Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19110 times)

acgrundy

Fact: Nik talked tons of shit to me on this forum.
Fact: I met Nik face to face and asked him to fight.  He didn't want to.  He kept claiming "Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its not the internet dog, its not real life.
Fact: when nik talked he had a constant spit bubble on his lip.
Fact: I pushed nik, at which point floyd got right on the phone and nik just said "What the fuck dog, I'm not gonna fight you, you said you wanted to play basketball.
Fact: Nik had no shit talking to say to me face to face.  Not a word.  

Believe what you want.  It is really clear to see what a complete insecure pussy this guy is.  He is absolutely pathetic.  After all this shit, after he lives his life on this forum and gets exposed, he still won't leave.  He is fucking delusional, borderline retarded.  He is the down syndrom Malibu's Most Wanted.

LOL...why r u lyin? first of all, u never pushed me, and u know that, u lyin ass bitch. all u did was keep repeating that u didnt come to play ball for money, but rather to "beat me up''....yet, u looked way too shook to even try and swing once i stepped to ur face and told u that ur a bitch for driving down here for internet beef. if ur intentions were to beat me up and u were real about it, then u woulda swung. also, floyd was on the phone the whole time, talkin to her friend. why are u using this cop thing as a copout for not throwing down? dont u remember that u shook my hand after i beat u in ball, and then u came  on dubcc saying u didnt fight me cuz u felt dumb for wanting to fight? ahahaha, lyinn ass punk

the only facts are that u came to beat me down, but didnt throw any punches and proceeded to play me in ball, in which u pussied out of a bet and lost...then shook my hand and bounced. u probably felt stupid as fuck on the way back home...as a matter of fact, u even admitted you did initially. ur one horrible king of the hill lookin mufucka, u know that?

hahaha, you are lying.  I swear to God, 100% on my soul, that I pushed you and you did nothing, but floyd hopped right on the phone.  I swear to God, 100% on my soul, that you never talked any shit to me.

You are right...I did feel dumb for trying to fight you.  You're a fucking pathetic retard...who wouldn't feel dumb beating you up?  You are a coward.  A Malibu's Most Wanted.  Fucking Skeletor.  You are nothing Downy.  You would call the cops.

Here is something that I will try to explain to you, but you probably can't comprehend it.  Unlike you, there are people on this forum who have something to lose.  We don't all live with our parents and fantasize about become a rapper and giving Kobe a handjob in warmups.  This might blow  your puny fucking mind, but its not exactly worth it going to jail and catching a case over you.  You probably won't understand that because you have never accomplished anything in your life (Unless of course you count the highest number of posts on this forum as an accomplishment...ahh but now you have even lost that...what a fucking loser.)

You are nothing but a cowardly bitch, and you will continue to defend yourself to the bone, because all that you have in your fucking pathetic life is this forum.  Thats it.  You have been humiliated here.  I'm willing to bet that you have had thoughts of suicide since you have been exposed.  Probably the only reason you haven't is because you are such a liar, that you have figured out how to lie to yourself and actually believe it.

Do yourself a favor.  Leave this forum and get some fucking help.  Seriously dude, go on Dr. Phil or something...buy a book from Oprah...you need some serious help.  The best thing for you would be if your mom did find out about your wcc persona and she hooked you up with a psychiatrist.   You have serious insecurity and delusional issues.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
a street fight>boxing match

but, i just wanna see how much of a man sikotic is on his word.

sikotic is gonna get tossed like romaine.

all you've ever wanted to be

Jaydc

Wait so elior just wants you guys to stand in front of eachother and talk shit in eachothers face?LOL.What a faggot

Sccit

Fact: I met Nik face to face and asked him to fight.  He didn't want to.  He kept claiming "Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its not the internet dog, its not real life.
Fact: I pushed nik, at which point floyd got right on the phone and nik just said "What the fuck dog, I'm not gonna fight you, you said you wanted to play basketball.
Fact: Nik had no shit talking to say to me face to face.  Not a word. 

Believe what you want.  It is really clear to see what a complete insecure pussy this guy is.  He is absolutely pathetic.  After all this shit, after he lives his life on this forum and gets exposed, he still won't leave.  He is fucking delusional, borderline retarded.  He is the down syndrom Malibu's Most Wanted.

