Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20246 times)

Sccit

the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.
NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.
lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.
y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

it shall be a ring and thats that

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

well it isnt for any of us to decide.

sikotic is a straight up pussy...hes using this boxing shit as a scapegoat....i didnt even say if i wanna fight him or not, i just called him out to come see if he could talk the same shit to my face....i know his type, he'd be all laughs and jokes in person. if he did end up talkin the same way, which i doubt, THEN itd be on, and i dont mean on no gayass friendly boxing match either...PeAcE

he wants to fight you. he thinks you're going to bitch out and get the cops called. he's saving his own ass from your scandalous ways.

right...im gunna call the cops on sikotic LMAO for a fight.......then he is a fuckin pussy if hes actually paranoid about that

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
the back of a bar is the last place you want to do that shit. Or both of you motherfuckers are getting your asses handed to you. Any public place is bad. A black guy fighting a Jewish guy? Cmon.
NIK man up and handle that shit. You'll pay 1000 to fight but you won't show up at a gym? Don't be bitch-made.
lol ytf not? its not liek their gonna fight for more than a minute lol a minute 30 at most. if its at the back of the bar its not gonna be public. lol its not no tgi fridays, obviously i wouldnt ask them to come than.
y not a public place, certain bars would be perfectly fine because they dont have alcohol liscences, aint nobody callin the cops.

it shall be a ring and thats that

honestly i think thats just going through alot more trouble than you have to and alot more boring. just meet and get down. lol i mean seriously do you guys both have enough stamina to go through all that bullshit to set up a ring in all that. i mean it would be embarrassing.

well it isnt for any of us to decide.

sikotic is a straight up pussy...hes using this boxing shit as a scapegoat....i didnt even say if i wanna fight him or not, i just called him out to come see if he could talk the same shit to my face....i know his type, he'd be all laughs and jokes in person. if he did end up talkin the same way, which i doubt, THEN itd be on, and i dont mean on no gayass friendly boxing match either...PeAcE

he wants to fight you. he thinks you're going to bitch out and get the cops called. he's saving his own ass from your scandalous ways.

right...im gunna call the cops on sikotic LMAO for a fight.......then he is a fuckin pussy if hes actually paranoid about that

A snitch is a snitch

Sikotic™

Why do you keep talking? You just said a minute ago that "come see me" didn't mean you wanted to fight anymore. I proposed a neutral meeting ground and you still backed down.

Your own homie is showing you up, clown. Get the fuck outta here man you're irrelevant to this thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

Fact: Nik talked tons of shit to me on this forum.
Fact: I met Nik face to face and asked him to fight.  He didn't want to.  He kept claiming "Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its not the internet dog, its not real life.
Fact: when nik talked he had a constant spit bubble on his lip.
Fact: I pushed nik, at which point floyd got right on the phone and nik just said "What the fuck dog, I'm not gonna fight you, you said you wanted to play basketball.
Fact: Nik had no shit talking to say to me face to face.  Not a word. 

Believe what you want.  It is really clear to see what a complete insecure pussy this guy is.  He is absolutely pathetic.  After all this shit, after he lives his life on this forum and gets exposed, he still won't leave.  He is fucking delusional, borderline retarded.  He is the down syndrom Malibu's Most Wanted.

LOL...why r u lyin? first of all, u never pushed me, and u know that, u lyin ass bitch. all u did was keep repeating that u didnt come to play ball for money, but rather to "beat me up''....yet, u looked way too shook to even try and swing once i stepped to ur face and told u that ur a bitch for driving down here for internet beef. if ur intentions were to beat me up and u were real about it, then u woulda swung. also, floyd was on the phone the whole time, talkin to her friend. why are u using this cop thing as a copout for not throwing down? dont u remember that u shook my hand after i beat u in ball, and then u came  on dubcc saying u didnt fight me cuz u felt dumb for wanting to fight? ahahaha, lyinn ass punk

the only facts are that u came to beat me down, but didnt throw any punches and proceeded to play me in ball, in which u pussied out of a bet and lost...then shook my hand and bounced. u probably felt stupid as fuck on the way back home...as a matter of fact, u even admitted you did initially. ur one horrible king of the hill lookin mufucka, u know that?

