Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19095 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

I just want to see elior got knocked the fuck out.But hes being a bitch about it.

knocked out by sikotic?

LMFAO.
I dunno about NIK, but it would be hard not to knock you out with that big ass jaw of yours. You got two rows of teeth in there or what, Jaws?

I would love for you to call me out to a boxing ring  :)

but we all know that wouldn't happen, plus, I don't think I could hit a midget.

Do you always copy EVERYTHING Elior says? Do you have a personality of your own?

And I'm 5'9 so go ahead and keep calling me a midget. You've been NIK's cheerleader from day 1 and that's all you'll ever be. Oh, and if you're as thuggish ruggish as your life partner Elior and you wanna talk about "tossing" me all day, then offer is extended to you as well. For once in your life, you have the opportunity to do something on your own and "toss" me.

Now go beg for Elior's approval and let me know what the deal is. Capish?

Nah, I just didn;t know you were a midget before he told me you were, Ive never seen you, remember?  :)

Oh, I'm down for the challenge. When, where, whos filming it?

I think Bundy said he was down to film it but the other details gotta be worked out. It should give you more than enough time to get a mouth piece made for your ridiculously bad underbite custom made. Is that a birth defect or did someone drop you on your chin as a child?

lol, save the shit talking for the ring.

tell me the details and dont pussy out, now ill be waiting on you to tell me where and when its going down.

Why can't you just convince your boy to step in a ring? He's the one who's been talking shit this whole time. I think we'd all rather see a NIK vs Sik throwdown.

Jaydc

why cant you fight in a ring elior?

Muhfukka

fact is, i called sikotic out first and hes pussying out. he knew i wouldnt wanna go to no damn boxing ring, so he made this thread and now he's ignoring my pms, which proves that this is all for show on his behalf. im doing this because i geniunely wanna see how manly sikotic is to talk this shit in person, not because im tryna prove my manhood to dubcc ala sikotic. now hes ignoring my pms, and thats the proof in the mufuckin pudding...fuck it, im even down with looneys idea, lets meet at a bar, sik. quit bein a little bitch and hit me up on pm, u internet geek. u aint shit without ur dope crew backin u up with played out ass jew jokes, u fuckin square. if this was real man-to-man talk, u woulda hit me up on pm. ur a clown for life, my dawg.
jew boy you cant say anything about facts
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:25:06 PM by Muhfukka-beating floyd up is ok but the jew is still a pussy »

Triple OG Rapsodie

fact is, i called sikotic out first and hes pussying out. he knew i wouldnt wanna go to no damn boxing ring, so he made this thread and now he's ignoring my pms, which proves that this is all for show on his behalf. im doing this because i geniunely wanna see how manly sikotic is to talk this shit in person, not because im tryna prove my manhood to dubcc ala sikotic. now hes ignoring my pms, and thats the proof in the mufuckin pudding...fuck it, im even down with looneys idea, lets meet at a bar, sik. quit bein a little bitch and hit me up on pm, u internet geek. u aint shit without ur dope crew backin u up with played out ass jew jokes, u fuckin square. if this was real man-to-man talk, u woulda hit me up on pm. ur a clown for life, my dawg.

fact is, you pussed out and had to get your boy to fight for you. Now that's manning up.

Sccit

the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.
NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.
lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.
y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

it shall be a ring and thats that

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

well it isnt for any of us to decide.

sikotic is a straight up pussy...hes using this boxing shit as a scapegoat....i didnt even say if i wanna fight him or not, i just called him out to come see if he could talk the same shit to my face....i know his type, he'd be all laughs and jokes in person. if he did end up talkin the same way, which i doubt, THEN itd be on, and i dont mean on no gayass friendly boxing match either...PeAcE

Sccit

fact is, you pussed out and had to get your boy to fight for you. Now that's manning up.

right...i pussed out when i called him out first. great logic, idiot

if i do end up going to the gym to meet him, itll be cuz roccy wants to box him...ill meet him outside in the parkin lot before hand, and ill settle my shit there, cuz im on some real shit, this bitchamde shit sikotic has been on aint a game 2 me and i damn sure am not about to put on some gloves to get down with this clown.

Sccit

why cant you fight in a ring elior?

why cant sikotic fight out of one? i called him out first. u pussies are all the same.

Muhfukka

right...i pussed out when i called him out first. great logic, idiot

if i do end up going to the gym to meet him, itll be cuz roccy wants to box him...ill meet him outside in the parkin lot before hand, and ill settle my shit there, cuz im on some real shit, this bitchamde shit sikotic has been on aint a game 2 me and i damn sure am not about to put on some gloves to get down with this clown.
hahahahaha

Al Bundy

the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.
NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.
lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.
y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

it shall be a ring and thats that

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

well it isnt for any of us to decide.

sikotic is a straight up pussy...hes using this boxing shit as a scapegoat....i didnt even say if i wanna fight him or not, i just called him out to come see if he could talk the same shit to my face....i know his type, he'd be all laughs and jokes in person. if he did end up talkin the same way, which i doubt, THEN itd be on, and i dont mean on no gayass friendly boxing match either...PeAcE

he wants to fight you. he thinks you're going to bitch out and get the cops called. he's saving his own ass from your scandalous ways.

Jaydc

stop being a pussy elior and fight in a ring one on one.Your the one with something to prove calling everyone out.

Blood$

not jumping to either side, but I say run a fair one in the ring and film it  8)

Sccit

you guys are calling each other geeks, yet you're trying to organise a fight and have it in a gym in a boxing ring?

nobody else see's the irony of this?

im not tryna organize shit, i just wanted sikotic to come out here and see if he was man enough to talk the same disrespectful ass shit to my face, but hes a fuckin pussy. hes the only one takin this as some game, tryna prove his manhood and what not LOL.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:56:47 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

tell me the details and dont pussy out, now ill be waiting on you to tell me where and when its going down.

OK, I know a guy that runs a gym so I'ma talk to him and see if he's down. I'll let you know the time and date when you can defend your life partner's honor.

Now you're claiming you didn't call me out for a fight? Your man took your place anyways. Now go spar on Natalie's face like a real man.

I always knew you couldn't back up your own shit talking. EVERYONE knows.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

Fact: Nik talked tons of shit to me on this forum.
Fact: I met Nik face to face and asked him to fight.  He didn't want to.  He kept claiming "Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its not the internet dog, its not real life.
Fact: when nik talked he had a constant spit bubble on his lip.
Fact: I pushed nik, at which point floyd got right on the phone and nik just said "What the fuck dog, I'm not gonna fight you, you said you wanted to play basketball.
Fact: Nik had no shit talking to say to me face to face.  Not a word.  

Believe what you want.  It is really clear to see what a complete insecure pussy this guy is.  He is absolutely pathetic.  After all this shit, after he lives his life on this forum and gets exposed, he still won't leave.  He is fucking delusional, borderline retarded.  He is the down syndrom Malibu's Most Wanted.

Muhfukka