Author Topic: who hits females??  (Read 825 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: who hits females??
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »
c-blue is jus sayin....maybe lights can take this word of advice ...lol

i guess ...again not that hittin woman is good or aite but somehow its aite for them to stab...shoot....hit us but we try to defend ourselves and we lookin at major time but them ahhhhh nah they the golden reciever

i hate to say it but if you kill the bitch in self defense your best bet is a shovel...especially if you're a nigger

lights can't take advices...he can barely take a shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2009, 12:02:06 PM »

lights you want to get up in here and explain this? lol

i guess ...again not that hittin woman is good or aite but somehow its aite for them to stab...shoot....hit us but we try to defend ourselves and we lookin at major time but them ahhhhh nah they the golden reciever

i hate to say it but if you kill the bitch in self defense your best bet is a shovel...especially if you're a nigger

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2009, 12:03:01 PM »

lol thats a good one

Herbal_Life

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »

lol i took a shit this morning

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2009, 12:29:06 PM »

unassisted?

Herbal_Life

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »

unassisted?
recently i became a dialysis patient.... but i take it all by myself