Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 19107 times)

Muhfukka

Yeah, I talked to toothpick just now. This is basically what he said 20 times over and over:

"You don't know who you're messing with. I'm gonna find where you live and fuck your mother in the ass, nigger"

You had your chance, NIK. I told you to find me and do somethin.

You found me but you just drove off. You didn't do shit. Lights didn't do shit.

So go ahead and call me a nigger and talk about what you wanna do to me, because that is all you can do, homie.

i mean im sure ur somewhat pissed at him too, y didnt u kick his truck n put a dent on it, im sure he would of came out and started swinging than
yeah looney is right on this one

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
whiteboy called you nigger???

Cali Climate

I DON'T THINK SIKOTIC IS A PUNK LIKE THAT, VANDALIZING AND SHIT.

BTW, WHATS ELIORS NUMBER?

Muhfukka

its not vandalising like behind his back type shit, in this kind of situation kicking his car while hes in it would not be a punk thing to do

AGeesta

i mean he could of done all that but whats the point? so elior could have a police report and say Sikotic attacked him first and dented his brand new truck his parent bought him?

AGeesta

and lights is

Muhfukka

yeah i mean either way the jew suffers another loss but can you imagine this kike getting his car dented hahaha think of all the jew money he would have to spend

Cali Climate

i mean he could of done all that but whats the point? so elior could have a police report and say Sikotic attacked him first and dented his brand new truck his parent bought him?

EXACTLY, SIKOTIC MADE THE RIGHT MOVE

Roccy

damn.

its a pitty i didnt know about it.

sikotic, when can WE meet ? whats up with the ring?
how it really goes down..

Muhfukka

go fuck yourself roccy, you cheerleading bitch

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
damn.

its a pitty i didnt know about it.

sikotic, when can WE meet ? whats up with the ring?

you must feel a little betrayed here...when someone chooses lights over you...that's gotta sting

JAZ

well lights is pretty fucking awesome. i mean, he could be big, and i could be rob dyrdek. kinda. :/

Sikotic™

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that. Claiming they didn't do shit because there were 20 cops out there. Then Elior got on the phone saying he's got my IP address and he's gonna find where I live LOL!!!!!!

Bottom line, faggots: I was there walking down the street ALL BY MYSELF. You apparently brought Lights and some other fool who is too scared to give away his identity. You guys could of pulled your dirty ass white chevy truck over and beat me down. But what do you do? You drive off. All you can do is call me a nigger over the phone like I really give a shit.

Sikotic - 3 Elior - 0

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!

Some dude called me claiming he has 3 felonies so he can't tell me who he is and started talking about nigger this and nigger that. Claiming they didn't do shit because there were 20 cops out there. Then Elior got on the phone saying he's got my IP address and he's gonna find where I live LOL!!!!!!

Bottom line, faggots: I was there walking down the street ALL BY MYSELF. You apparently brought Lights and some other fool who is too scared to give away his identity. You guys could of pulled your dirty ass white chevy truck over and beat me down. But what do you do? You drive off. All you can do is call me a nigger over the phone like I really give a shit.

Sikotic - 3 Elior - 0

fucking pathetic. kike boy if there was ever a reason for you to never come on dubcc again this is it.

AGeesta

man of course the jew is gonna come back and try to lie to everyone