Author Topic: if your not grateful FOR WHAT YOU HAVE/ARE dont post here  (Read 404 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: if your not grateful FOR WHAT YOU HAVE/ARE dont post here
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »
yeah its crazy but what about this
why did the creator of humans or animals etc...why did he create people in such agony is the ultimate question I guess
was he created wit a disease for him to create everyone else followin him (or them if it were a group) with all the problems in the world
i mean someone with half a brain ....thats crazy  seems like the creator had half a brain for creatin someone with half a brain

alot of work to do?

after how many lives, or diseases etc....?
shit dont make sense

seems like goin to the moon was easy after all...lol

Why do you assume someone created all this on purpose?

Welll if you read up on space, or I should say research :idea: ...

This world seems pretty purposeful.

The solar wind flows around obstacles, such as planets and moons. However, if a planet has a magnetic field, as Earth does, the charged particles flow around the magnetic field. The solar wind pushes on the magnetic field, flattening it on the side facing the Sun, and pushing it out into a long tail on the opposite side.

Coincidence? I say reason.

Our star—the Sun—is a bubbling, boiling ball of fire. It constantly belches out great clouds of hot gas. This gas is all charged up with electricity, too. This stuff travels at astounding speeds, some of it right toward Earth! This means that Earth’s weather happens inside the Sun’s weather!

Thank goodness Earth’s magnetic field and atmosphere protect us from most of this blast. Otherwise, the Sun’s weather would be OUR weather.

The Electrical systems that bring power to our homes and shit, from the forces of space? The magnetic field and atmospheres that protect us?

All of this just happens to be by chance???

Nah, my nigga. Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

There's reasons for everythang. Don't be so rational to deny them.  :)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 05:05:40 PM »
jus dont make sense why many suffer while others dont?
im not sayin the ones that dont should but why create anyone to suffer to begin wit?
for the people sayin everything happens for a reason.....aite
so those types of people were made to go thru hell for a reason?
what reason could that be?
who knows what they goin thru...but its got 2 be hell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »

It ain't even gotta be hell. We may think that. But they maybe don't. Think of a person wit down syndrome. Who will be in a 7 year old mind frame their whole life. 'Normal' people may pity him, 'he'll never be able to have sex, or never be able to live on his own and experience life in general'....yeah, he'll never have to get a job, or pay bills, or understand a stress level. He'll have that innocent child-like lifestyle his entire time on Earth.

Like the kids at St. Jude's Children Hospital. They may have cancer and live in a hospital the rest of their shortened life but look all the love, attention, gifts and support from society and family they get. You know?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 07:07:26 PM »
but im tryna get into their mind and feel their pain
what they are goin thru.....is/has gotta be some of the worst times
now put aside maybe its not as bad as we or i think it is
how can such diseases or troubles be ok to deal wit?
how can they be easy to deal wit?
how can it be PAIN-LESS or nuthin?

thats impossible IMO from this side of the world

It ain't even gotta be hell. We may think that. But they maybe don't. Think of a person wit down syndrome. Who will be in a 7 year old mind frame their whole life. 'Normal' people may pity him, 'he'll never be able to have sex, or never be able to live on his own and experience life in general'....yeah, he'll never have to get a job, or pay bills, or understand a stress level. He'll have that innocent child-like lifestyle his entire time on Earth.

Like the kids at St. Jude's Children Hospital. They may have cancer and live in a hospital the rest of their shortened life but look all the love, attention, gifts and support from society and family they get. You know?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.