Author Topic: [New] Snoop Dogg ft The Dream - Gangsta Luv  (Read 3019 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [New] Snoop Dogg ft The Dream - Gangsta Luv
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 02:56:09 AM »
This is dope & it has the west coast feel to it, should be big.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 04:08:03 AM »
Garbage. Snoop has done this type of track a 1000 times now, bunch of predictable rhymes from his thats it. Dream's hook is also just another slightly different version we've heard from him when collabing with rappers. Only good thing about this track is the beat.

Okka

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 04:26:40 AM »
I have a feeling this will be huge, i don't like it though.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 05:03:36 AM »
Garbage. Snoop has done this type of track a 1000 times now, bunch of predictable rhymes from his thats it. Dream's hook is also just another slightly different version we've heard from him when collabing with rappers. Only good thing about this track is the beat.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one with that opinion.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Paul

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 06:31:39 AM »

Nope me too

Is this on Malice?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 06:49:45 AM »
Wow, Snoop took the totally WRONG approach to this beat.  Listen to the tempo of the high hat.  He should be rapping to that tempo.  Instead he's doing that stacato "B-Please" type flow where his lines don't stretch out to fill the entire bar, leaving a lot of gaps or empty space during the verses of the song.

I wish DOC could have written this song for Snoop, because he would have written with the correct tempo.  That's what really made him a perfect fit for Snoop, because he's good at recognizing which tempo to rhyme with.  Listen to Boss' Life to see what I mean.  Snoop stays on tempo there, probably because DOC wrote it.

Snoop sounds way off on this  :-\  His technique has really fallen off.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Portugoal

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 06:58:46 AM »

I agree completely, except that the beat is trash too.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 08:34:42 AM »
this track is fucking banging

should be getting plenty of radio play
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

love33

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 08:48:40 AM »
Anyone who says they don't like this song is just trying to be controversial and nothing will ever please these people.  Great track.  This is about the warmest reception you can get from these forums.  It seems like there's an angry mob on here to where nothing will ever please them, and I don't think most of these ingrates have bought an album since the Clinton administration.  Excellent job and thumbs up for Snoop finally coming real with it and putting it down for the West Coast.  Now who is looking forward to his new album or are you looking forward to buying old leftover copies from 1993 with old outdated beats and a bunch of rappers who aren't even relevant?

Portugoal

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 08:52:43 AM »
Anyone who says they don't like this song is just trying to be controversial and nothing will ever please these people.  Great track.  This is about the warmest reception you can get from these forums.  It seems like there's an angry mob on here to where nothing will ever please them, and I don't think most of these ingrates have bought an album since the Clinton administration.  Excellent job and thumbs up for Snoop finally coming real with it and putting it down for the West Coast.  Now who is looking forward to his new album or are you looking forward to buying old leftover copies from 1993 with old outdated beats and a bunch of rappers who aren't even relevant?

Well said!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 09:06:33 AM »
this record is very hot!! Always liked The-Dream. If Snoop had to get a popular hook singer, I prefer The-Dream over TPain, Akon, Ne-Yo, etc.

THe Dream shit all over those guys...

Altho NE-Yo is very very talented.

Lucifuge

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »
mega wack :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 09:38:37 AM »
BANGER!

Invincible

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 09:42:01 AM »
Wow that hook is annoying. Infact, so is he whole track. Enough of this shit Snoop, you really don't suit fast paced beats.

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 10:17:21 AM »
this record is very hot!! Always liked The-Dream. If Snoop had to get a popular hook singer, I prefer The-Dream over TPain, Akon, Ne-Yo, etc.

THe Dream shit all over those guys...

Altho NE-Yo is very very talented.
I like Ne-Yo too, but I prefer The-Dream for hip-hop hooks..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com