Author Topic: who hits females??  (Read 826 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: who hits females??
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2009, 08:24:45 AM »
i hope this whole "don't hit women" thing is just because you're shitting on NIK.

i mean, you guys are on a RAP forum.

98% of the music you guys listen to is about smackin' bitches lol.

Even Eazy dissed Dre for hitting a woman... violence against women is wrong...  :nawty:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Nhcv6Ho3ic&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5Nhcv6Ho3ic&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01</a>

easy E shouldnt be allowed to diss anyone specially dre man

Herbal_Life

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2009, 08:34:10 AM »

Lights is armenian so he can get away with it, females know the deal with armo men.

lol
Shit is funny.  I knew an armo dude that could just give his girl "the look" and she would cower off into a corner and not say shit.  Sad and funny all at the same time.

I personally couldn't hit a bitch.  Even if she deserved it.  Just isn't in me.  My boy used to say, "you not supposed to ever hit a bitch, but you can shake the shit out of them".  :o
lol @ your hommie was he italian/sicilian

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2009, 08:57:03 AM »

Lights is armenian so he can get away with it, females know the deal with armo men.

lol
Shit is funny.  I knew an armo dude that could just give his girl "the look" and she would cower off into a corner and not say shit.  Sad and funny all at the same time.

I personally couldn't hit a bitch.  Even if she deserved it.  Just isn't in me.  My boy used to say, "you not supposed to ever hit a bitch, but you can shake the shit out of them".  :o
lol @ your hommie was he italian/sicilian
No, blacker than the darkest nights.
Time for a change...bring it!

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »
:baseballbat:

Lights is a bitch
listen just cuz white boys prefer to eat pussy over getting their dick sucked...
why are people lookin down at someone for hittin his girl once...
when i say hit... i don refer to hit with a baseball bat (nothing you would do your enemy)
i mean hit... not beat...  obviosly most girls are not strong enough to pretect themselves again men...
but one hit one slap aint gonna kill her... its gonna make her respect you more and love you more...

one of the most ridiculous things ive ever read in my life...fuckin lame

i hope this whole "don't hit women" thing is just because you're shitting on NIK.

i mean, you guys are on a RAP forum.

98% of the music you guys listen to is about smackin' bitches lol.

doesnt mean shit buddy...listening to and condoning are 2 totally different things

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ikke

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2009, 09:42:26 AM »
Chris rock?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:09 AM »
I have never hit a women. Its called having self control. I have had a girl flip out on my when she was drunk and start hitting me and all I did was restrain her. I mean I felt like punching her in the face but I have self control. The same people who beat animals are the same people who beat women. It makes them feel like they are in control.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

lol

I have never hit a women. Its called having self control. I have had a girl flip out on my when she was drunk and start hitting me and all I did was restrain her. I mean I felt like punching her in the face but I have self control. The same people who beat animals are the same people who beat women. It makes them feel like they are in control.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
if a bitch is hitting you then you might have to put a gun in her mouth. no one gets hurt and it gets the point across.

ikke

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 10:53:37 AM »
if a bitch is hitting you then you might have to put a gun in her mouth. no one gets hurt and it gets the point across.
No the world will always pick the womans side because they're the weaker sex (denying this would be retarded as fuck).
It would be you against the world.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 11:09:39 AM »
No the world will always pick the womans side because they're the weaker sex (denying this would be retarded as fuck).
It would be you against the world.

that all depends...if she decides to press charges then chances are you'll lose...but if you got that gun in her mouth and you scare her into submission then i don't really see her doing much.

westsiderider323

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 11:29:43 AM »
i think hoodrat bitches and nasty hoes should b smacked around a couple of times
but other then that naw

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »
i think hoodrat bitches and nasty hoes should b smacked around a couple of times
but other then that naw

hahaha....i dont condone it..but fucc it...have a +1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »
i guess ...again not that hittin woman is good or aite but somehow its aite for them to stab...shoot....hit us but we try to defend ourselves and we lookin at major time but them ahhhhh nah they the golden reciever
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »
i guess ...again not that hittin woman is good or aite but somehow its aite for them to stab...shoot....hit us but we try to defend ourselves and we lookin at major time but them ahhhhh nah they the golden reciever

i hate to say it but if you kill the bitch in self defense your best bet is a shovel...especially if you're a nigger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »
c-blue is jus sayin....maybe lights can take this word of advice ...lol

i hate to say it but if you kill the bitch in self defense your best bet is a shovel...especially if you're a nigger
Cube