Author Topic: [New] Snoop Dogg ft The Dream - Gangsta Luv  (Read 3021 times)

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [New] Snoop Dogg ft The Dream - Gangsta Luv
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »
Track is funky as hell! Dream always comes up with some dope new RnB shit. Standard Snoop, good verses. This songs gonna blow up. Just wait. 8)

jeanmiche777

« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2009, 09:35:20 PM »
I can't beleive some people will actually listen to this and think it's good.

I mean, Gangsta Luv... it's a ridiculous title for a song like that.

Snoop flow is  :-X

And I'm not being a hater, fuck this modern, nice sounding RnB radio excuse. Don't get me wrong, I don't want G-Funk in 2009, but Snoop is one of the only artist that could use any type of beat and still put an album out. He should try to do an album like TBCT, that was a nice effort.

Gangsta gan gansta gangsta gang gansta.... damn

Mietek23

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »
This shit is fuckin' WACK!

And WTF is this sound right at the beginning? Shit sounds like it was taken from a Atari game, LOL

Get the fuck outta here with this GARBAGE!

This albums is going to be sooo terrible it's ridiculous! R&G will sound like a CLASSIC when this bullshit drops..

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2009, 01:50:50 AM »
NOTHING special bout this................ dream can sing tho.................

SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL MADE BETTER GANGSTA LUV ! had to say it

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2009, 09:29:04 AM »
The songs okay.

But Warren G's Gangsta Love > Snoop's Gangsta Luv.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
im still clingin to the hope that i can once again listen to Snoop with the windows down....

Paul

« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2009, 10:12:59 AM »
The songs okay.

That shouldnt even be a question, Warrens is a West Coast classic 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

love33

« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2009, 12:23:16 PM »
The songs okay.

That shouldnt even be a question, Warrens is a West Coast classic 8)

Some of these angry net mobsters are on some Kanye West Haterade these days and will say anything to steal Snoop's thunder because they can't accept the fact he's living in the now and  did a song that appeals to the masses so they say stuff like this -- "Yo Snoop, I'm really happy for you, but Warren G had one of the best versions of Gangsta Luv of all time!"... some of you need to seriously grow up, stop the hate, and act like a real man and give him his due.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »
Dubcc is so wack for feedbacks... if it was Crooked I instead of snoop... everybody would be praising this shit, the song is what it is a SINGLE! in 2009 u need that type of shit to sell records, plus the beat is banging if it was produced by Terrace or Quik.. yall would be like damn thats the shiiit....
wait, didn't i criticise that new Crooked I song?  :eh:

I dont like hardly any Crooked I songs  :-\

i see: i only have a few Crooked I songs on my mp3 player.

thats because you're a faggot
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2009, 04:20:43 PM »
im still clingin to the hope that i can once again listen to Snoop with the windows down....

"Round Here" goes hard. Snoop needs to get back on that Blue Carpet tip

Jaydc

« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »
I think its been established that love33 might be the worst poster on the forum.Selling out and using whatever sound is popular is his recipe for good music.Pathetic.People like love33 are the reason we have to put up with bullshit like this song.

The song is boring,predictable and uninspiried.

I like the dream,i actually own his albums,but this is just lame.Hes the go to hook guy of the moment like t pain was and akon was.And hes giving every rapper a generic chorus just like those two.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2009, 11:56:54 PM »
Dubcc is so wack for feedbacks... if it was Crooked I instead of snoop... everybody would be praising this shit, the song is what it is a SINGLE! in 2009 u need that type of shit to sell records, plus the beat is banging if it was produced by Terrace or Quik.. yall would be like damn thats the shiiit....
wait, didn't i criticise that new Crooked I song?  :eh:

I dont like hardly any Crooked I songs  :-\

i see: i only have a few Crooked I songs on my mp3 player.

thats because you're a faggot
nice try, but unlike you, i don't ejaculate over everything that Crooked I touches :nahnah:
he's a bad song maker

« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:59:11 PM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

love33

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2009, 09:24:19 AM »
I think its been established that love33 might be the worst poster on the forum.Selling out and using whatever sound is popular is his recipe for good music.Pathetic.People like love33 are the reason we have to put up with bullshit like this song.

The song is boring,predictable and uninspiried.

I like the dream,i actually own his albums,but this is just lame.Hes the go to hook guy of the moment like t pain was and akon was.And hes giving every rapper a generic chorus just like those two.

LOL first off, this thread is about Snoop's new track, not a comparison to a song that Warren G did 10 years ago   ::)  Next, if Nate Dogg was still the "go to hook guy" like he was earlier in the decade and Snoop put him on a single, these people on this forums would be saying how great it is to see snoop and nate together and this and that.  But since it's The Dream, the haters don't like it.  Finally, the track has had a great reception across the net.  This is one of the only forums where people are whinning and crying about it (and it's only less than half the people, but they seem to make the most noise).  These are the same people who want Snoop to sell hardly any records and make G-Funk records that nobody will buy outside of Southern California (people in Miami, Chicago, New York, Texas, etc. don't care about G-Funk).  I think this track is just as good as the Rick Ross one "I Really Want" with The Dream and will be a huge hit coast to coast and it will make the charts and put Snoop back out there.  It's a great look, it's healthy for the West Coast since the only ones putting out hit records this year are the New Boyz for the West.  Also, Snoop is setting the trend that other West artists need to start hooking up with The Dream and the big producers like Cool and Dre, Scott Storch, and Mannie Fresh.  He's pointing the West in the right direction.

The Predator

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2009, 01:47:26 PM »
Girly pop fizzle.

Invincible

« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2009, 02:32:17 PM »