LOL...why r u lyin? first of all, u never pushed me, and u know that, u lyin ass bitch. all u did was keep repeating that u didnt come to play ball for money, but rather to "beat me up''....yet, u looked way too shook to even try and swing once i stepped to ur face and told u that ur a bitch for driving down here for internet beef. if ur intentions were to beat me up and u were real about it, then u woulda swung. also, floyd was on the phone the whole time, talkin to her friend. why are u using this cop thing as a copout for not throwing down? dont u remember that u shook my hand after i beat u in ball, and then u came  on dubcc saying u didnt fight me cuz u felt dumb for wanting to fight? ahahaha, lyinn ass punk

the only facts are that u came to beat me down, but didnt throw any punches and proceeded to play me in ball, in which u pussied out of a bet and lost...then shook my hand and bounced. u probably felt stupid as fuck on the way back home...as a matter of fact, u even admitted you did initially. ur one horrible king of the hill lookin mufucka, u know that?

hahaha, you are lying.  I swear to God, 100% on my soul, that I pushed you and you did nothing, but floyd hopped right on the phone.  I swear to God, 100% on my soul, that you never talked any shit to me.

You are right...I did feel dumb for trying to fight you.  You're a fucking pathetic retard...who wouldn't feel dumb beating you up?  You are a coward.  A Malibu's Most Wanted.  Fucking Skeletor.  You are nothing Downy.  You would call the cops.

Here is something that I will try to explain to you, but you probably can't comprehend it.  Unlike you, there are people on this forum who have something to lose.  We don't all live with our parents and fantasize about become a rapper and giving Kobe a handjob in warmups.  This might blow  your puny fucking mind, but its not exactly worth it going to jail and catching a case over you.  You probably won't understand that because you have never accomplished anything in your life (Unless of course you count the highest number of posts on this forum as an accomplishment...ahh but now you have even lost that...what a fucking loser.)

You are nothing but a cowardly bitch, and you will continue to defend yourself to the bone, because all that you have in your fucking pathetic life is this forum.  Thats it.  You have been humiliated here.  I'm willing to bet that you have had thoughts of suicide since you have been exposed.  Probably the only reason you haven't is because you are such a liar, that you have figured out how to lie to yourself and actually believe it.

Do yourself a favor.  Leave this forum and get some fucking help.  Seriously dude, go on Dr. Phil or something...buy a book from Oprah...you need some serious help.  The best thing for you would be if your mom did find out about your wcc persona and she hooked you up with a psychiatrist.   You have serious insecurity and delusional issues.

LMAO...u never pushed me, u idiot, u tapped the ball from my hand and then i said u were a little bitch...dont u remember shouting like a retard "oh, so im a bitch?!" and then i was like, "yea, if u really came out here to fight and not play ball for money, ur acting like a bitch"...and we immediately played ball after that...LMAO@u twisting up the story...someone do me a favor and bump up acgrundys first post after the meeting went down...PLEASE. this pudgy ass deformed lookin muthafucka is desperate.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:05:18 PM by NIKCC »

Elano

Wait so elior just wants you guys to stand in front of eachother and talk shit in eachothers face?LOL.What a faggot

IDIOT YOU CAN'T CALL SOMEONE ELSE FAGGOT SINCE YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAGGOTS HERE (AND PROBABLY IN THE WHOLE CANADA)

the ghost

The thread is pure gold.  I give it another thirty minutes before kyrptonite lockdown though. I give props to roccy though. NIK please just accept the L and keep it moving. Either say it's on as soon as you see sik or stay quiet. This whole mess of wanting him to talk trash to your face sounds a lot like " push me first, no you push first" middle school shit. Man up and step into a ring. Win or get beat down. Either way you'll respect yourself more

Sccit

no...i want him to talk shit to my face so i can have a chance to do something about it. that is, if he WILL talk shit to my face and not act like a friendly jokester, which i know he will.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Fact: I met Nik face to face and asked him to fight.  He didn't want to.  He kept claiming "Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its just the internet dog, its not real life.  Its not the internet dog, its not real life.
Fact: Nik had no shit talking to say to me face to face.  Not a word.  

Believe what you want.  It is really clear to see what a complete insecure pussy this guy is.  He is absolutely pathetic.  After all this shit, after he lives his life on this forum and gets exposed, he still won't leave.  He is fucking delusional, borderline retarded.  He is the down syndrom Malibu's Most Wanted.

LOL...why r u lyin? first of all, u never pushed me, and u know that, u lyin ass bitch. all u did was keep repeating that u didnt come to play ball for money, but rather to "beat me up''....yet, u looked way too shook to even try and swing once i stepped to ur face and told u that ur a bitch for driving down here for internet beef. if ur intentions were to beat me up and u were real about it, then u woulda swung. also, floyd was on the phone the whole time, talkin to her friend. why are u using this cop thing as a copout for not throwing down? dont u remember that u shook my hand after i beat u in ball, and then u came  on dubcc saying u didnt fight me cuz u felt dumb for wanting to fight? ahahaha, lyinn ass punk

hahaha, you are lying.  I swear to God, 100% on my soul, that I pushed you and you did nothing, but floyd hopped right on the phone.  I swear to God, 100% on my soul, that you never talked any shit to me.

