Author Topic: DJ Quik - Real Doe ft. 2nd II None (Underground tape from the late 80's)  (Read 440 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I just stumbled across this track...I never saw it posted on here, but it features the line where he mentioned CMW that he played in "Let u havit."

MarshColin

This was on that Red Tape that leaked a couple years ago. Lots of dope shit on those on underground tapes.

G-Funk

dope underground tape actually. and this the track that MC Eiht took offense to. :laugh:

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
This was on that Red Tape that leaked a couple years ago. Lots of dope shit on those on underground tapes.

Damm I grew up hearin about these tapes, but didn't hear anyone even speak of leaking them until 3-4 years ago. I remember someone here saying they had it, but I figured they were just BS'n and that nobody still had it. Is there a High Quality version anywhere out there?

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dizzam this track is dope. Classic Quik right here, beat is way too fonky. 8)

MarshColin

Damm I grew up hearin about these tapes, but didn't hear anyone even speak of leaking them until 3-4 years ago. I remember someone here saying they had it, but I figured they were just BS'n and that nobody still had it. Is there a High Quality version anywhere out there?

I used to have it. Let me see if I can find a download link for ya.