Author Topic: [New] Snoop Dogg ft The Dream - Gangsta Luv  (Read 3023 times)

westside159

Re: [New] Snoop Dogg ft The Dream - Gangsta Luv
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »
im not feelin this song , cant get into it ..  hopefully the rest of Malice in wonderland sounds much better than this ..

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 11:13:09 AM »
Really feeling that tune  8)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2009, 11:21:21 AM »
Anyone who says they don't like this song is just trying to be controversial and nothing will ever please these people.  Great track.  This is about the warmest reception you can get from these forums.  It seems like there's an angry mob on here to where nothing will ever please them, and I don't think most of these ingrates have bought an album since the Clinton administration.  Excellent job and thumbs up for Snoop finally coming real with it and putting it down for the West Coast.  Now who is looking forward to his new album or are you looking forward to buying old leftover copies from 1993 with old outdated beats and a bunch of rappers who aren't even relevant?

If I dont like it I dont like it that dont mean that I'm hatin (or controversial in your case). There's nothing special about it in my pesonal opinion, I've played it 4 times in a row and there's nothing about it that makes me wanna play this over and over. The beat is cool, but the tempo doesnt fit Snoop's style. I understand this is the first single aimed at the clubs, so lets wait for the rest of the album.

Oh and dont even try to call me an ingrate. I've done more for these cats than you ever could. You dont know shit
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »
Anyone who says they don't like this song is just trying to be controversial and nothing will ever please these people.  Great track.  This is about the warmest reception you can get from these forums.  It seems like there's an angry mob on here to where nothing will ever please them, and I don't think most of these ingrates have bought an album since the Clinton administration.  Excellent job and thumbs up for Snoop finally coming real with it and putting it down for the West Coast.  Now who is looking forward to his new album or are you looking forward to buying old leftover copies from 1993 with old outdated beats and a bunch of rappers who aren't even relevant?

If I dont like it I dont like it that dont mean that I'm hatin (or controversial in your case). There's nothing special about it in my pesonal opinion, I've played it 4 times in a row and there's nothing about it that makes me wanna play this over and over. The beat is cool, but the tempo doesnt fit Snoop's style. I understand this is the first single aimed at the clubs, so lets wait for the rest of the album.

Oh and ont even try to call me an ingrate. I've done more for these cats than you ever could. You dont know shit

Don't even bother to explain to him your stance Jay. He thinks he has the industry all figured out.

Invincible

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2009, 11:29:23 AM »
Anyone who says they don't like this song is just trying to be controversial and nothing will ever please these people.  Great track.  This is about the warmest reception you can get from these forums.  It seems like there's an angry mob on here to where nothing will ever please them, and I don't think most of these ingrates have bought an album since the Clinton administration.  Excellent job and thumbs up for Snoop finally coming real with it and putting it down for the West Coast.  Now who is looking forward to his new album or are you looking forward to buying old leftover copies from 1993 with old outdated beats and a bunch of rappers who aren't even relevant?

I think I would actually rather have the old stuff based on this track.

wcsoldier

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »
everything about this song is garbage ...

westsiderider323

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2009, 11:38:01 AM »
everything about this song is garbage ...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2009, 11:48:41 AM »
Good solid song. I can imagine it getting play.  8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2009, 12:01:16 PM »
This is better than what I was expecting.  It's a song for the radio, clubs, and the girls.  Can't be mad at it.  I think this'll have a bigger impact than 50's single

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
The synth bass line is the shit to me, I know I won't play this track for years but it's a pretty damn good club hit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2009, 12:21:03 PM »
gets my approval. this is a great sounding track for a modern day RADIO single. the fresh production/mixing stops it from coming off from too corny. banging beat, good shit 8)
fuck you Matty

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »
Generic pop/r&b track for the teenage girl market

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »
im not feelin this song , cant get into it ..  hopefully the rest of Malice in wonderland sounds much better than this ..

He really needs to ditch that name for an album that actually follows that theme

Mach3Bgc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »
This is some dumbed down fast-food bubblegum sellout type of shiit! Why the fuck would Snoop choose beats like that when he's got producers like Battlecat Terrace and Jelly Roll at his disposal? The "consumers" are so fucking stupid that their ears can't handle music with more debth to it than this fucking garbage. That's why this type of music will never be classic. Because it always comes back around to real music. 

Matty

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2009, 02:40:35 PM »
The synth bass line is the shit to me, I know I won't play this track for years but it's a pretty damn good club hit.

this is most of the appeal. instrumental will be bumpable and with no annoying singing.