Author Topic: Sikotic, u are the biggest bitch in history.......bitch booked it for his life  (Read 4539 times)

Sccit

First off: I guarantee NIK is lying.

Second off: Nik, you are claiming the same shit, as you try to talk shit to me about.  I was right there in your face telling you let's fight, and you wouldn't do it.  And you always say some bullshit about how I never threw one punch and all that other bullshit you talk on the net.  Funny thing now how you are telling your story.  Obviously if you wanted to kick Sik's ass so bad then you would have done it, according to your logic.  Haha now you are saying shit about all kinds of police being around...dude, you brought your fat fucking whale of a bitch and had her on the phone with the cops like flies on shit when I pushed you.

NIK is fake as fuck and a liar.  Hey NIK, I already came down to LA, so why don't you come here and prove your big shot shit.  Go ahead and bring lights, rocky, all your faggot friends.  Bring a fucking camera.  Why don't you come collect on the bet that I "pussied" out of?

You are a pathetic fucking insecure liar.  I never met sikotik before, but I have met you and I know that you are lying cause ain't no way in the world sikotik would be scared of you...no way in the world.  I know you are delusional and all, but dude you are a bonafide pussy. 

me and u met up for a 500 dollar basketball match...u wanted to fuck me up, but u didnt throw any punches or lay a finger on me, u just made excuses for why u couldt play me ball for 500 bux. then u made excuses about floydness being on the sideline, talkin to her friend, tryna claim some bullshit u know damn well isnt true. u even said it over there like a dumbass"is she gunna call the cops?" i was like "wtf, man, why would i call the cops on u?" and i laughed in ur face. and u drove 14 hours for that! LMAO. i wouldnt say ur as bitch as sikotic, but ur pretty damn close, u pudgy ass bitch.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:45:40 PM by NIKCC »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
LMFAO yall muthafuckaz are amazing

Sikotic™

me and u met up for a 500 dollar basketball match...u wanted to fuck me up, but u didnt throw any punches or lay a finger on me, u just made excuses for why u couldt play me ball for 500 bux. then u made excuses about floydness being on the sideline, talkin to her friend, tryna claim some bullshit u know damn well isnt true. u even said it over there like a dumbass"is she gunna call the cops?" i was like "wtf, man, why would i call the cops on u?" and i laughed in ur face. and u drove 14 hours for that! LMAO. i wouldnt say ur as bitch as sikotic, but ur pretty damn close, u pudgy ass bitch.

At least Grundy actually hopped out his ride and came by himself like a real man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
First off: I guarantee NIK is lying.

Second off: Nik, you are claiming the same shit, as you try to talk shit to me about.  I was right there in your face telling you let's fight, and you wouldn't do it.  And you always say some bullshit about how I never threw one punch and all that other bullshit you talk on the net.  Funny thing now how you are telling your story.  Obviously if you wanted to kick Sik's ass so bad then you would have done it, according to your logic.  Haha now you are saying shit about all kinds of police being around...dude, you brought your fat fucking whale of a bitch and had her on the phone with the cops like flies on shit when I pushed you.

NIK is fake as fuck and a liar.  Hey NIK, I already came down to LA, so why don't you come here and prove your big shot shit.  Go ahead and bring lights, rocky, all your faggot friends.  Bring a fucking camera.  Why don't you come collect on the bet that I "pussied" out of?

You are a pathetic fucking insecure liar.  I never met sikotik before, but I have met you and I know that you are lying cause ain't no way in the world sikotik would be scared of you...no way in the world.  I know you are delusional and all, but dude you are a bonafide pussy. 

Why Floyd have a phone in hand once you was gonna to get your ass beat. Checking Twitter?

Sccit

^she was on her phone talking to her friend the whole time...dont matter, though. im through talkin this shit. well see whats good, no need to ramble on about this shit behind a screen. sikotic is a pussy and he needs to stop talkin this shit if he knows whats good for him.

Muhfukka

keep crying you litte bitch

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
^she was on her phone talking to her friend the whole time...dont matter, though. im through talkin this shit. well see whats good, no need to ramble on about this shit behind a screen. sikotic is a pussy and he needs to stop talkin this shit if he knows whats good for him.

Now you are going to fight someone now that getting violent with Floyd boosted your confidence.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Half the dub is from cali.  You cats can all show.  Hell even looney can take the bus. 

lol you would drive out of your way to watch this, damn your a loser.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

looney you should go film it. honestly i think youre the closest to them and youre asian, you probably have video cameras laying around everywhere

Al Bundy

looney you should go film it. honestly i think youre the closest to them and youre asian, you probably have video cameras laying around everywhere

:laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
nope.

since ur half mexican, shouldnt u have lawn mowers and leaf blowers laying around every where?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AGeesta

Loon3ys and his homeboys smoking chron, eating cat

Muhfukka

nope.

since ur half mexican, shouldnt u have lawn mowers and leaf blowers laying around every where?
i have a lawn mower yeah, no leaf blower though

'EclipZe

how old where you guys again?