Author Topic: Mossad's Joseph Moshe Says Flu Vaccine Bioweapon?  (Read 743 times)

LONDON!!

Mossad's Joseph Moshe Says Flu Vaccine Bioweapon?
« on: October 06, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »
here's a video of it from http://vactruth.com

http://vactruth.com/2009/09/19/joseph-moshe-mossad-microbiologist-“swine-flu-vaccine-is-bioweapon”/

Joseph Moshe: 'Swine Flu Vaccine is Bioweapon'
by VACTRUTH.COM

(August 21, 2009) Today, the MSM are not talking about this case any more. Yesterday, they wanted us to believe that Joseph Moshe was a nutcase and a terrorist, arrested for threatening to bomb the White House.

Interesting detail about his arrest (the “Westwood standoff”) was that he seemed to be immune to the 5 cans of tear gas and 5 gallons of law-enforcement grade pepper spray they pumped into his face. He very calmly remained in his car, as the video footage of his arrest shows.

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

Sources tell us that Bar-Joseph Moshe made no threat against the President or the White House. He did not mention any bomb or attack. He then proceeded to inform the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he noticed men in suits in front of his house and feared that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings into his car and, him being a dual Israeli citizen, tried to reach the Israeli consulate located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. The FBI and the bomb squad prevented him from reaching it. Who is this man? His profile on biomedexperts.com says he is a plant disease expert with many publications on his name involving the genetic manipulation of virii. Photographic evidence that Moshe is who he says he is can be found here.

Joseph Moshe was soon after his arrest sent or let go to Israel. Nothing has been heard from him since. The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain or arrest him. Mounted on top of a large black vehicle used in his arrest was a microwave weapon that possibly damaged the electronics in Moshe’s car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training. Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest.

Does this sound like an insane conspiracy theory? Sure it does. Due to the scarcity and anonimity of the sources we would dismiss it as exactly that, if it weren’t for some uncomfortable facts: Baxter Pharmaceutical has been caught, red-handed, in spreading a live, genetically engineered H5N1 Bird flu vaccine as a lethal biological weapon all over the world, destined to be used for human vaccinations. This happened just a few months ago. And only luck prevented a global catastrophe of epic proportions.

Baxter International Inc. had mixed live, genetically engineered avian flue viruses in vaccine material shipped to 18 countries. Only by sheer luck, a Czech laboratory decided to test the vaccine on a dozen ferrets, which all died in days. The World Health Organization was notified and catastrophe was averted. This was clearly a deliberate act on Baxter’s part, because they adhere to BS3, bio-safety level three. Baxter admitted a “mistake”. Such monumental screwups are totally impossible at that level. Many safety systems would have needed to be sabotaged, many key personell would have needed to be bribed. It simply can’t be done without direction from the inside. They did not send out the wrong vial – they produced dozens of gallons of biological-weapon agent (genetically engineered live H5N1 / Bird flu virus), then sent it out as a “vaccine”.

Baxter knew full well that their vaccine was lethal, because the year before they had tested it on a few hundred homeless Polish people – dozens died as a result.

Where’s the meat? Well – Baxter is now being sued for the deliberate, repeated contamination of vaccines with biological weapons designed – by them – to mass-murder people. Here is the complaint (PDF). By some kook nutcase? Not likely – Jane Burgermeister is an experienced, respected journalist. She is not the only one suing Baxter for planning and executing a plan for global genocide: Other are filing complaints as well. Read a well-researched complaint here (PDF).

Motive? The latter complaint alludes to it. Have you heard of the Georgia Guidestones? An enormous monument loaded with Masonic symbolism costing millions of dollars, it has been erected by unknown, powerful elites (multimillionaires with the clout to erect monuments wherever they please, obviously) around 30 years ago. It gives an “alternative ten commandments”, of which the first is the extermination of six and a half billion people from the face of the Earth. Half a billion will remain. This is the number of people the planet can sustain indefinitely, so that the descendents of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers can live in peace and affluence indefinitely. Slaves are needed to produce that luxury, but 500 million will do just fine. But how does one go about killing off most of the world?

“Vaccinating” the planet with a bioweapon with near-100% mortality would do the trick. Baxter would provide both the bioweapon as well as the vaccine against it to “civilized” Western peoples. Result: We can plunder Africa, we have no more competition from SE Asia, the oil is for our taking and only Western and perhaps Chinese sheeple remain.

