Author Topic: Sikotic, u are the biggest bitch in history.......bitch booked it for his life  (Read 4450 times)

the ghost

But NIK you do see the irony in the fact that you used to clown grundy for not being about it after driving to see you, and at the same time you drove to see sik and didnt throw down?  Just saying

Sccit

But NIK you do see the irony in the fact that you used to clown grundy for not being about it after driving to see you, and at the same time you drove to see sik and didnt throw down?  Just saying

grundy drove across the state to "beat me up" and i was standing right there for him to handle it. i drove less than 20 minutes from where i work...in this case, i wasnt face to face like i was with grundy, sik got away, cuz i was already driving back by the time i finally caught him 30 minutes after he said he'd be there. sure, i coulda been stupid, left my truck on the street, hopped out and got down right there, but id be in jail right now......why in the world do u think i would drive up to see sikotic and ask him for a fight to his face if i was just guna leave? and do u really think it would be sensible for 2 guys to escape 1, or for 1 to escape 2? think about this shit, son. dont buy the hype..not just yet.

the ghost

grundy drove across the state to "beat me up" and i was standing right there for him to handle it. i drove less than 20 minutes from where i work...in this case, i wasnt face to face like i was with grundy, sik got away, cuz i was already driving back by the time i finally caught him 30 minutes after he said he'd be there. sure, i coulda been stupid, left my truck on the street, hopped out and got down right there, but id be in jail right now......why in the world do u think i would drive up to see sikotic and ask him for a fight to his face if i was just guna leave? and do u really think it would be sensible for 2 guys to escape 1, or for 1 to escape 2? think about this shit, son. dont buy the hype..not just yet.

Hey man whatevers clever, I'm really not too interested in seeing you guys get fucked up.  Jail, hospitals, that shits no good in the real world.  i understand you are pissed and want to do something about it, but I think you have done some strange shit.  You realize that this board is not reality.  So some dudes called your mom and sent her pictures.  Some dudes aired out your personal shit.  Do you really think fighting SIK will help anything?  if you lose you will get clowned even more, if you win everyone will still think you got played out.  While the idea of you guys fighting it out is interesting in REALITY it solves nothing for you.  You won't get your pride back.  You have forever been tarnished on the DUB and there ani'nt no coming back from that.  You helped create this place, and have made it interesting for years, but it's time for you to bounce, or admit defeat

Sikotic™

Hey man whatevers clever, I'm really not too interested in seeing you guys get fucked up.  Jail, hospitals, that shits no good in the real world.  i understand you are pissed and want to do something about it, but I think you have done some strange shit.  You realize that this board is not reality.  So some dudes called your mom and sent her pictures.  Some dudes aired out your personal shit.  Do you really think fighting SIK will help anything?  if you lose you will get clowned even more, if you win everyone will still think you got played out.  While the idea of you guys fighting it out is interesting in REALITY it solves nothing for you.  You won't get your pride back.  You have forever been tarnished on the DUB and there ani'nt no coming back from that.  You helped create this place, and have made it interesting for years, but it's time for you to bounce, or admit defeat
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

some of the shit u say is true, but admit defeat in what? having personal shit aired out about me and involving my family in e-beefs? naah, man..cuz to me, for someone to even go there and do all that shit, they are defeating themselves. they are defeating their morals, their values, and most of all, their quality of being a man. that is straight disrespectful ass bitch shit, and for me to admit defeat over this whole stalking episode would be ridiculous.

the ghost

some of the shit u say is true, but admit defeat in what? having personal shit aired out about me and involving my family in e-beefs? naah, man..cuz to me, for someone to even go there and do all that shit, they are defeating themselves. they are defeating their morals, their values, and most of all, their quality of being a man. that is straight disrespectful ass bitch shit, and for me to admit defeat over this whole stalking episode would be ridiculous.

I get that you have a right to be pissed about your shit getting aired out.  But you can't get that back.  When I mean defeat I should have said just accept what happened.  No use crying over spilled milk as the saying goes.  You are fighting an uphill battle here every day you post, even before all of this stuff, and people are going to believe SIK, before you , because frankly your stories do not add up as well as SIK's.  My advice to you is to leave the dub behind.  Who the fuck cares in the end.  I get that you have spent a lot of your life here ( no clowning) and you obviously like it here and you have some homies here.  But in the end you are going to stop posting here anyways for who knows what reasons, job,married, getting older.  The quicker you stop posting on here the closer you are to all of the BS like peeps calling your mom goes away.  Just a nickles worth.

Sccit

^thats a good idea, ghost. once i get this shit off my chest, im not guna be postin here no more...maybe in sports and elements occasionally, but this board has taken shit to the extreme and has stooped to new lows, and NO ONE can deny that.

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

herpes

^thats a good idea, ghost. once i get this shit off my chest, im not guna be postin here no more...maybe in sports and elements occasionally, but this board has taken shit to the extreme and has stooped to new lows, and NO ONE can deny that.

No you won't lol.  You already came here and said you will only be posting in the fantasy basketball thread.  But you stay posting in here.  And you can go on about how we keep talking trash thats why you can't leave.  A real man woud know how juvenile it is to reply to any of this and just ignore it.  But you are posting in here more and more.  You would realize justifying any of this with a response is just as juvenile but you continue to come here.

Sccit

No you won't lol.  You already came here and said you will only be posting in the fantasy basketball thread.  But you stay posting in here.  And you can go on about how we keep talking trash thats why you can't leave.  A real man woud know how juvenile it is to reply to any of this and just ignore it.  But you are posting in here more and more.  You would realize justifying any of this with a response is just as juvenile but you continue to come here.

well see

Muhfukka

^thats a good idea, ghost. once i get this shit off my chest, im not guna be postin here no more..
yeah right

herpes

well see

The thing is the more you feel you gotta get off your chest the more people here will target and it's a never ending cycle lol.  Either stay true to your and stay strictly in the fantasy bball thread or delete your account.  Within a few days no one will care about you and no one will bother to mention your mom or your PM's or any of that.  As much as you complain about it you love the attention.

Triple OG Rapsodie

No you won't lol.  You already came here and said you will only be posting in the fantasy basketball thread.  But you stay posting in here.  And you can go on about how we keep talking trash thats why you can't leave.  A real man woud know how juvenile it is to reply to any of this and just ignore it.  But you are posting in here more and more.  You would realize justifying any of this with a response is just as juvenile but you continue to come here.

well see

Then do it now already. You have had 5 posts outside out of the G Spot and probably at least 500 G Spot posts, all of which are you replying to getting clowned on.

G-Funk

what'd I miss?

ikke

NO fucking way you can be this pathetic, elior is making this shit up for the lulz.
there is no other way.

Herbal_Life

sikotic is still a pussy...