Triple OG Rapsodie

fact is, i called sikotic out first and hes pussying out. he knew i wouldnt wanna go to no damn boxing ring, so he made this thread and now he's ignoring my pms, which proves that this is all for show on his behalf. im doing this because i geniunely wanna see how manly sikotic is to talk this shit in person, not because im tryna prove my manhood to dubcc ala sikotic. now hes ignoring my pms, and thats the proof in the mufuckin pudding...fuck it, im even down with looneys idea, lets meet at a bar, sik. quit bein a little bitch and hit me up on pm, u internet geek. u aint shit without ur dope crew backin u up with played out ass jew jokes, u fuckin square. if this was real man-to-man talk, u woulda hit me up on pm. ur a clown for life, my dawg.

fact is, you pussed out and had to get your boy to fight for you. Now that's manning up.

right...i pussed out when i called him out first. great logic, idiot

if i do end up going to the gym to meet him, itll be cuz roccy wants to box him...ill meet him outside in the parkin lot before hand, and ill settle my shit there, cuz im on some real shit, this bitchamde shit sikotic has been on aint a game 2 me and i damn sure am not about to put on some gloves to get down with this clown.

Idiot? An idiot is someone who challenges someone to fight over internet beef.

We have all seen your behavior. Getting people banned, letting your gf get arrested, crying to a mod and getting threads deleted, using a mod account to lock threads, etc etc. There's no reason for anyone to trust you wouldn't snitch in this situation as well. No one on here gives a fuck about you or feels the need to prove their manhood on here, so what exactly would the incentive be for someone to meet you in a park where you could fight unfairly or get someone arrested or sued? What kind of retard would trust a guy he doesn't know to meet up in some park and fight fair and square?  

If you really wanted to fight so bad you'd just go ahead and take the stipulation. You can still punch the crap out of someone in a ring. You refused, so either you intended some shady shit or you don't really want to fight.

Sccit

tell me the details and dont pussy out, now ill be waiting on you to tell me where and when its going down.

OK, I know a guy that runs a gym so I'ma talk to him and see if he's down. I'll let you know the time and date when you can defend your life partner's honor.

Now you're claiming you didn't call me out for a fight? Your man took your place anyways. Now go spar on Natalie's face like a real man.

I always knew you couldn't back up your own shit talking. EVERYONE knows.

u better watch what u say, son...if roccy meets u up for a fight, best believe ill be there to witness it, and i will meet u up in the parking lot beforehand, and theres no way for u to pussy out of that, bitchboy.

Muhfukka

If you really wanted to fight so bad you'd just go ahead and take the stipulation. You can still punch the crap out of someone in a ring. You refused, so either you intended some shady shit or you don't really want to fight.
exactly

Sccit

^i dont want an organized match, i wanna see how much of a man sikotic is in person to act the way he acts on here...what dont u idiots get? im not doing this to prove i can beat him up, i just wanna see what this little bitch has to say when i actually have a chance at the proper reaction.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
tell me the details and dont pussy out, now ill be waiting on you to tell me where and when its going down.

OK, I know a guy that runs a gym so I'ma talk to him and see if he's down. I'll let you know the time and date when you can defend your life partner's honor.

Now you're claiming you didn't call me out for a fight? Your man took your place anyways. Now go spar on Natalie's face like a real man.

I always knew you couldn't back up your own shit talking. EVERYONE knows.

u better watch what u say, son...if roccy meets u up for a fight, best believe ill be there to witness it, and i will meet u up in the parking lot beforehand, and theres no way for u to pussy out of that, bitchboy.

You want your mindless clone to fight for you?? Dogg... your a bitch... this is like WWE wrestling... your like Randy Orton... should Sik carry a sledge hammer to make sure you don't double team him... I mean come on.

A snitch is a snitch... a bitch is a bitch.

Sccit

Why do you keep talking? You just said a minute ago that "come see me" didn't mean you wanted to fight anymore. I proposed a neutral meeting ground and you still backed down.

Your own homie is showing you up, clown. Get the fuck outta here man you're irrelevant to this thread.

right, sik...keep talkin that shit and actin like u really wanna fight LOL. i will catch u around, one way or another, and well see whats really good, my dude.

Muhfukka

^i dont want an organized match, i wanna see how much of a man sikotic is in person to act the way he acts on here...what dont u idiots get? im not doing this to prove i can beat him up, i just wanna see what this little bitch has to say when i actually have a chance at the proper reaction.

wait, you just want to talk shit in person? fucking kike

Roccy

a street fight>boxing match

but, i just wanna see how much of a man sikotic is on his word.

sikotic is gonna get tossed like romaine.
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

Come to the gym and I'll tell you what I think about you, you fuckin flamingo.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

watch out

Sikotic™

a street fight>boxing match

but, i just wanna see how much of a man sikotic is on his word.

Can I ask you an honest question, Roccy?

Why do you think your homie constantly talks about fucking me up, but he won't agree to doing it in a neutral location?

THA SAUCE HOUSE