge. When, where, whos filming it?
how it really goes down..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
only tossing we do  is tossing rice out of the frying pan. and when i have to cook in front of foos at loon3ys dads restaurant i  toss shrimp into tha customers mouth and make it a fun family experience but i still keep it thug

lol jaydc, damn your sorry. whats your obsession with tryna be funny, at first it was geniune and original, now its gettin pathetic.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc

That isnt me you fucking gook.Ive said time and time again aliases are fucking stupid and I would never make one.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
That isnt me you fucking gook.Ive said time and time again aliases are fucking stupid and I would never make one.

yea ok, and your not a spoiled lil 12 yr old canadian boy that claims hes a working man and has a social life in his 20s that has over 15 posts a day.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc

yea ok, and your not a spoiled lil 12 yr old canadian boy that claims hes a working man and has a social life in his 20s that has over 15 posts a day.
You ok and your not a spoiled 12 year old gook who lives in the burbs who saw a couple doggpound videos and became obsessed with the gang culture

Jaydc

and that  person is online right now.How could i be online the same time genius?

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
lol,comedy at its finest

i will def be in the building if it goes down

Muhfukka

only tossing we do  is tossing rice out of the frying pan. and when i have to cook in front of foos at loon3ys dads restaurant i  toss shrimp into tha customers mouth and make it a fun family experience but i still keep it thug
hahahahaha

Al Bundy

lol,comedy at its finest

i will def be in the building if it goes down

Sikotic™

I just want to see elior got knocked the fuck out.But hes being a bitch about it.

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.
I dunno about NIK, but it would be hard not to knock you out with that big ass jaw of yours. You got two rows of teeth in there or what, Jaws?

Do you always copy EVERYTHING Elior says? Do you have a personality of your own?

And I'm 5'9 so go ahead and keep calling me a midget. You've been NIK's cheerleader from day 1 and that's all you'll ever be. Oh, and if you're as thuggish ruggish as your life partner Elior and you wanna talk about "tossing" me all day, then offer is extended to you as well. For once in your life, you have the opportunity to do something on your own and "toss" me.

Nah, I just didn;t know you were a midget before he told me you were, Ive never seen you, remember?  :)

I think Bundy said he was down to film it but the other details gotta be worked out. It should give you more than enough time to get a mouth piece made for your ridiculously bad underbite custom made. Is that a birth defect or did someone drop you on your chin as a child?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bugz

fuck jaydc. watch out how you talk to us foo. we got our Tae Kwon Do shit on lock. the big homie is a yellow belt and can break boards with his flying kick

Jaydc

can we make this a dubcc mma event and have someone beat the fuck out of looney as well?

Roccy

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.

I think Bundy said he was down to film it but the other details gotta be worked out. It should give you more than enough time to get a mouth piece made for your ridiculously bad underbite custom made. Is that a birth defect or did someone drop you on your chin as a child?

lol, save the shit talking for the ring.

tell me the details and dont pussy out, now ill be waiting on you to tell me where and when its going down.
how it really goes down..

Jaydc

At least jay leno is manning up.Elior your own bottom is making you look like a bitch.Thats pretty frowned upon in your life circles.

Sccit

fact is, i called sikotic out first and hes pussying out. he knew i wouldnt wanna go to no damn boxing ring, so he made this thread and now he's ignoring my pms, which proves that this is all for show on his behalf. im doing this because i geniunely wanna see how manly sikotic is to talk this shit in person, not because im tryna prove my manhood to dubcc ala sikotic. now hes ignoring my pms, and thats the proof in the mufuckin pudding...fuck it, im even down with looneys idea, lets meet at a bar, sik. quit bein a little bitch and hit me up on pm, u internet geek. u aint shit without ur dope crew backin u up with played out ass jew jokes, u fuckin square. if this was real man-to-man talk, u woulda hit me up on pm. ur a clown for life, my dawg.