Author Topic: Crooked I's Debut Album!  (Read 618 times)

sweetdudejim

Crooked I's Debut Album!
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »
Ok, so I'll admit I never paid much attention to dude until I joined this board. But anyways, why the hell hasn't he released his solo debut album yet. Sure, I understand the Virgin and Death Row shit, but hasn't he been free on any Death Row ties since like 04? Why isn't he putting out an album? I almost feel inclined to say that Detox will be out before he ever puts out a solo album.

What is he waiting for, honestly? He's not getting any younger.

The Watcher

Re: Crooked I's Debut Album!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 11:59:40 PM »
look at it the way crooked see's the situation: he has been hyping himself up since the 90s, basically if he drops an album and it isnt a near classic, shit is gonna be called wack

dude is trying to be unsigned hype forever
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »
even tha realest won against crooked in putting his debutdown first lol

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 03:14:07 PM »
and look how his album turned out. less than 50,000 sold.

Jaydc

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »
Less then 50,000?You might as well say less then 1,000,000 if that makes it sound better.Realest hasnt even cracked ten thousand in sales.Damn shame because the album is actually the best album to drop out of the west this year.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »
Less then 50,000?You might as well say less then 1,000,000 if that makes it sound better.Realest hasnt even cracked ten thousand in sales.Damn shame because the album is actually the best album to drop out of the west this year.
Better than Jacka?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 09:32:51 PM »
hes more talented than 99% of rappers

but for some reason hes Content with no album
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 09:59:46 PM »
Better than Jacka?

After a while of listening to both,Im confident to say that yes it is.Jacka was my number one album from the west,but ill be damned if tha realests album isnt solid from start to fnish and staying in my rotation

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 02:19:56 AM »
and look how his album turned out. less than 50,000 sold.
Are you surprised that the guy known as the Dime store 2pac hasn't sold??? Unlike Tha Realest, Crooked I is widely considered his own person lol