Author Topic: Sikotic, u are the biggest bitch in history.......bitch booked it for his life  (Read 4495 times)

Al Bundy

Like I said, I'd be down, under the right circumstances...I'm sure Bundy would be down to go, we'd go for a brew/blunt afterward...

First round's on me.

yeah im not about to drive to la and not see someone get their ass beat

PLANT

Elior yo are such a little bitch and everyone here knows you are a straight up pussy, so stop acting all tough.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
LOL dude just get in the ring, its not like your fighting iron mike tyson or bernard hopkins

tmz needs to be there for this epic show down  ;D

Sccit

i wasn't really buying into all of this "nik beats floyd" etc shit before, but now im starting too

im having a hard time understanding why Sik would give you his where abouts 3 times and you haven't done shit at all. add the fact that lights is there with you to "film" it all, but yall have no photos or video of Sik running?

+1 to Sik for keeping it real again
-1 to NIK for acting like a scared faggot

LOL@thinkin i wont see sikotic again...LMFAO@running from a fight being considered "keepin it real". i was there for an hour, down to fight him. he booked it when i went to park my truck. whats his excuse for not picking up the phone for the first 30 minutes i was there when i was lookin for him? i was walkin up and down the street he claimed hed be on lookin for him, but he wasnt answerin. i also hit him up immediately after he ran too....but he wouldnt pick up. hmmmmm? then when i finally got a hold of him, he said hes not in the area anymore. getting out of my car in the middle of the street woulda had me in jail right now, and sikotic knows it...but it woulda been worth it, the way hes actin all tough on here when hes a shook little pussy in person. he wont run away next time. he won have a chance.

Reprise91

Nik stfu and fight me.

Sikotic™

LOL@thinkin i wont see sikotic again...LMFAO@running from a fight being considered "keepin it real". i was there for an hour, down to fight him. he booked it when i went to park my truck. whats his excuse for not picking up the phone for the first 30 minutes i was there when i was lookin for him? i was walkin up and down the street he claimed hed be on lookin for him, but he wasnt answerin. i also hit him up immediately after he ran too....but he wouldnt pick up. hmmmmm? then when i finally got a hold of him, he said hes not in the area anymore. getting out of my car in the middle of the street woulda had me in jail right now, and sikotic knows it...but it woulda been worth it, the way hes actin all tough on here when hes a shook little pussy in person. he wont run away next time. he won have a chance.

I don't keep my phone on me when I'm working.

112 N San Fernando Blvd
Burbank, CA 91502

Wednesday night at 10:30PM. That's tomorrow night. A friend of mine is having her 21st birthday thing there. The last time I tell your pathetic ass where I'm at. I'll be upstairs by the bar partying it up with some fees. I'll have my phone with me since I'm not working.

Get out of the fuckin truck this time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

First off: I guarantee NIK is lying.

Second off: Nik, you are claiming the same shit, as you try to talk shit to me about.  I was right there in your face telling you let's fight, and you wouldn't do it.  And you always say some bullshit about how I never threw one punch and all that other bullshit you talk on the net.  Funny thing now how you are telling your story.  Obviously if you wanted to kick Sik's ass so bad then you would have done it, according to your logic.  Haha now you are saying shit about all kinds of police being around...dude, you brought your fat fucking whale of a bitch and had her on the phone with the cops like flies on shit when I pushed you.

NIK is fake as fuck and a liar.  Hey NIK, I already came down to LA, so why don't you come here and prove your big shot shit.  Go ahead and bring lights, rocky, all your faggot friends.  Bring a fucking camera.  Why don't you come collect on the bet that I "pussied" out of?

You are a pathetic fucking insecure liar.  I never met sikotik before, but I have met you and I know that you are lying cause ain't no way in the world sikotik would be scared of you...no way in the world.  I know you are delusional and all, but dude you are a bonafide pussy.  

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^i've kind of been waiting to see you enter the thread lol.

you're the only one with any experience in this field.

& SIK, you're the fuckin' man calling him out tomorrow lol.

PLANT

keep posting NIK you bitch maybe you will hit 40,000 posts faster than last time QUEER

Invincible

I'll be checking back then.  8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao at this whole thing, please video tape it so we can get this on Worldstarhiphop.com

i culd picture the title

"Hitler returns at house party"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

lol@ this shit.  Every time NIK tries to make somebody else look bad...it just backfires on his ass and everyone ends up laughin at him.  I wouldnt drive to LA to witness this shit. But both of yall say you been to SD a buncha times. If you come down here i'll DEFINETELY be there to see this shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
yea videotape it...
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

hell, i'll even set yall up on a spot with no po po's...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
LOL... this is funny. I know one thing, Sccit tells the same story only to different people. He acts all hard and all he does is get laughed at. My prediction, he goes to see Sikotic tomorrow, sees all his people at the party and then him, Roccy and Lights talk shit from the truck then drives off. Shit, the only way to fight him is to go to Hoodland Hills and fight in front the police so he can run like a bitch.