Author Topic: Detroit DJ Says Royce Da 5'9 is signed to Shady Records on his twitter page  (Read 256 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Am I the only one that feels its kinda shady that Em only starts fuckin with Royce again AFTER he did everything for himself? like "oh shit, i can make money off him now... lets patch shit up"

The Watcher

didnt they patch shit at the end of like 2007?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
didnt they patch shit at the end of like 2007?
Yeah they did and it was way before Slaughterhouse started really popping, that's for sure.

Jimmy H.

Am I the only one that feels its kinda shady that Em only starts fuckin with Royce again AFTER he did everything for himself? like "oh shit, i can make money off him now... lets patch shit up"
Not at all. It's a business. A lot of the people Em signed got dropped because Jimmy didn't see dollar signs in them. Royce has a buzz and might be able to make some money, Em may have an interest.

MediumL

Royce in 2000 had more potential to sell than SH does now as a group. So i don't think its about Em suddenly believing he can make more money now. Maybe it was pressure from the label at the time to find big selling acts. Could you have seen Royce doing songs like Got Some Teeth?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Priest

• 'G'
I really hope that nickle,and his crew don't sign with shady,at this point in the game,he has a team behind him already,just keep that team together,and keep getting booked,and getting that loot.