Rockefeller said this in 1994 at a U.N. dinner: “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.” PNAC said something similar right before 9/11.
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Cali Climate

Re: Mossad's Joseph Moshe Says Flu Vaccine Bioweapon?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 09:54:06 AM »
There's a cult of rednecks out in rural Idaho that believe the same thing.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 01:06:30 PM »

There is without doubt something very sinister going down here and while no one can establish from this whether this is a bioweapon, the baxter case has been well publicised and if it hadn't of been for the discovery of the contaminated vaccines by a subcobtractor in Czech Republic, we would now be witnessing the deaths of billions of people. The ONLY retort to this suggestion is that the elite of society, should they actually knowingly release such a bioweapon would exposing themselves also and therefore if for instance the number one danger posed by the virus was airborne, then they would be at just a greater risk as anyone else. Even if we then deem that perhaps such a virus would be race specific, then it stands to reason that for those affected races, at least for those in a position to do so, they would be fighting against this, because this would be an act of war. Therefore while I don't for one moment doubt the pure evilness of at least some of these elitists, I do wonder how they execute such a strategy without exposing themselves. So while the vaccines are no doubt a deadly risk, the agent itself would have to manufactured in such a way that it could be transmitted in no other way apart from in the blood.

However what we can establish is that there has been a huge number of microbiologist who have died in the last decade. For us to consider this disturbing, you need only read about the cause of deaths and the number of people killed compared to previous decades. Something is definitely afoot but whether this is actually it or not, reminds to be seen and if it is, then it only was, because this revelation will have blown the whole thing wide open and like rats they will scurry away for a bit again.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 01:11:21 PM by virtuoso »

LONDON!!

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 01:51:52 AM »
your presuming these evil fruitcakes behind the system, population control, global western elites, are 'sane'

but your up on your shit, that stuff about a lot of microbiologist getting merked is real in the last decade, in unusual cicumstances

and i'm definetly not taking no vaccine from baxter phamar solutions if i get sick, there pure evil, devils, for real

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 03:58:22 AM »
your presuming these evil fruitcakes behind the system, population control, global western elites, are 'sane'

but your up on your shit, that stuff about a lot of microbiologist getting merked is real in the last decade, in unusual cicumstances

and i'm definetly not taking no vaccine from baxter phamar solutions if i get sick, there pure evil, devils, for real

Baxter, Merck, none of them can be trusted, if you don't know about it already read up on Vioxx.

I am not trying to say none of this is possible by the way, just simply trying to rationalise it. For instance another thing I have thought of, is that were the vaccine or some other agent to have a hugely deadly effect to the ratios of what is being talked about, then they would also need to ensure that the incubation period was x amount, because otherwise a spate of suddenly thousands literally dying would cause such immense alarm, that anyone who hadn't taken it, would never take it. However the sentiment of not taking these vaccines, is one I definitely agree with.

Have you read John Holdren's views? (Obamas head science advisor)

LONDON!!

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 02:16:31 AM »

Baxter, Merck, none of them can be trusted, if you don't know about it already read up on Vioxx.

I am not trying to say none of this is possible by the way, just simply trying to rationalise it. For instance another thing I have thought of, is that were the vaccine or some other agent to have a hugely deadly effect to the ratios of what is being talked about, then they would also need to ensure that the incubation period was x amount, because otherwise a spate of suddenly thousands literally dying would cause such immense alarm, that anyone who hadn't taken it, would never take it. However the sentiment of not taking these vaccines, is one I definitely agree with.

Have you read John Holdren's views? (Obamas head science advisor)

yeah you have know about merck, litton and phizer and the like, fuck em, not trustworthy at all

i haven't heard about holdren's views though, what are they?

on a sidenote, do you know this is how they let out the AIDS virus, the same way, through contaminated smallpox and hepatitis vaccination programs  in the late 70's made by companies like Litton and the rest through the W.H.O and the Center For Disease & Control, true stories

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 10:19:24 AM »

This is what John Holdren has to say
http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

As for the deliberate contamination to spread aids, I have heard about it, but don't pretend I have read into it fully. It's like the more I read, the less that shocks me, things which were considered to be the work of conspiracy theories are now chilling fact.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 10:39:53 AM »
I love the people that defend the flu vaccine. Take a look at the ingredients list. Don't follow the sheep into getting the vaccine because the media has been pushing it heavily. Don't you ask questions why they are pushing an H1n1 vaccine, when there haven't been many deaths and most cases are mild to moderate?

LONDON!!

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 10:45:00 AM »

This is what John Holdren has to say
http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

As for the deliberate contamination to spread aids, I have heard about it, but don't pretend I have read into it fully. It's like the more I read, the less that shocks me, things which were considered to be the work of conspiracy theories are now chilling fact.

i feel what your saying 100%, no homo, i ain't shocked by anything now, nuthin, nuthin seems to shock me anymore, due to shit like this and other shit i've seen & heard & been through

props for that holdren link too

@craig
thats the truth dawg

LONDON!!

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 10:50:27 AM »
i checked that john holdren shit, how could obama hire such a proven population control fruitcake, he obvioulsly has seriously warped out undercover twisted mental problems, true stories, fuck john holdren

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 10:57:46 AM »

He is a fruit cake and the reaction from the white house that he no longer believes in this, is laughable http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/#white_house_statement

LONDON!!

