Author Topic: [NEW] Crooked I - Guess Who's Back (ft. Snoop Dogg)  (Read 2744 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: [NEW] Crooked I - Guess Who's Back (ft. Snoop Dogg)
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »
let me fix the quoting:

just appreciate it for what it is: a banger

LMAO....this is the furthest thing from a banger. Its more disappointing than the last Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube collab LAX

hell no, this song is fresh as fuck - atleast when you got a good system in your car.  dunno what you listen to it on.

too bad that 2pac isn't featured on the song

;D Nah , they need to remake 2 Of Americas Most Wanted and replace 2pac with Crook now, since Suge already replaced Snoop at one point with Crooked I..
a remake, are you serious?

Was being sarcastic  ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2009, 04:04:49 AM »
let me fix the quoting:

LMAO....this is the furthest thing from a banger. Its more disappointing than the last Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube collab LAX

hell no, this song is fresh as fuck - atleast when you got a good system in your car.  dunno what you listen to it on.

;D Nah , they need to remake 2 Of Americas Most Wanted and replace 2pac with Crook now, since Suge already replaced Snoop at one point with Crooked I..

Was being sarcastic  ;)
lol ok, i thought it was a 'all jokes aside' kind of comment  :laugh:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2009, 05:05:58 AM »
let me fix the quoting:

Was being sarcastic  ;)
lol ok, i thought it was a 'all jokes aside' kind of comment  :laugh:

haha yea all jokes aside, thats how i roll...lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM