Author Topic: NEWS FLASH.... SIKOTIC IS A BITCH  (Read 1633 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: NEWS FLASH.... SIKOTIC IS A BITCH
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2009, 09:43:05 PM »
So is nik showing up tomorrow? Or is he going to pussy out again?

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2009, 09:44:16 PM »
Homie, if your were really bout that, you would've hopped out the truck...

i was driving in the middle of traffic by a police station and a school campus...when i went to park, he booked it, and turned off his phone. plain and simple.  when i finally got a hold of him on the phone and told him to come back, he didnt want to.

Where is the police station Elior?

Fuckin liar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Herbal_Life

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »
C BLUE DOES NOT GIVE HIS #  STAYS A BITCH...

him not giving another man his phone number doesnt make him a bitch lol.  You gonna phone fight with the muthafucka?!
HE IS HIDING HIS # SO I WONT KNOW HE DOESNT LIVE IN LA....
C BLUE DON LIVE IN LA...

AGeesta

« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »
Elior is such a liar
i wouldnt doubt he was talking mad shit

when he called me this afternoon he was cussing and throwing a fit on the phone and i told him "call me when your gonna talk to me like a man, dont talk to me like im Roccy or Natalie"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2009, 10:12:28 PM »
C BLUE DOES NOT GIVE HIS #  STAYS A BITCH...

him not giving another man his phone number doesnt make him a bitch lol.  You gonna phone fight with the muthafucka?!
HE IS HIDING HIS # SO I WONT KNOW HE DOESNT LIVE IN LA....
C BLUE DON LIVE IN LA...

hey bitch... why you bitch made... you really ready for an internet fight just 'cause your buddy is a fuckin junkie who gets violent with women.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2009, 05:02:24 AM »

i was driving in the middle of traffic by a police station and a school campus...when i went to park, he booked it, and turned off his phone. plain and simple.  when i finally got a hold of him on the phone and told him to come back, he didnt want to.

Fuckin liar.
Damn, NIK.  Sik posted up the address on google maps...no station.  I guess you get a "FAIL" for that comment.
Time for a change...bring it!

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2009, 05:38:51 AM »

Fuckin liar.
Damn, NIK.  Sik posted up the address on google maps...no station.  I guess you get a "FAIL" for that comment.

i think thats what u call being owned!! hahahaha! someone got some nerve to even show up here again after the lies he's spouting over this

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2009, 07:47:16 AM »
ive read niks side of the story three times

the 1st time there was a cop car

the 2nd time it was swarmin with cops

now it was outside a police station

damn by the end of it sikotic gunna have more fuckin security than the president :laugh:

JAZ

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2009, 08:30:29 AM »

and actually there was no 5-0 to be seen.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2009, 09:57:44 AM »
SIKOTIC YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE TO KICK IT

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2009, 11:48:08 AM »

Yea YOU were driving your boy wasn't...

I just find it funny that he's gonna make all these threads when he had the chance to beat the shit outta him hours before.

As I've said before, if Sik is a bitch for not getting in the truck then what does that make Lights for not hopping out the truck?

The door was already open, all he had to do was get out and handle his shit...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 11:57:34 AM by Rik (Man On The Moon) »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »

Yea YOU were driving your boy wasn't...

I just find it funny that he's gonna make all these threads when he had the chance to beat the shit outta him hours before.

As I've said before, if Sik is a bitch for not getting in the truck then what does that make Lights for not hopping out the truck?

The door was already open, all he had to do was get out and handle his shit...

lol honestly man nik n sik gotta get down already. wahts the point of making 500 threads and making it go to over 20 pages.

just meet up a lanark park in canoga and get down there, there should be couple other people gettin stabbed or shot so im sure they would carelesss about a fight

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2009, 03:44:03 PM »

damn by the end of it sikotic gunna have more fuckin security than the president :laugh:

as much as sikotic likes to lie to feel less pussy, i dont think he can lie his way out of 70 S Lake Ave being a hot-spot for cops

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »

Fuckin liar.

swear to God there arent cops flooding that area.....LMAO. me and Lights saw at least 8 cops roll around as we were standing outside waiting for u. some even circling the area..dont deny it, u pussy

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2009, 04:39:40 PM »

Fuckin liar.

swear to God there arent cops flooding that area.....LMAO. me and Lights saw at least 8 cops roll around as we were standing outside waiting for u. some even circling the area..dont deny it, u pussy

Elior... why would cops scare you... you're a muthaphukkin' G from Hoodland Hills. That alone scares cops.