You are right...I did feel dumb for trying to fight you.  You're a fucking pathetic retard...who wouldn't feel dumb beating you up?  You are a coward.  A Malibu's Most Wanted.  Fucking Skeletor.  You are nothing Downy.  You would call the cops.

Here is something that I will try to explain to you, but you probably can't comprehend it.  Unlike you, there are people on this forum who have something to lose.  We don't all live with our parents and fantasize about become a rapper and giving Kobe a handjob in warmups.  This might blow  your puny fucking mind, but its not exactly worth it going to jail and catching a case over you.  You probably won't understand that because you have never accomplished anything in your life (Unless of course you count the highest number of posts on this forum as an accomplishment...ahh but now you have even lost that...what a fucking loser.)

You are nothing but a cowardly bitch, and you will continue to defend yourself to the bone, because all that you have in your fucking pathetic life is this forum.  Thats it.  You have been humiliated here.  I'm willing to bet that you have had thoughts of suicide since you have been exposed.  Probably the only reason you haven't is because you are such a liar, that you have figured out how to lie to yourself and actually believe it.

Do yourself a favor.  Leave this forum and get some fucking help.  Seriously dude, go on Dr. Phil or something...buy a book from Oprah...you need some serious help.  The best thing for you would be if your mom did find out about your wcc persona and she hooked you up with a psychiatrist.   You have serious insecurity and delusional issues.

LMAO...u never pushed me, u idiot, u tapped the ball from my hand and then i said u were a little bitch...dont u remember shouting like a retard "oh, so im a bitch?!" and then i was like, "yea, if u really came out here to fight and not play ball for money, ur acting like a bitch"...and we immediately played ball after that...LMAO@u twisting up the story...someone do me a favore amd bump up acgrundys first post after the meeting went down...PLEASE

Elior... you have no creditability

Elano

The thread is pure gold.  I give it another thirty minutes before kyrptonite lockdown though. I give props to roccy though. NIK please just accept the L and keep it moving. Either say it's on as soon as you see sik or stay quiet. This whole mess of wanting him to talk trash to your face sounds a lot like " push me first, no you push first" middle school shit. Man up and step into a ring. Win or get beat down. Either way you'll respect yourself more
you are gay

Jaydc

no...i want him to talk shit to my face so i can have a chance to do something about it. that is, if he WILL talk shit to my face and not act like a friendly jokester, which i know he will.

You sound like a pussy and you look like a pussy.You know what they say about that....Just fight him in a ring and stop being a coward.Get some balls.

Sccit

Can I ask you an honest question, Roccy?

Why do you think your homie constantly talks about fucking me up, but he won't agree to doing it in a neutral location?

i explained it throughout this thread, im not tryna have an organized boxing match...i will, however, meet u up at that gym if/when roccy decides to box u.

i box my homies, not people i actually have shit to settle with

Muhfukka

so you want to suckerpunch him basically? youre a dirty jew

Elano

JAYDC YOU CAN'T CALL SOMEONE ELSE FAGGOT SINCE YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAGGOTS HERE (AND PROBABLY IN THE WHOLE CANADA)

Sccit

The thread is pure gold.  I give it another thirty minutes before kyrptonite lockdown though. I give props to roccy though. NIK please just accept the L and keep it moving. Either say it's on as soon as you see sik or stay quiet. This whole mess of wanting him to talk trash to your face sounds a lot like " push me first, no you push first" middle school shit. Man up and step into a ring. Win or get beat down. Either way you'll respect yourself more

i called him out first, i dont know why id have to go by his stipulations? but regardless, i will see sik if/when roccy boxes him...im just way past a friendly boxing match at this point.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Can I ask you an honest question, Roccy?

Why do you think your homie constantly talks about fucking me up, but he won't agree to doing it in a neutral location?

i explained it throughout this thread, im not tryna have an organized boxing match...i will, however, meet u up at that gym if/when roccy decides to box u.

i box my homies, not people i actually have shit to settle with

LMFAO

that shit is funny, Roccy will box for me... I only fight... your a punk who hides... if I was Sik I wouldn't even waste my time. Fighting you is like competing in the special Olympics. It's not worth risking himself and his future as a doctor because your afraid to fight legally. You are a bitch.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:16:01 PM by M Dogg says even Eazy E dissed woman beaters »