Author Topic: Why was ag banned?  (Read 605 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Why was ag banned?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 05:21:46 AM »
he's a little rat.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 05:38:20 AM »
and a big asshole

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 10:30:49 AM »
he wasnt. i was the only banned for that shit and i already got my shit back

LOL...these dumbass internet geeks are actually starting to believe their own made up lies. :laugh:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
You're all pretty BITCH made. Look at you. Getting all caught up in OTHER PEOPLES internet drama!!!! lmfao. Ya'll prolly act like some females in real life.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 10:37:52 AM »
You're all pretty BITCH made. Look at you. Getting all caught up in OTHER PEOPLES internet drama!!!! lmfao. Ya'll prolly act like some females in real life.

realest shit uve ever said...im just on the receiving end. i would much rather just chill and talk real shit, but these bitches have pried into my personal life and made it their very own internet reality show, like some straight up bitches.

trust me, i much prefer dubcc as an actual message board, as opposed to a internet tabloid website.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 10:46:33 AM »
we just want some entertainmetn

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 10:54:37 AM »
Tried getting a life yet? Our generation is so fucked. All these kids do is go on their computers, play console games and watch TV/movies. How are we supposed to be the generation that moves forward when half of you motherfuckers are still living off mommy and daddy and are O.K. with that. (doesnt count for ikke you foreign fuck i hope you and your 3rd world country get bombed)

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »
Tried getting a life yet? Our generation is so fucked. All these kids do is go on their computers, play console games and watch TV/movies. How are we supposed to be the generation that moves forward when half of you motherfuckers are still living off mommy and daddy and are O.K. with that. (doesnt count for ikke you foreign fuck i hope you and your 3rd world country get bombed)
you were on here more than anyone up until like a month ago. now youre probably just on other websites

ikke

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »
I don't mind doing nothing till I finish school, I'll do something with my life starting then.
If I could mix a job and school I would've moved out 2 years ago, I have more and more trouble having my dad pay for shit.
Last year my bed broke down and I slept on a couch for 6 month, I got a bed now but I felt much better about myself on the couch since I sort-of paid for it.

My euro is worth more then your dollar bitch, you're the 3rd world country.

you were on here more than anyone up until like a month ago. now youre probably just on other websites
QFT

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »
are in the time where a euro is worth more than a dollar?

its gettin bad
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 11:23:49 AM »
Hello,

Free AG. And by the way, Inter sucks cock.
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

Elano

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »
hello you are gay and your mother is a whore  :banana_dsf: :banana_dss:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2009, 11:47:43 AM »
lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2009, 12:44:21 PM »
hello you are gay and your mother is a whore  :banana_dsf: :banana_dss:

Wrong. But Inter sucks more cock than your mother...and you do know that.
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

JAZ

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »
lol