Author Topic: Jay Rock is wack  (Read 1192 times)

Invincible

Re: Jay Rock is wack
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2009, 06:01:50 AM »
I know I have just commented but just ignore this guy. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2009, 06:22:16 AM »
is this that thing u call "slaughterhoused"  bcuz if it iz, tha shit is wack

Invincible

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2009, 06:47:19 AM »
is this that thing u call "slaughterhoused"  bcuz if it iz, tha shit is wack

Who is that aimed at? No-one has even mentioned Slaughterhouse in this thread.

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2009, 07:43:36 AM »
i like some of his shit..but in my opinion his boy K-Dot is way better that dude can spit

b.laden

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2009, 09:11:30 AM »
never like him and yeah gucci mane is dope !!

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2009, 03:15:19 PM »
Rock Is definitely not wack!!
Flixx

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2009, 04:59:33 PM »
what makes those few think i dont know wat im talking about?  I hope it's not some whiteboy's or wetbacks or asians telling me im wrong again.

Invincible

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »
How can you say you know what you are talking about if these are your top 5 rappers of all time?:

1 - Snoop
2 - Three 6 Mafia
3 - Pimp C
4 - Scarface
5 - 50 Cent

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »
i really tried to like jay rock but the truth of the matter is hes boring...quite repetitive and sounds like game on alot of tracks.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2009, 05:50:13 PM »
How can you say you know what you are talking about if these are your top 5 rappers of all time?:

1 - Snoop
2 - Three 6 Mafia
3 - Pimp C
4 - Scarface
5 - 50 Cent

1 - Snoop (Doggy) Dogg - i can't believe i have to explain this 1.  so i won't.  Snoop Dogg >>>> Snoop Doggy Dogg (that's how im callin it, doggystyle/the chronic/doggfather/dmw/ls <<<<< da game - so slept and hated on btw/top dogg/tha eastsidaz/rng/duecesntreys/last meal

2 - Three (Triple) 6 Mafia - Pioneers.  If it wasn't for them Hip Hop wouldn't be the same today.  Hooks & Instrumentals r still   ;D to this day

3 - Pimp C - u just wanto argue if u think Pimp ain't a legend.

4 - Scarface - lol okay, i dare some1

5 - 50 Cent - most people on blogs just don't like him bcuz he's successful and some/most get paid to hate on 50 just to keep his name out there.  lyrically 50 is 1 of the best to do it.  im not talkin about comparin' him to Inspectah Deck or Sly Boogie but overall 50 shits on 90% of rappers to ever do something.  not to mention the man's shit is catchy.

and wat does my top 5 have to do with anything?  and y is your top 5 better than mine (that goes for everybody who has something 2 say).  r u mad bcuz i'm not a teacher's pet (like my man Budd say).  Fuck Rakim, fuck KRS, fuck Special Ed, and fuck Big Daddy Kane.  Fuck every rapper that came out in the 80s.  I don't mean that literally but feel wat im sayin'.  The last time ANY of them dropped something THAT hot was in the 90s (and "addictive" doesn't count, it wasn't even Ra's track).  I don't know about cha'll but i can't ride around playin' shit from the 90s everyday all day, timeless music, yes (to me/us) but it isn't the only music that makes the world go round. hypothetically speaking if u were to put a Saigon/Just Blaze album in 2009 vs  KRS1/DJ Premier album in 2009 it wouldn't be hard to figure out which 1 would be better.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »
i really tried to like jay rock but the truth of the matter is hes boring...quite repetitive and sounds like game on alot of tracks.

i think most people feel the same way.  dubcc just makes it seem like more people fuck with this nigga than they actually do

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2009, 08:56:35 PM »

1 - Snoop
2 - Three 6 Mafia
3 - Pimp C
4 - Scarface
5 - 50 Cent

1 - Snoop (Doggy) Dogg - i can't believe i have to explain this 1.  so i won't.  Snoop Dogg >>>> Snoop Doggy Dogg (that's how im callin it, doggystyle/the chronic/doggfather/dmw/ls <<<<< da game - so slept and hated on btw/top dogg/tha eastsidaz/rng/duecesntreys/last meal

2 - Three (Triple) 6 Mafia - Pioneers.  If it wasn't for them Hip Hop wouldn't be the same today.  Hooks & Instrumentals r still   ;D to this day

5 - 50 Cent - most people on blogs just don't like him bcuz he's successful and some/most get paid to hate on 50 just to keep his name out there.  lyrically 50 is 1 of the best to do it.  im not talkin about comparin' him to Inspectah Deck or Sly Boogie but overall 50 shits on 90% of rappers to ever do something.  not to mention the man's shit is catchy.

and wat does my top 5 have to do with anything?  and y is your top 5 better than mine (that goes for everybody who has something 2 say).  r u mad bcuz i'm not a teacher's pet (like my man Budd say).  Fuck Rakim, fuck KRS, fuck Special Ed, and fuck Big Daddy Kane.  Fuck every rapper that came out in the 80s.  I don't mean that literally but feel wat im sayin'.  The last time ANY of them dropped something THAT hot was in the 90s (and "addictive" doesn't count, it wasn't even Ra's track).  I don't know about cha'll but i can't ride around playin' shit from the 90s everyday all day, timeless music, yes (to me/us) but it isn't the only music that makes the world go round. hypothetically speaking if u were to put a Saigon/Just Blaze album in 2009 vs  KRS1/DJ Premier album in 2009 it wouldn't be hard to figure out which 1 would be better.

People get confused when one refers to their personal top 5 and then discussions on top 5 most influential / most lyrical or whatever.  I dig what you're saying though.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Invincible

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2009, 02:50:43 AM »

1 - Snoop
2 - Three 6 Mafia
3 - Pimp C
4 - Scarface
5 - 50 Cent

Yer it wouldn't, the KRS and Primo 1 no doubt. Also 50 aint shit compared to that list of rappers you just named. Your logic that they haven't released anything hot since the 90s is just retarded. How does that make 50 better overall? Snoop hasn't dropped a hot album since 2000 so how does he get on your list?

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2009, 09:31:13 AM »
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »
Yo anybody who say Snoop ain't dropped a hot album since 2000 is buggin'.  I know little kids that fuck with his newer shit more than his older shit.  i know a gang of a niggas my age who feel the exact same way the kids do.  I'm tired of tryin' go over ppl's emotions and feelings time and time again who don't know any better.  Snoop pre-2000 <<<<< Snoop 2000+.  His catalog surpasses his DR catalog.  And how many recycled rhymes have we heard "unreleased" from Snoop anyways?  the man developed that flow into something better.  true we all want the laid back Doggfather ass Snoop on the flows but it ain't like the brother don't do it every now and then.

And back to Rock.

He needs alot more time to develop.  Maybe he shoulda came out when he was like 30, then he woulda been alot more primed.