Author Topic: who hits females??  (Read 824 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: who hits females??
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »
i hit a bitch before, my ex's, cousin. she was bitchin n screamin at me (for some bullshit i dont even remember) and she straight smacked me in the face, told the bitch to watch what happen if she doesnt again, and the bitch has the nerve the strike me again. smackd the bitch and havnt bitched at another man since.

straight judo chopped that bitch huh?

hell yea, cocked that shit way back, n BAM.

dont know bout hittin the girl im with though. never liked a bitch enough to get that emotional

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »
i hit a bitch before, my ex's, cousin. she was bitchin n screamin at me (for some bullshit i dont even remember) and she straight smacked me in the face, told the bitch to watch what happen if she doesnt again, and the bitch has the nerve the strike me again. smackd the bitch and havnt bitched at another man since.

straight judo chopped that bitch huh?

hell yea, cocked that shit way back, n BAM.

dont know bout hittin the girl im with though. never liked a bitch enough to get that emotional
YEAH ITS HARD IT TAKES A TOLL ON YOU WHEN YOU HIT YOU'RE GIRL... BUT SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA DO IT...
LISTEN TO ME ON THIS.... ITS FOR HER BEST...

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 06:59:44 PM »
  oh sit someone ut this on youtube finally. this makes me want to smack a bitch
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:02:39 PM by Muhfukka-beating floyd up is ok but the jew is still a pussy »

Herbal_Life

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 07:04:14 PM »
  oh sit someone ut this on youtube finally. this makes me want to smack a bitch
LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »
i hope this whole "don't hit women" thing is just because you're shitting on NIK.

i mean, you guys are on a RAP forum.

98% of the music you guys listen to is about smackin' bitches lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 07:16:22 PM »

Herbal_Life

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 07:18:51 PM »
i hope this whole "don't hit women" thing is just because you're shitting on NIK.

i mean, you guys are on a RAP forum.

98% of the music you guys listen to is about smackin' bitches lol.
LOL FINALLY ANOTHER SENSIBLE PERSON...

--------------------------

THEY JUST AFRAID OF ADMITTING IT

Roccy

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 08:19:16 PM »
Hitting a female is bitch shit, Ive never hitten any of my women. All that does is create hatred.

Lights is armenian so he can get away with it, females know the deal with armo men.

--

Here is something from FLOYD:

imeetweirdos (8:16:37 PM): its me natalie, I just want to verify to all u lames that elior doesnt beat me up and he never did lmao.. I dont know where u got the idea that he hits me.. all I said was dont get violent with me, and that was one night after a fight that we had. It might have been a push or some stupid shit, but he never fucking beats me up like u pathetic low lives are making it out to be. Im just saying to clear this up. I hope u guys enjoy ur wonderful life that revolves around talking about elior on dubcc. anyways, have a good one. btw lights, youre a fucking pussy for saying that shit about hitting women. wtf? lmao.
how it really goes down..

Rick James

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 08:20:51 PM »
imeetweirdos (8:16:37 PM): its me natalie, I just want to verify to all u lames that elior doesnt beat me up and he never did lmao.. I dont know where u got the idea that he hits me.. all I said was dont get violent with me, and that was one night after a fight that we had. It might have been a push or some stupid shit, but he never fucking beats me up like u pathetic low lives are making it out to be. Im just saying to clear this up. I hope u guys enjoy ur wonderful life that revolves around talking about elior on dubcc. anyways, have a good one. btw lights, youre a fucking pussy for saying that shit about hitting women. wtf? lmao.
wow NIK can push floyd?

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »
so fatalie is still reading this shit and posting through roccy hahaha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »
lights can you speak on why you "hit em up"?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 08:34:58 PM »
hahaha, I knew she couldn't stay away.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Herbal_Life

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 08:58:35 PM »
wow NIK can push floyd?
push where to the limits?

Herbal_Life

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »
lights can you speak on why you "hit em up"?
i did hit my ex one time... cuz she kept repeating something i didn like so slapped her...
big fuckin deal... there are people brutally murdering others, putting up their house on bail and walking free...
LIGHTS GET SHIT FOR BEING A G (HIMSELF)