Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19104 times)

the ghost

So basically NIK you are saying it's knuckle up time when you catch Sik?

Sccit

The Watcher

creditability
LMAO...mdogg, ur still the same retard uve always been. i dont believe for second that u actually went to college with the way u speak english.

your even more of a retard than before... because of this fact... before I was at least able to say... hey his just a kid... now I can't... I can only say... this dude is retarded.

his: the possessive form of he (dubcc is not his. is that car over there his?)
he's (male person, he is) (hey, he's a faggot)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

So basically NIK you are saying it's knuckle up time when you catch Sik?

im a fair guy, so dude is guna get whats coming to him

Sccit

creditability
LMAO...mdogg, ur still the same retard uve always been. i dont believe for second that u actually went to college with the way u speak english.

your even more of a retard than before... because of this fact... before I was at least able to say... hey his just a kid... now I can't... I can only say... this dude is retarded.

LMAO

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
creditability

:tosser:

you just look that up on Google?

Skindiana bon3z

creditability

ROFL!

Sikotic™

i box my friends in a ring...
Have you even been in a ring, Manute?

yes, i have, carlton light
Then stop talking shit get the fuck in one with me, Skeletor.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The thread is pure gold.  I give it another thirty minutes before kyrptonite lockdown though. I give props to roccy though. NIK please just accept the L and keep it moving. Either say it's on as soon as you see sik or stay quiet. This whole mess of wanting him to talk trash to your face sounds a lot like " push me first, no you push first" middle school shit. Man up and step into a ring. Win or get beat down. Either way you'll respect yourself more

i called him out first, i dont know why id have to go by his stipulations? but regardless, i will see sik if/when roccy boxes him...im just way past a friendly boxing match at this point.
Im just trying to say in a ring isn't friendly. I'm not sure if you've ever boxed or fought in a ring before but you can still get fucked up. Just cause you have gloves on does not mean much. Just helps keeping you from breaking your hands

i box my friends in a ring...when it comes to sikotic, i dont wanna have gloves on or rules or nothing, i just wanna see how manly this shrimp ass mufucka is guna be once im there to do something about it. im not comin at him as a homie, im comin at him as someone who disrespected my family and my closest people. i dont want gloves, im the one who called him out...point blank.

see you have nothing to lose... your a fucking loser who lives at home... Sik is doing something with his life... his going to med school and can be kicked out if his caught fighting... so why would he fight you on the street when he can take you to the ring and do that shit legally... if you want to fight him... take it to the right... do it legal or shut your mouth and take a L

i figured u sqaures would be on this type of shit..he wont be able to dodge me in the parkin lot, im not trippin.

Shit.. you truly that G... dogg... YOU LIVE IN WOODLAND HILLS!!!!!!! LOL hahahahahahaha

Dogg... you ain't never seen any side of the streets... call me a square... ask around Fontana and Rialto dogg... I knocked people out... knocked out teeth and broke noses... and I'm the square... lol...... but I matured and you haven't. You are a bitch and a bitch is a bitch... you are too much of a bitch to realize you are live in a $800,000 home calling me a square.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:31:54 PM by M Dogg says even Eazy E dissed woman beaters »

The Watcher

creditability

no

every time you mean to use he's you end up using his

thought i'd correct you to stop NIK clowning on you for your grammar, dogg
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
creditability

no

every time you mean to use he's you end up using his

thought i'd correct you to stop NIK clowning on you for your grammar, dogg

why so serious??

Muhfukka

they dont have boxing rings in salinas, depressed loser.

they dont? hahaha how the fuck would you even know

Jaydc

as if elior has ever been to a gym.Guy makes T.I. look like 50 cent.

Al Bundy

hurry nik! you have to make the last crybaby post before doggystylin locks the thread

Jaydc

hurry nik! you have to make the last crybaby post before you log into doggystylins account and lock the thread

FIXED