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 03:08:31 AM »

He is a fruit cake and the reaction from the white house that he no longer believes in this, is laughable http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/#white_house_statement

yeah he's just stylin it out, he's frontin, fuck john holdren

LONDON!!

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »
some more stuff on this contaminated swine flu vaccine bioweapon from www.globalresearch.ca

Lawsuit to Attempt to Stop Swine Flu Vaccinations

by Richard C. Cook

Global Research, October 10, 2009
Richard C. Cook - 2009-10-09

Email this article to a friend
 Print this article

Jim Turner, a Washington, D.C., attorney noted for his work on consumer health issues, is filing suit today in federal court to stop all swine flu vaccinations from being given in the United States. The action was reported this morning on the health website NaturalNews.com.

According to NaturalNews.com editor Mike Adams, “The lawsuit charges that the FDA violated the law in its hasty approval of four swine flu vaccines by failing to scientifically determine neither the safety nor efficacy of the vaccines.”

Turner is filing the suit on behalf of plaintiff Gary Null, the New York health broadcaster and author, as well as health professionals in New York State who are being told to take the shot or get fired.

The suit seeks to overturn FDA’s approval of the vaccine as well as persuade the court to issue an injunction against any mandatory vaccinations. Turner told Adams on Thursday night’s NaturalNews.com internet radio show, “The FDA is required by law to establish that a vaccine is safe and effective before it can be given to the public. We are arguing that they did not establish that the vaccine was effective, and did not establish that it was safe. They are trying to get it on the market by a waiver.”

According to comments by Mike Adams, “To date, the FDA has produced absolutely no scientific evidence documenting safety tests for any of these swine flu vaccines. There are no published studies, no records of any clinical trials, and no publicly-available paper trail demonstrating that any safety testing was done whatsoever. There is no researcher who has publicly put their name on the record declaring the vaccines to be safe, and no FDA official has ever stated that scientifically-valid safety testing has ever been conducted on the vaccine / adjuvant combinations now being distributed across America.”

Jim Turner works with Citizens for Health, a non-profit health activist group, and is a partner in the law firm Swankin and Turner. He was involved in helping to stop the administration of the swine flu vaccine in 1976 when many people who got the shot came down with Guillain-Barre syndrome, leading in some cases to paralysis and death.

Read the complete story Here.

Richard C. Cook is a former federal analyst who writes on public policy issues. His latest book is We Hold These Truths: The Hope of Monetary Reform (Tendril Press, 2009). His website is http://www.richardccook.com.

Richard C. Cook is a frequent contributor to Global Research.  Global Research Articles by Richard C. Cook

LONDON!!

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »
some more stuff on this contaminated swine flu vaccine bioweapon from www.globalresearch.ca

by Richard C. Cook

Print this article

Jim Turner, a Washington, D.C., attorney noted for his work on consumer health issues, is filing suit today in federal court to stop all swine flu vaccinations from being given in the United States. The action was reported this morning on the health website NaturalNews.com.

According to NaturalNews.com editor Mike Adams, “The lawsuit charges that the FDA violated the law in its hasty approval of four swine flu vaccines by failing to scientifically determine neither the safety nor efficacy of the vaccines.”

Turner is filing the suit on behalf of plaintiff Gary Null, the New York health broadcaster and author, as well as health professionals in New York State who are being told to take the shot or get fired.

The suit seeks to overturn FDA’s approval of the vaccine as well as persuade the court to issue an injunction against any mandatory vaccinations. Turner told Adams on Thursday night’s NaturalNews.com internet radio show, “The FDA is required by law to establish that a vaccine is safe and effective before it can be given to the public. We are arguing that they did not establish that the vaccine was effective, and did not establish that it was safe. They are trying to get it on the market by a waiver.”

According to comments by Mike Adams, “To date, the FDA has produced absolutely no scientific evidence documenting safety tests for any of these swine flu vaccines. There are no published studies, no records of any clinical trials, and no publicly-available paper trail demonstrating that any safety testing was done whatsoever. There is no researcher who has publicly put their name on the record declaring the vaccines to be safe, and no FDA official has ever stated that scientifically-valid safety testing has ever been conducted on the vaccine / adjuvant combinations now being distributed across America.”

Jim Turner works with Citizens for Health, a non-profit health activist group, and is a partner in the law firm Swankin and Turner. He was involved in helping to stop the administration of the swine flu vaccine in 1976 when many people who got the shot came down with Guillain-Barre syndrome, leading in some cases to paralysis and death.

Richard C. Cook is a former federal analyst who writes on public policy issues. His latest book is We Hold These Truths: The Hope of Monetary Reform (Tendril Press, 2009). His website is http://www.richardccook.com.

Richard C. Cook is a frequent contributor to Global Research.  Global Research Articles by Richard C. Cook

LONDON!!

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »

by Richard C. Cook

Print this article