Author Topic: (GAME) Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "Infamy" Trailer  (Read 7006 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: (GAME) Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "Infamy" Trailer
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
tried online play today. fuck, i need to get the hang of it a lil. I keep dying. :laugh:

I've been playing for a while and I still keep dying. I think 1st person shooters simply aren't my strongest format of game. Never been good at them really and haven't really played that many.

you can play 3rd Person Team Tactical. :P

I tried that shit and couldn't do that either. Shit, maybe it's just shooters in general that I can't play.  :(

lol its all good tho, like they say practise makes perfect.. you just gotta generalize yourself with all the maps, like be aware of places where people tend to camp, routes to use on certain maps etc..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »
tried online play today. fuck, i need to get the hang of it a lil. I keep dying. :laugh:
we need to team up man.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2009, 09:06:55 AM »

I've been playing for a while and I still keep dying. I think 1st person shooters simply aren't my strongest format of game. Never been good at them really and haven't really played that many.

its all good every good team needs cannon-fodder ;D

Muhfukka

« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2009, 10:12:51 PM »
i need to buy this shit, ive played it a few times and its way better than the first one and that game is fun

G-Funk

« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2009, 07:45:23 PM »
played online multiplayer again. I'm starting to get the hang of it with the maps and all. I mean, I'm able to actually get some kills now :laugh: I'll probably play again tonight.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2009, 07:54:51 PM »
so who else is getting raped by that new fucking faggot Javelin glitch? >:(

if you guys know what i mean & asked yourselves, "what the fuck just happened?"; apparently if you have your Javelin out & hold a Semtex, when you die, you automatically shoot your Javelin & kill just about anybody in a 30 foot radius; FUCKING GAY! >:(

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »

yeah, ive seen alot of people attempting that the last 2/3 days.. i aint really been gettin killed by them tho but i hear enough people moanin bout it who do.

anyone started playing Hardcore Headqauters? im liking that at the moment, get in some big kill / point combo's  8)

Invincible

« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »

yeah, ive seen alot of people attempting that the last 2/3 days.. i aint really been gettin killed by them tho but i hear enough people moanin bout it who do.

anyone started playing Hardcore Headqauters? im liking that at the moment, get in some big kill / point combo's  8)

Yer. just been playing that myself. But unfortunately, the kills still aren't coming for me. I still die way more often than kill.  :(
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:30:03 PM by Invincible »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »
is that new? i didn't see that...

i played some of that in COD4, it's cool. 8)

INTERVENTION WITH THERMAL = GODLY! ;D

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »

anyone started playing Hardcore Headqauters? im liking that at the moment, get in some big kill / point combo's  8)

Yer. just been playing that myself. But unfortunately, the kills still aren't coming for me. I still die way more often than kill.  :(

lol its cool man, you'll get there soon.. if you strugglin you should just take the side approach on anything to do with hardcore, basically just camp up n try to build up your score through your kill streaks..

is that new? i didn't see that...

yeah its fairly newish, i first saw it on there round sunday/monday.. but the last two days i pretty much all ive played  :)

+ yeah the thermal scope on any sniper rifle is pretty hot.. but @ the moment no1 can fuck with my silenced M4A1  ;) but i cant wait to get back my ACR!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »
^just "re-unlocked" it. 8)

but i would like to thank you, SO MUCH, for mentioning Hardcore HQ; me & my boy played it, we were just shitting on people, it's amazing. 8)

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2009, 05:06:58 AM »
^ no worries mate.. hardcore HQ is some addictive shit lol.. anyway my GT is JMan 167 add me if you wana play some games click, we'll own mothafuckas 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2009, 01:56:20 PM »
^ no worries mate.. hardcore HQ is some addictive shit lol.. anyway my GT is JMan 167 add me if you wana play some games click, we'll own mothafuckas 8)

i got you, homie. 8)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2009, 01:31:49 PM »

me + this = your headtop flying

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »

if you guys know what i mean & asked yourselves, "what the fuck just happened?"; apparently if you have your Javelin out & hold a Semtex, when you die, you automatically shoot your Javelin & kill just about anybody in a 30 foot radius; FUCKING GAY! >:(

I saw your post before but didn't know what you were talking about. Saw this fool the other day doing this, motherfucker just kept bum rushing everyone he saw, got me a few times.